- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:48 pm
- Projects: http://www.bishojo.tk
- Location: Multicontinental
Keiji Ryou is asked to attend a business meeting for work between two rich families that doubles as an engagement party. But the bride-to-be and Ryou's boss isn't looking forward to spending her life with someone she doesn't love... and she might not be the only one thinking that way. In a far off secluded region of Hokkaido, trapped in a raging blizzard, something occurs that will change Ryou's life forever.
Team BG is really excited to have been able to make it just in the nick of time for NaNoRenO this year, even if it's already April 1st for most of our members. We hope you enjoy this title as much as we enjoyed making it!!
- Team BG, 2010
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/272 ... -win32.zip
Games list: My Teacher, Starlit Sky, Songs of Araiah, Mirai Imouto, Temple Glen, Fuyu no Tabi
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:49 am
- Projects: Testing out completed Visual Novels?
- Location: Look Behind you....
Those who are strong leaves a trail of blood and tears in their wake, sometimes their own, walking over bodies of friends and foes
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:20 am
- Projects: The Duke's Daughter
- Location: Cape Town
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:30 am
- Completed: Mail Order Bride
- Projects: Untitled GxB game
- Location: Michigan, USA
- Posts: 277
- Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:24 am
- Completed: Hierofanía / Next Door Taker/Rhyme or Reason /Hierofanía 2
- Projects: Hierofanía 3 (I swear it's the last one)
- Tumblr: sillyraccoonknight
- Deviantart: ludeshka
- itch: ludeshka
(Actually, my hypothesis was the same as Ionic Momo's, so I was pretty surprised by the way things really turned out!)
It was a nice read.
Also, the soundtrack! It was GREAT!
Thanks so much for including the music box option, because I actually wanted to listen to the Epic Drum Remix again.
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1902
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:58 pm
- Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
- Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
- Organization: sakevisual
- Tumblr: sakevisual
- Deviantart: sakevisual
- itch: sakevisual
I'm glad you avoided that particular cliché. For a detective story, the real ending is questionable. For a ghost story, it works.
Music really has created a mystical atmosphere in the game. And the epilogue, shown after the final credits - it makes you go back to the story ... And it's great if you liked the story ...))
Thanks for such a game!
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:27 am
- Completed: see sig below
- Projects: always; never not
- Organization: Team BG
- Location: PA, USA
[ Edit: Yes, this used to just link to the front page, but it's no longer the topmost post. Just be cautious if you haven't read it, it's super-spoilery. ]
I'm pretty surprised there wasn't a lot of complaints about this, as I expected it to be an issue with some. So I really didn't need to defend the piece with this blog post at all, but I felt like it anyway. For the fans and the curious, enjoy.
And of course, thanks for all the plays and comments. All the positive review makes me only want to attempt another murder... mystery... all the sooner.
The Compendium of Drake:
Starlit Sky ~ Songs of Araiah ~ Mirai Imouto ~ Temple Glen ~ Fuyu no Tabi
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:55 pm
- Completed: That Cheap and Sacred Thing
- Location: California
Because there was no body (at first) I suspected that there had been no murder, and because of the pool that went nowhere, I thought that Souichirou had either been injured or someone else was injured and for some reason hiding it... I didn't think far enough to link Ryou to it. I also feel stupid for not questioning his lack of alibi until I ran into my first (of many) bad endings.
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 9:29 pm
- Location: Camelot the silly place
With that said, about the game itself:
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:03 pm
- Projects: (Getting started on somthing. when i get somthing done, will put it here.)
The story is great. Like an 'anime Sherlock Holmes' type of thing.
Edit: took out spoiling info....forgot spoiler block, and i forgot to edit this....but now i did!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users