RE: Alistair++

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

Re: RE: Alistair++ - New and extended!

#241 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Ooooh~ I am playing this game for the past days, and loving it so far. :D
I had loved Derek's ending. :P Especially if you realized that
he is Alistair.
I'm now going to Shiro's path, and next I'll work on Travis. :D

EDIT: Just finished Shiro's path, and I was surprised that he's
the player using the name FionaWings. xDDD

DaR
Regular

#242 Post by DaR »

I love this game so much, Travis and Shiro are probably my favorites, and the art's amazing, so I found Derek pretty good too.
But the moment I saw Shiro blushing I think my heart had a cute-boy-overload.
I support Mr. Darcy~ <3

Nyu
Regular

#243 Post by Nyu »

I liked your game a lot!
And the programming was great as well as the design

Cyal

#244 Post by Cyal »

Wowww!! Amazing art and design! I love Shiro the most!! (and I think most of you guys do too XD)

Poketto Kunoichi
Regular

#245 Post by Poketto Kunoichi »

I loved the game as well. Shiro was my favorite. =) I wish I saved throughout the game so I can play his route properly instead of searching through spoilers, though. T_T''

Chizurinomi
Regular
Projects: The Assignment (GxB)

#246 Post by Chizurinomi »

Shiro is the BEST!

Elenakiara
Veteran
Projects: (WIP) Caesar's Fate

#247 Post by Elenakiara »

Travis was my favorite from the three and I was glad that I got his ending at first!! >w<!! I was actually surprised that when I was buying some items, that they matched with his tastes! Haha... A great game, really. :)
Working on a visual novel : Caesar's Fate (GxB) : Follow me on Twitter or visit my Website for updates!

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl
Completed: Idol Crush
Projects: Shugojin!, RockRobin (openmodewriter), your highness
Soundcloud: jenna-yeon

#248 Post by Snowflower »

This is one of the most entertaining VN I've played by far.
the story line was captivating
and the guys were gorgeous.
I hope you make another similar VN :)
Completed: Idol Crush | WIP: your highness | Hiatus: Shugojin!| Follow Me on Twitter | Subscribe to YouTube
your highness @ 102k as of 2/13

Machus
Regular
Completed: Haircuts, 99 Luftballons

#249 Post by Machus »

This was my first otome game, and, as such, I didn't quite know what to expect. (By the way, in case you couldn't tell, I'm a guy.)

But, it was great, and I enjoyed it very much. The way everything was put together just seemed very complete by the way. The art was great.
I think that the stats were kind of confusing, and I basically ended up randomly choosing an activity every night.
And the presence of the mall and your ability to shop there could be better telegraphed; I ended up finding out that you could buy stuff very late in the game, and I'm not even sure what they do. (This could just be a case of me not reading some manual or speeding through the text too quickly.)

I ended up not actually figuring out who Alistair was and just saved and guessed three times.
Maybe I just didn't spend enough time with Derek?
I got Travis's ending, which was very sweet.

Altogether, great game, hope to see more from you guys!
I'm available as a proofreader, just PM me. Thanks!

~Mau

xXEternalXx

#250 Post by xXEternalXx »

Loved this game ^^ I had to ask my friend on how to get shiro's last cg tho XD
I especially liked the art, it was rly awesome. From the beginning, I liked Shiro but somehow the more I try, the harder it seemed to get him :shock: I was actually rly surprised that this game was free since aside from the length, it did have all the qualities of a commercial game (Since it looked so pro) BUt anyways, good job! I'd like to see more of these games in the future~

miji

#251 Post by miji »

I looooooved this game :) The art was gourgeous! And the writing was so good and made me laugh :)

Travis, by far, was my favourite guy ;) Gotta love the geek :P haha

But my favourite character was defiantely Merui because she was just too darn adorable! She had heaps of personality, and was just generally awesome!!!
The wise man can pick up a grain of sand and envision a whole universe. But the stupid man will just lie down on some seaweed and roll around until he's completely draped in it. Then he'll stand up and go, 'Hey, I'm Vine Man.'

Mad Eggplant

#252 Post by Mad Eggplant »

I've played this game a long time ago, when it was announced in deviantart, but I didn't have the time to comment about it. Anyway, it was really fun! I enjoyed it very much, especially Travis's and Shiro's route! I'm looking forward for more sakevisual games! Your work is splendid!

Miss-Mae
Regular
Projects: Waiting on Love
Organization: Kinki Skiddles Productions

#253 Post by Miss-Mae »

I didn't see this thread when I joined, but now that I have, I just want to compliment you on this game. It was SO professional looking! I love the art all the way through and the story itself was good (although I found the mystery a bit too easy xD). I loved the plot twist surrounding Shiro a LOT, by the way! That one DID take me by surprise and I squeed very muchly during his story. He was my favorite, by far. :D <3

I did play this a few times, but I admit, I never got the good ending with Derek... I tried like 5 times and kept failing. *sigh* Oh well. Either way, awesome game! I hope there will be more like this from you guys in the future. :D <3
Come visit me, if you like, at: http://www.miss-mae.deviantart.com / http://www.kinki-skiddles-games.deviantart.com <3 or on my NEW game making blog, which you can find here: http://kinki-skiddles.tumblr.com/ <3

Greeny
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: The Loop, The Madness
Projects: In Orbit, TBA
Organization: Gliese Productions

#254 Post by Greeny »

While I give the art a two thumbs up, I think you deserve to know that I was fairly disappointed by the rest of the game.
In Orbit [WIP] | Gliese is now doing weekly erratic VN reviews! The latest: Halloween Otome!
Gliese Productions | Facebook | Twitter

Elenakiara
Veteran
Projects: (WIP) Caesar's Fate

#255 Post by Elenakiara »

Greeny wrote:While I give the art a two thumbs up, I think you deserve to know that I was fairly disappointed by the rest of the game.
:O! Usually people explain what they didn't like a little more to help the VN creator take the info and make her next games better! :3 So could you develop a little bit on your thoughts? :)
Working on a visual novel : Caesar's Fate (GxB) : Follow me on Twitter or visit my Website for updates!