Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss (GXB)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
dreamlessnights

Re: Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss (GXB)

#136 Post by dreamlessnights »

Thank-you Azure for such a wonderful game! I'm actually trying to get all the endings without any help whatsoever. After skimming through the posts, I'm kinda scared of whether I'll be able to get Cain's best ending. xD But I'll try my best, it'll be a challenge. So far, I think I've gotten all of Cyrus, Klavios, and Nazim's endings. Unless Cyrus and Klavios have a normal ending... I seem to fail at those. xD I was really surprised when I got a Nazim Normal Ending. I was all normal endings exist? @@ -didn't check the endings guide- I'm saving the three big boys last ahaha. Volg, Raven, and Cain. <3 And Cain is my absolute last. I'm so excited. And yet I'm kinda scared of finishing the game. D:

I also didn't expect to love Nazim as much as I did. His blushing and awkwardness just got to me. <3 And it was really surprising that
volg had to die in his path.
I tried going around it but I don't think it was possible. ;o;

By the way, I did notice that the music changes during the final battle. I did Klavios's path first and when the battle music came on I was like omg that's so awesome. =O Then cyrus was even more awesome. When I'm done this game I'm probably going to play the music room songs over and over to relieve myself of the emptiness of finishing the game. D: Then again, I can always replay The Realm of Thanos again. (btw Cyrus's battle song can be a DDR song xD) I didn't like Nazim's battle song as much as the others. I felt that Klavios and Cyrus's songs were more dramatic and upbeat. xD Idk. Oh and the song played during the murder mystery sounded REALLY familiar. I felt like I've heard it when trying to solve another mystery before. Hm... deja vu much? Also, I have created a mini walkthrough for all the endings I got so far. Then again, all my endings have been easy so far. ._. Haha, now on to the hard paths! I'm doing Volg next!

Oh, and I really liked the song playing when you're in the desert. And the song on the ship makes me feel like I'm about to embark on some Zelda adventure. -has been playing phantom hourglass too much-

Qookies
Regular

#137 Post by Qookies »

Nazim's path is done! Only Cyrus remained! (And Raven's 2nd bad ending!)

Aquane
Veteran

#138 Post by Aquane »

Waaaaaaah DX You've done it again Azure! Playing through the MC's path has made me cry </3 I just got Cain's good ending.

YugiAngel
Projects: Slifire Sim Date for girls and fans of HurtHeartShipping

#139 Post by YugiAngel »

Yay it's done!!!^^

Im going to try Cyrus path he's soo cute^^

Ruruka-chan
Regular

#140 Post by Ruruka-chan »

Yah I love his Best ending this is so cute. Volg, Shea and he they are so cool haha.

Ow I love Shea he is so hot and cute. I can wait for Fantasia 3 ^^

kantocan1
Regular

#141 Post by kantocan1 »

Well, just finished all of Cain's, Cyrus's and Nazim's path, i really can't see how others seem to do it so fast, not so many things happening i guess? How do you get Raven's best ending? I can't do it argh!
I love GxB/Otome games! (Same thing really).

Anyone here like Bleach?

Yunome
Regular

#142 Post by Yunome »

*sniff sniff* I have a mac an none of the downloads work, not even the part by part :cry: I was really looking forward to playing this too! I loved the first game ( Oswald FTW heehee :) ) is there any way this could be for a mac? If it's too much trouble then don't mind me, I mean you did just finish making what I'm sure is an absolutely fantastic game!

Zumi
Regular

#143 Post by Zumi »

The download is the Mac, Linux, AND PC/Windows distributions combined.

Yunome
Regular

#144 Post by Yunome »

Yes, I know. I'm saying that I've tried all of them and none are working. Perhaps I should have asked for some clarification or any pointers on how, if possible, to get it to run. Well I shall try again to see if they'll work.

Zumi
Regular

#145 Post by Zumi »

What exactly do you mean by "none are working"?
(Sorry if I'm not much help... *is not actually a mac user* orz)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#146 Post by azureXtwilight »

Yunome wrote:*sniff sniff* I have a mac an none of the downloads work, not even the part by part :cry: I was really looking forward to playing this too! I loved the first game ( Oswald FTW heehee :) ) is there any way this could be for a mac? If it's too much trouble then don't mind me, I mean you did just finish making what I'm sure is an absolutely fantastic game!
You can open it by putting the game folder in renpy and open it using renpy, some poeple did it that way :3

Yunome
Regular

#147 Post by Yunome »

Heehee it's fine :D If I understood all this better then I probably wouldn't have these problems =] I mean that anytime I press the download button, it starts to download like a document or something and not the game. If I have the download complete and click on the icon that shows what was downloaded instead of opening it says that it cannot open. Whenever I download games they always show up as a folder or compressed material and whenever i accidentally download a version that is for windows or linux it doesn't download and instead shows a document looking icon and when i click on it it says the it cannot be opened =[

Zumi
Regular

#148 Post by Zumi »

Ohh, it may be because your computer cannot extract .rar files? So it doesn't recognize the file because there's no program "attached" to the file format.

Just find a program (for Macs) that is able to extract .rar files. (Google "mac rar extractor" or "mac unrar" or something?)

Oh, by the way, the putting "game" folder in Ren'Py only works if you haven't archived your files so... it's not gonna work with this game.

kantocan1
Regular

#149 Post by kantocan1 »

kantocan1 wrote:Well, just finished all of Cain's, Cyrus's and Nazim's path, i really can't see how others seem to do it so fast, not so many things happening i guess? How do you get Raven's best ending? I can't do it argh!
Ok nevermind i did it.
I love GxB/Otome games! (Same thing really).

Anyone here like Bleach?

Yunome
Regular

#150 Post by Yunome »

Yayy! I got the ren'py python icon now but it will not open and I cannot open it using ren'py...*sigh* why must technology hate me?
Last edited by Yunome on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.