Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss (GXB)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
cool99

Re: Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss (GXB)

#616 Post by cool99 »

YES! I can't wait to see what it will be like!

Lyyli
Regular

#617 Post by Lyyli »

That's good news! Though I wonder if the character that won Azure's character design contest for the old version will be in? (I won with Fir, no big deal though if she gets the axe so to say :P)
Meep.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#618 Post by azureXtwilight »

You can check our thread here : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=24578 And yes, Fir is still there.

Parisa

#619 Post by Parisa »

I've had this game for a long time and I just started to play it today. Wow! I felt nostalgic after seeing those characters from the first fantasia. I haven't played much, but so far, Cain is my favorite character.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#620 Post by azureXtwilight »

[quote="Parisa"]I've had this game for a long time and I just started to play it today. Wow! I felt nostalgic after seeing those characters from the first fantasia. I haven't played much, but so far, Cain is my favorite character.[/quote

Thanks for playing! :'D Let me know what you think of the game after you've finished most of the endings.

Kagura
Regular

#621 Post by Kagura »

Woop! It's me again! FOUND IT <3

I can do voice actings and help with the story~
Just message me if y'need help c:

She-Wolf

#622 Post by She-Wolf »

Anybody help how to get 1nd Worst ending?

KawaiiPanda

#623 Post by KawaiiPanda »

Ohmygosh I love all your games. This account is new but I have been on lemmasoft for about 2 years now. So I'm going to download this now!!! :3 There are little grammar errors in some of your games which takes a tiny bit away from the story, but nothing too major. Your loyal fan girl KawaiiPanda :3

happysnowXD
Regular

#624 Post by happysnowXD »

I finally got a laptop and I want to play this game, but my laptop is a Mac. Is there a link to download this game for Mac? :cry:
I downloaded the rar. and used unrarX, but the game wouldn't start.
And I re-downloaded the file, but it still won't work.

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

#625 Post by Kokoro Hane »

happysnowXD wrote:I finally got a laptop and I want to play this game, but my laptop is a Mac. Is there a link to download this game for Mac? :cry:
I know of a way that might work! Try running it through the Ren'Py launcher. Now I do not have Mac, but Ren'Py is for all platforms I believe and if you put the unextracted folder of the game into your Ren'Py folder (be sure the project directory is set to be whatever version of Ren'Py you're using folder), you could just launch it with Ren'Py. I ran it through version 6.15, and I don't think the latest download would have much of a problem either. In fact, the game will probably work better running it through a later version of Ren'Py, since the version this came out on had video playback issues and running through the newer Ren'Py means the opening video will run smoothly (and it did to my delight).
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

happysnowXD
Regular

#626 Post by happysnowXD »

Kokoro Hane wrote:
happysnowXD wrote:I finally got a laptop and I want to play this game, but my laptop is a Mac. Is there a link to download this game for Mac? :cry:
I know of a way that might work! Try running it through the Ren'Py launcher. Now I do not have Mac, but Ren'Py is for all platforms I believe and if you put the unextracted folder of the game into your Ren'Py folder (be sure the project directory is set to be whatever version of Ren'Py you're using folder), you could just launch it with Ren'Py. I ran it through version 6.15, and I don't think the latest download would have much of a problem either. In fact, the game will probably work better running it through a later version of Ren'Py, since the version this came out on had video playback issues and running through the newer Ren'Py means the opening video will run smoothly (and it did to my delight).
Thank you for helping me! I didn't understand how to do that at first, but it worked out :wink:
I can finally play the game again!! :D
Last edited by happysnowXD on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ghost-Rain

#627 Post by Ghost-Rain »

It looks interesting, but I don't have anything to extract or even open the files with...

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

#628 Post by Kokoro Hane »

happysnowXD wrote: Thank you for helping me! I didn't understand how to do that at first, but it worked out :wink:
I can finally play the game again!! :D
No problem!! This was my favorite of the Fantasia games, and the thought of them never working anymore if I get a newer system scared me, so I just tried running it through the launcher and walla! I am sure others feel the same way about their favorite, older games, so I am glad I could help!
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

Teleute

#629 Post by Teleute »

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this bug but I can't seem to play the card game. I get a notepad pop up of errors after the game crashes. I guess I'll save it for the time being in case anyone wants to have a look at it.
I lurk cos I'm very apt at saying things I'll regret later.

Ladyhawke

#630 Post by Ladyhawke »

Another awesome game! Just finished all the endings, except the missing #8 (at least, I think it's still missing).

Thanks so much for the entertainment. I can't wait for your next game now!

Cain of course was my absolute favorite. I'll jump into the fire with him any day. There's just something about those brooding boys. I wanna chip that exterior away until they're panting at my heels. -twisted, i know- :twisted: Would be exciting to see some jealousy-type writing in the future game. Possessive guys are freakin' awesome, in games that is.... :lol:

-Ladyhawke