Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss (GXB)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

Re: Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss (GXB)

#211 Post by Coren »

Is it possible to buy something from both shops? I want to get both the painting kit and some magic goods.

Esphirisa
Regular

#212 Post by Esphirisa »

@Kirroha
Err, it shouldn't be possible. You don't need to go both shops for any paths, anyway.
Sheru-chan wrote:
Esphirisa wrote: Haha, very good point! Even for the prequel, too! Oh, then there's the other merchant in RoA, too! (Sorry, I don't recall the name, if there was one.)
Err... If I'm not mistaken or very sleepy that time that i can't understand what i'm reading anymore.... that very mechant in RoA is the same in RoT....
Haha, sorry for not being clear. There are two merchants in Requiem of the Abyss, no? One of whom is the one in RoT, and the one I meant was the other.

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo

#213 Post by Coren »

But apparently, to get Cain's best ending you have to go to the magic shop, but you can't stop his insanity without the paint kit.

Yunome
Regular

#214 Post by Yunome »

Ahem spoiler if you want to know Kirroha --->
First you have to have to go through Cain's path and get the good ending by just buying the paint set from the regular shop ( the one with the gears) Then go through Cain's path again and this time go to the magic shop. Buy the Curse removal book and the shop keeper with give you a painting set and some cryptic words before you leave.
If you read it, I hope it helped!

Coren
Mindscrew Driver

#215 Post by Coren »

Eh, but I've already gotten the good ending. /: But when I buy the book, he still doesn't give anything.

... or do I have to start a new game for it to happen?

EDIT: Ah ok, nevermind.

Azure, is there any way to completely skip the 'questioning people' part of the murder investigation after we've seen it once? It's troublesome to have to keep clicking on the choices and going through the questions when we're replaying.
Last edited by Coren on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lyyli
Regular

#216 Post by Lyyli »

The merchant will give you the painting kit for free if you buy something else first... I think it was the null enchancher? I got it anyway after buying that thing when on Cain's path.

Oh and azure, I remember you saying that there would be a "peek the girls bath" scene with the boys, I guess it never made it to the game?
Meep.

Yunome
Regular

#217 Post by Yunome »

azureXtwilight wrote:
KimiYoriBaka wrote:
1. the op. I thought it was too long and too slow. I would suggest not showing each character's name separately next time.
The OP?
I guess it's okay because everyone can choose to skip it -shot-
Ehhh I loved the opening! I even wanted to download it to my iPod or, if I can, find the music so I can have it as an mp3 on my iPod =] But each to his own I suppose.

Edit: I just realized that the song for the opening of Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss is the same as " A Better Future" in Fantasia Realm of Thanos! Except a different version, I believe =] Goodness, I'm slow aren't I?
Last edited by Yunome on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yunome
Regular

#218 Post by Yunome »

Kirroha wrote:Eh, but I've already gotten the good ending. /: But when I buy the book, he still doesn't give anything.

... or do I have to start a new game for it to happen?

EDIT: Ah ok, nevermind.

Azure, is there any way to completely skip the 'questioning people' part of the murder investigation after we've seen it once? It's troublesome to have to keep clicking on the choices and going through the questions when we're replaying.
I just constantly press the skip button and just move my mouse down to where I'll anticipate the next choices will be while I'm skipping the text =]

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#219 Post by azureXtwilight »

Lyyli wrote:The merchant will give you the painting kit for free if you buy something else first... I think it was the null enchancher? I got it anyway after buying that thing when on Cain's path.

Oh and azure, I remember you saying that there would be a "peek the girls bath" scene with the boys, I guess it never made it to the game?
Actually, you don't have to buy anything.

The idea is translocated to the third game :3
Most people already dislike Klavios, I will ruin his image more if I make him peeping.
Yunome wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:
KimiYoriBaka wrote:
1. the op. I thought it was too long and too slow. I would suggest not showing each character's name separately next time.
The OP?
I guess it's okay because everyone can choose to skip it -shot-
Ehhh I loved the opening! I even wanted to download it to my iPod or, if I can, find the music so I can have it as an mp3 on my iPod =] But each to his own I suppose.

Edit: I just realized that the song for the opening of Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss is the same as " A Better Future" in Fantasia Realm of Thanos! Except a different version, I believe =] Goodness, I'm slow aren't I?
I think they are different, but the same song must be Cain's final battle and the ROT OP

Coren
Mindscrew Driver

#220 Post by Coren »

I bet the merchant is Azure decked in coat and hood. :D

Thanos blushing immediately made me fall for him. <3

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#221 Post by azureXtwilight »

Well, he is obtainable in the third game~ :P

shahab96
Veteran

#222 Post by shahab96 »

???? You date want to include the option for dating an old man?
The true measure of a man is what he does with his power.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#223 Post by azureXtwilight »

Thanos?

He died, so that doesn't mean he's an old man.
More like a revival to me, start from scratch?
Heheh.

Sheru-chan
Regular

#224 Post by Sheru-chan »

i got the feeling that merchant is immortal or its just damn hell that he is already old to chase.... -_- except that he has a forever young look with his magic abilities(if he has)

wait, what if he is the other god(i 4got the name) whom Oswald killed and Vestoria loved....(hopes she hitted the bull's eye) and btw, why was i so concerned about the merchant?XDD -shot again-

EDIT: wait, i mean i thought the dateable is the merchant.... it was actually Thanos...my mistake.
Currently working on:
Lock On! ~Sins and Atonement~ in hiatus
GXB game.
---------------------------------------
Imouto Complex is active.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#225 Post by azureXtwilight »

Merchant will have a sprite...
And yes, all along he is wearing a hood so we don't know if he is a "he" or "she".. :3