Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss (GXB)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Mini_Michi_Chan

Re: Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss (GXB)

#526 Post by Mini_Michi_Chan »

Ok. I just made an account on here today just so I can ask you how I can download your game for Mac. I played the first one, Thanos, and loved it :D . Now I've been looking all over for a link or for a way to download this game. I've tried downloading Ren'py and putting Fantasia Requiem of the Abyss in the folder and clicking select project, but Fantasia won't even show up on the list of things to select. Can't find any links and Megaupload is down.

Can someone help me, please? :(

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

#527 Post by lepapillonrouge »

Weird, I just redownloaded the link (since I lost my original version of RotA anyway) and it worked on my Mac when I did the select project thing.

You're using the link on mediafire right?
deviantART
---------------------

vyushko
Regular
Projects: The Tale of Euphoria: To Save the Desolate Future

#528 Post by vyushko »

How do I get Cain's best ending? I followed the walkthrough, but the owner does not give me the kit for free. I already got Cain's good ending. Am I supposed to get Cain's good ending and then right after play again and get his best ending, or even if I get his good ending then get someone else's ending then try to get Cain's best ending I'll get it? Please help! I LOVE your VNs, by the way. Thank you. :cry:

Starkiss

#529 Post by Starkiss »

vyushko wrote:How do I get Cain's best ending? I followed the walkthrough, but the owner does not give me the kit for free. I already got Cain's good ending. Am I supposed to get Cain's good ending and then right after play again and get his best ending, or even if I get his good ending then get someone else's ending then try to get Cain's best ending I'll get it? Please help! I LOVE your VNs, by the way. Thank you. :cry:
You has to get Cain's Good ending, til Death do us part, first. After you play through it again, then the merchant will give you the painting kit for free.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#530 Post by azureXtwilight »

Maybe wrong merchant? XD

vyushko
Regular
Projects: The Tale of Euphoria: To Save the Desolate Future

#531 Post by vyushko »

I LOVE your game! But the thing that made me sad, was that Shea was not a playable character. Well, I meant that he is not a person that Valen can fall for. I mean, he is a very sweet guy, he looks cute and cool at the same time, he can be like a child, but he understands the situation totaly. I almost cried when I saw him dissapearing in, I think it was, Cain's path. He was so innocent and sweet. Anyway, keep up the good work! Hope that your next game will be just as great, or even greater than this one... :)
“Life lives, life dies. Life laughs, life cries. Life gives up and life tries. But life looks different through everyone's eyes.”

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#532 Post by azureXtwilight »

vyushko wrote:I LOVE your game! But the thing that made me sad, was that Shea was not a playable character. Well, I meant that he is not a person that Valen can fall for. I mean, he is a very sweet guy, he looks cute and cool at the same time, he can be like a child, but he understands the situation totaly. I almost cried when I saw him dissapearing in, I think it was, Cain's path. He was so innocent and sweet. Anyway, keep up the good work! Hope that your next game will be just as great, or even greater than this one... :)
Now that's gonna be creepy.
The demon Shea is only 6 years old and Sirius Vermillion when he died was 25 years old. Probably not a very good matchmake. And anyway, Shea has already have a canon pair. *shot
Still, thanks for liking! :)

greenheartnellie
Regular

#533 Post by greenheartnellie »

azureXtwilight wrote:To get easy money, at the chapter when the meeting happens, get three intelligence. Oswald will get you a lot of money. XD
Okay thanks, I'd try that one :D
Can sorta write but CAN'T art so I am just here for the otomes! Ahihihi <3

tobiiDesu

#534 Post by tobiiDesu »

I'm really in love with this game >/////< LOVE IT! <3
In ROTA my faves are Cain, Volg, Raven and Nazim...But even thought i follow Cains walkthrough you gave,
Even if I either buy Demon Origin or Curse Removal or Paint kit..I always end up to Cain Bad endings :( Help!!
I'm one of your fans Azure hehehe~ :3 I just recently play ROTA and I'm looking forward for the finale :D FIGHT oh! BANZAI!!!

EDIT :mrgreen: I made it!! woohoo! A LOVE CAIN! and i'm also looking forward to Fantasia MOGF and Before Requiem xD Fight! !
Last edited by tobiiDesu on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

qyrnth

#535 Post by qyrnth »

i'm so much in love with your game...gosh...what should do?it's very addicting...have so many endings though..i think compared to the first one...i love fantasia series...XD

Fire Fist Ace

#536 Post by Fire Fist Ace »

I need Cain's good ed so I can play the best ed but I need a walkthrough! How can I get the good ed?! I have no clue! Help!!

Fire Fist Ace

#537 Post by Fire Fist Ace »

My first time seeing this game;

Me:What is this?! This is the worst art I have ever seen! Bleh!

Me: I'm bored. I wanna try this bad arted game :P

After Playin 1st and the 2nd game;

Me: OMIGOSH!OMIGOSH! I LOVED THIS!! WHO CARES ABOUT THE ART?!?! I'M USED TO IT! MORE!MORE!MORE!!!
:D

fallenangel198

#538 Post by fallenangel198 »

the art aint that bad and plus i love the game :)
my deveint art account http://fallenangel198.deviantart.com/ and hii everyone

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#539 Post by azureXtwilight »

Thank you, I guess? XD Please excuse the art, I didn't have a tablet.

AshenhartKrie
Veteran
Tumblr: ashenhartkrie

#540 Post by AshenhartKrie »

i thought the art was good. Better than i could have done even WITH a tablet.
I've got every single ending on both of these games XD thats how much I love it.

tired. grumpy. queer
*uses he/him pronouns*