Stalemate

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
tkhnoman
Regular

Re: Stalemate

#16 Post by tkhnoman »

@CandyStar:
'mahou shoujo' is magical girl. Sowwy, it's japanese...
Now that you mention about Elecia's full name. I remember that i never introduce Picary and Clare's full name...
There is only 4 possible ending. So if you already got that four, then it's finished.

Also...
Hohoho... The 'real writer' is of course me, and of course i won't be there... :lol:
But i think all of the mystery is already solved, right? Can you mention the mystery that haven't solved yet? Maybe i forgot about it...

CandyStar
Regular
Projects: Unnamed Stalker vs Mystery Game! :D

#17 Post by CandyStar »

Well...
I kind of thought, that with all the talk about religion and stuff, that the ultimate writer was going to end up being God, and they were going to find out that they were released by God into the world to figure it out for themselves. I guess it was getting to be so philosophic and deep with everything, that I thought you were going to take it even farther. It seemed like the end just... I dunno... happened. ... the ending I got was where he kisses clare and elicia's like "I like you a lot!" and then they go outside and vanish.... I haven't gotten the others yet. I would've liked to know where the characters go when they complete their ending.... do they become bohemians (but just nice ones)? It works as a nice story, but I felt like you introduced a lot of really awesome ideas and then sorta just ended it. :( :( I dunno... haha. I'm greedy and want MORE! XD
I'm working on my first visual novel! Boy stalks girl. Girl offers to date boy if boy solves puzzle. Game commences! Click here to encourage meee -> Hooray! Attention!

tkhnoman
Regular

#18 Post by tkhnoman »

@CandyStar:
Yeah, maybe i put too much idea on it, and then rush it in the end.
Since i do all the work there so i got tired in the process, whether mentally or physically.
The religion stuff is just like add-on, and somehow i don't want to show too much 'religion stuff' in it. That's why, you can only see that that is very little in proportion.
I also don't want it to be too hard to understand. Somehow feels weird, make them talking about 'that writer' but they made by 'that writer'. That's why, i think i just need to finish everything with a cute ending :P

Hmm... But you get that normal '*KNOCK-KNOCK*' ending, right? I think that explain enough that the story is only a runaway of the writer.

Softdrink9876
Projects: (Getting started on somthing. when i get somthing done, will put it here.)

#19 Post by Softdrink9876 »

hey, could you make this into a zip. compressed file? if it is not too much trouble...

my comp is crazy in that it will not let me use rar. or binary files.

tkhnoman
Regular

#20 Post by tkhnoman »

Softdrink9876
Projects: (Getting started on somthing. when i get somthing done, will put it here.)

#21 Post by Softdrink9876 »

yay! thanks!

Esphirisa
Regular

#22 Post by Esphirisa »

A mahou shoujo is a magical girl.

I loved the art, and the plot is original and refreshing for VNs. Oh, but I thought there was only one ending, and had deleted the file, only to read the comments and find out that there's four... *going back to re-download!* I really love Luft's transformed state. He's so cute!!

EDIT: Went back and got 3 of the 4 endings... tried the whole night and gave up on the 4th... xDD I liked the plot twists, and how the little choices make a big difference in which ending you get. Like mentioned, I think that it would be better with audio, but it is marvelous nonetheless. Good job!<33
Last edited by Esphirisa on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

tkhnoman
Regular

#23 Post by tkhnoman »

I see that there are much people who think that the ending is only one. O_o

Hmm...

tkhnoman
Regular

#24 Post by tkhnoman »

The edited files for the Engrish (copy all of the files to "game" folder in the Stalemate folder):
http://www.mediafire.com/?cahlnwwtaan4otl
Thanks to Saji for the edit. :D

Going to upload the full version later.(trying to add the music)

Cielocchi

#25 Post by Cielocchi »

I loved the game, but it was very difficult to get all the endings x,D At first, I thought there was only one, too, until I read this thread =<
It was a very thoughtful and interesting story, albeit a little short...but I only might be saying that because I enjoyed it so much xD The art was very cute as well~

The only thing that might have lacked was music. And another thing that I noticed:
Elecias ending left me a little confused. Maybe I failed to read between the lines, but there didn't seem to be much romantic tension between the two of them before, and then he suddenly ended up confessing his love to her and giving up on Picary...it bothered me a bit.
Anyway, keep up the good work! <3

tkhnoman
Regular

#26 Post by tkhnoman »

Cielocchi wrote:I loved the game, but it was very difficult to get all the endings x,D At first, I thought there was only one, too, until I read this thread =<
It was a very thoughtful and interesting story, albeit a little short...but I only might be saying that because I enjoyed it so much xD The art was very cute as well~

The only thing that might have lacked was music. And another thing that I noticed:
Elecias ending left me a little confused. Maybe I failed to read between the lines, but there didn't seem to be much romantic tension between the two of them before, and then he suddenly ended up confessing his love to her and giving up on Picary...it bothered me a bit.
Anyway, keep up the good work! <3
Thankse you~
Maybe it is a yes. I just give a lines about how Luft love his drawing more than his girlfriend, but heck they didn't even talk romantically. So yes, it is a little fail for me (since this also is a forced story).

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#27 Post by Blue Lemma »

Am I the only one who has Norton axe the file when I try to run it?
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

tkhnoman
Regular

#28 Post by tkhnoman »

If it's about antivirus, i used Avira, and no problem i think.
Dunno about the Norton prob

sn0w255
Regular

#29 Post by sn0w255 »

0.0 Oh! YES!!!!! Definitely looking forward to this! I'm rooting for you~! ^.^
Last edited by sn0w255 on Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tkhnoman
Regular

#30 Post by tkhnoman »

sn0w255 wrote: 0.0 Oh! YES!!!!! Definitely looking forward to this! I'm rooting for you~! ^.^
Uh.. I'm sorry, but i decided to drop this old project.