Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss (GXB)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Re: Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss (GXB)

#631 Post by azureXtwilight »

Teleute wrote:I'm not sure if anyone has posted this bug but I can't seem to play the card game. I get a notepad pop up of errors after the game crashes. I guess I'll save it for the time being in case anyone wants to have a look at it.
The issue was addressed before it seemed there was an incompatibility with the code and the renpy version used to release it, so you might want to avoid the cardgame.
Ladyhawke wrote:Another awesome game! Just finished all the endings, except the missing #8 (at least, I think it's still missing).

Thanks so much for the entertainment. I can't wait for your next game now!

Cain of course was my absolute favorite. I'll jump into the fire with him any day. There's just something about those brooding boys. I wanna chip that exterior away until they're panting at my heels. -twisted, i know- :twisted: Would be exciting to see some jealousy-type writing in the future game. Possessive guys are freakin' awesome, in games that is.... :lol:

-Ladyhawke
Thank you so much, you might want to check the demo of this game's sequel; Minstrel's Rhapsody :)

Ethys

#632 Post by Ethys »

Hey Hey~

Best visual novel I'd say. Really, I loved the story, I cannot say how much xD
I actually prefered the first episode "The Realm of Thanos", cause... well Oswald is so damn awesome XD (The True ending really made me cry)
Nice work for both of the eps, I don't know if I'll be able to find a visual novel as good as this one.

Electric Daisy

#633 Post by Electric Daisy »

OH MY GOD!!I love this!!The story was so cool and it matched well with the music...I love Oswald the demon lord xD
I'm totally a big fan of your visual novels azureXtwilight!!
Gonna try Minstrel's Rhapsody next..looking forward for more of your visual novels in the future!!
Cheers~

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#634 Post by azureXtwilight »

Thank you so much! I'm so happy that people are still playing this <3

WizzyGameMaster
Regular
Projects: Misfits. Summon!
Deviantart: WizzyGameMaster

#635 Post by WizzyGameMaster »

I love this even more than the first.
I can't decide which I like more, Raven, Cain or Volg. I loved their stories more than the rest.
Though I'm having trouble getting 2 of the endings. (#8 Raven's Bad End 2 and then whatever #19 is. it's one of the normal ends.) Which are not mentioned at all in the walkthrough that is linked. (Also in the walkthrough Cyrus's is wrong, since after his name it shows Raven's path instead.)

Normally I wouldn't offer, but if it would be helpful, I would be willing to rewrite that walkthrough and add in what I'm able to. If no one else wishes to and if the wonderful creators wish it. Assuming it hasn't been done already. (I do stuff like this for fun anyway, so it's not like it'd be any trouble. Got too much time on my hands anyway.)

Anyways... for all except Cain's Normal end 1, Good End, & Best End, the endings were easy enough to figure out without help.(First ending I got was Worst End 2. Then followed by Cain's bad and normal ends) Though I did put in quite a few hours of work into it, even with using the text skip function.
And Oswald's reactions to Valen sharing a room with a boy were absolutely hilarious. Especially for Volg and Klavios. Actually, Oswald's reactions to everything were hilarious. Especially when it involved Volg.
It would have been nice to have a Thanos ending though. I kinda feel bad for him...

JJupiterJump
Regular

#636 Post by JJupiterJump »

This was one of the first Ren'Py games I played, I picked it up right after I played Realm of Thanatos! Lucky for me it was already released when I played the first one!
(My favourite guy was definitely Volg. I don't know why haha.)

I'm happy to see your working on another Fantasia game! I've been stalking long enough to have seen the other versions, so I've been pumped for a looong time! I hope it works out well!

Thanks for making such cute games Azure~!

crystalscm
Regular
Completed: Suiyue
Projects: Scales of Fate
itch: tsukimii

#637 Post by crystalscm »

i don't know if i hate to admit this or like to admit this, but... shea... is really cute. even though he is a demon and he is a villain, i just can't stop myself from thinking that. i really like this game, by the way.

distorsion
Regular
Projects: Proofreader for: Alice Hunt, Dragon Souls, Dragon's Blood, NACIRA, Saundersi: Level7

#638 Post by distorsion »

Does anyone have a current zip file of the game? I want to replay it for nostalgia's sake but I don't have it on my computer and the old zip file link isn't working... ^^'
Thank you for all your kindness!
Will proofread (grammar/typos) for hugs!

The Monkey Ninja
Regular
Projects: 3^07, OneTimeValentine, OtomeDesign
Organization: MooseCake Productions
Deviantart: the-monkey-ninja

#639 Post by The Monkey Ninja »

distorsion wrote:Does anyone have a current zip file of the game? I want to replay it for nostalgia's sake but I don't have it on my computer and the old zip file link isn't working... ^^'
Yep! Can I dropbox it to you or something? Let me know if you're still looking for this and I'll upload it. It's the original version from 2011, I don't know if there were updates to it after that. I also have the original Thanos one as well (first game) XD
--
Cloaks are wonderful things~ <3

My DA page for all my art:
http://the-monkey-ninja.deviantart.com/

Ex-Nanoreno2017 game One Time Valentine has a (very rough) demo out now!
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=43314

sanashi27
Regular
Tumblr: ichika27
Deviantart: sorayume-kyou

#640 Post by sanashi27 »

The Monkey Ninja wrote: Yep! Can I dropbox it to you or something? Let me know if you're still looking for this and I'll upload it. It's the original version from 2011, I don't know if there were updates to it after that. I also have the original Thanos one as well (first game) XD
Sorry to cut in but I want both. The fantasia games were some of the first otome games I played that got me addicted to this whole VN thing and I kinda felt like replaying it but the files are not available anymore and the creator of the games said she already lost those files. If you could help then I'd be really grateful.
Playing games are wonderful. It's like living another life although short, yet it's unforgettable.

MikaYuu is Love, MikaYuu is Life. My OTP <3

The Monkey Ninja
Regular

#641 Post by The Monkey Ninja »

sanashi27 wrote:
The Monkey Ninja wrote: Yep! Can I dropbox it to you or something? Let me know if you're still looking for this and I'll upload it. It's the original version from 2011, I don't know if there were updates to it after that. I also have the original Thanos one as well (first game) XD
Sorry to cut in but I want both. The fantasia games were some of the first otome games I played that got me addicted to this whole VN thing and I kinda felt like replaying it but the files are not available anymore and the creator of the games said she already lost those files. If you could help then I'd be really grateful.
No problem. I've uploaded both of the games that I have on my PC for you guys. =3

Fantasia: Realm of Thanos:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2u7pli4ep ... v.+1.2.rar

Fantasia: Requiem of the Abyss:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6fd87c2rz ... +Abyss.rar

Let me know if those don't work or you need anything else!
--

sanashi27
Regular
Tumblr: ichika27
Deviantart: sorayume-kyou

#642 Post by sanashi27 »

The Monkey Ninja wrote:
No problem. I've uploaded both of the games that I have on my PC for you guys. =3

Thank you very much! Now I can play them again. I'm so happy someone still has the files and would share them. Thank you!! :)
Playing games are wonderful. It's like living another life although short, yet it's unforgettable.

MikaYuu is Love, MikaYuu is Life. My OTP <3

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#643 Post by azureXtwilight »

The Monkey Ninja wrote:
sanashi27 wrote:

Considering I don't have the files anymore, I thank you very much!

The Monkey Ninja
Regular

#644 Post by The Monkey Ninja »

No problem! :D If there are any others you're missing just let me know and I'll upload them, I think I have most of your stuff on my PC or saved onto some of my old backup hardrives XD (I hoard things LOL)
--

Matrixgray1234
Github: Damaris
Soundcloud: Hernandez

#645 Post by Matrixgray1234 »

I'm having a problem. I don't know how to get to cyrus's best ending. On the walkthrough cyrus's ending is the EXACT same as raven's. ( It say even says raven on the walkthrough part!) I keep getting cyrus's bad ending, the one where valen get's devoured by the hellraiser on the island, and the one where the explosion happens. Please help me! I really want to get the good ending!