Frozen Essence: V.2 uploaded

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
risingdreams
Regular

Re: Frozen Essence: V.2 uploaded

#106 Post by risingdreams »

Sexy oracle is sexy.
icon from x_dirge_icons@LJ

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#107 Post by sayuri »

Rising:
This isn't complete but it should work.
In the realm pick 'You're not what I expected' and 'Don't peek'.
Ask Asyel to save you.
Don't be nice to Varian (not sure if it does anything but you don't want to veer off path)
Shop with you three
Explore town
I get overwhelmed too
Me too
Prepare for festival
Who are you Caius
Look around
Go in
Go play
Throw snow
Look at sculptures
Yes. Let's see the lights.
Asyel's health
Ask about Aure and Asyel
There you go! That will get you on his path. Here's some ways to stay good with her during his path and avoid the alternate ending.

Esphirisa
Regular

#108 Post by Esphirisa »

Phew, it sure is a bad idea to play long VNs when tests are coming. My exams never seem to end, do they? *sigh* Anyway, good job! It wasn't hard to see the effort put in. I'm infinitely grateful for the walkthrough. I would have missed out some endings if not for it. Okay, now let's get on with my comments. I apologize if they offend you in anyway. Sorry for the rant. It's mostly just what I thought of your VN.
General :
-Slight errors on grammar, etc.
+The story was darker than I would have expected. So many deaths, in contrast to the happier mood during the Sapphire Festival... phew, your plot twists sure stunned me. Therefore, good one on that. It means that your story is interesting. Long VNs have to be exciting enough to keep the player's attention.
+The expressions of the characters made sense. I like how you made transitions to some, especially when their feelings get complicated
+Essence, Hex Spheres... you did a wonderful job creating a world out there. It must have taken a long time to link all the stories together, to make sure everything works out, to plan out all this. I'm amazed.
+/- I didn't really realize this, but on a second look, and from a previous comment, it does appear that your art is a little inconsistent. Well, either way, I really like it a lot. Especially how you color them. I LOVE CASCADE! *ehem*
+ You used flashbacks and stuff at the correct moments to change the mood, to add on with the plot.
+ Realistic. People are greedy, selfish, and many of the other things you have shown. However, you have also shown the good side of humans, how they can sacrifice everything for someone.
+ Music gallery.
+ Buttons at the top right hand corner
+ A lot of character development.
+/- Not much of relationship development, though, for some paths.

------------------------------------------------

Light Path -True Ending-
~The first ending I got :D I think I'm more than a little biased. I felt that this shouldn't have been the 'True Ending'. 'True Endings', to me, were endings which explained EVERYTHING, settles EVERYTHING, and made EVERYONE happy. Then again, it was pretty impossible for a VN with so much deaths to have everyone live happily ever after. Also, I felt that Rune and (I'll just use the default name for this) Mina wasn't really close, not even at the end. Besides, even if they were close, most of their relationship were forged when she went to rescue him. I could understand how it was the 'True Ending', because Mina could see the world without having the power of the Death Sphere in her. Even so, it all seemed so meaningless with Rune's death. But, I liked the part where Rune was watching her at the end. It made everything better. The parts where she looks in the mirror made sense. It showed that she was reflecting. On the past, perhaps. Oh, Mina is beautiful with brown hair. :)

Light Path -Light Ending-
Haha, I liked this ending with Rune better. He got to live with her. It seemed sweeter somehow. Perhaps it was the romantic in me approving the 'eternal love' idea. Perhaps it was how they got to enjoy life together, even if Mina couldn't step out of her realm.

Light Path -Hesitant Ending-
Not much to say about this. I just thought that it would be nice to have little branches that leads to other endings for the other paths, but it made sense to let the one who can give Mina her 'True Ending' more endings.

Light Path -Bad Ending-
I thought that the fighting part was too long.

Earth Path -Light Ending-
My second favorite character... the CG at the end was beautiful. Caius can be unbelievable sweet. It seemed a little unreal how quickly he changed when Mina sacrificed herself for him, though. I liked this character a lot. Childish, adorable, yet a killer with a lust for blood. Ah, but he sure changed. The part where Caius wanted to get her new clothes was hilarious. He was character that lightened the mood (well, for me, anyway), and made all the bad things seem so small. I liked how Mina decided to get immune to poison too. It was like she was sharing her pain, and the part about beauty being deadly... I love it.

Earth Path -Dark Ending-
Ouch. I'm so glad I did this before the Light one. By the way, did exposing herself to poisonous plants have any kind of significance? You 'used' Cascade and her personality well. Strong sense of justice and all. Especially in the Light Ending, because she let them go.

Air Path -Light Ending-
Ah, I'm quite biased for this too. I had never liked a guy who hangs out with other women even when he has his own "princess". Then again, he won my heart with his heroic acts on the other paths, and I have to say, I liked him more than I should have. I liked his clever deeds. It was smart of you to use him to explain the Sapphire Festival. I mean, who else other than someone who attended it for 10 years straight would know it better? Ah, but that made him sound rather old, didn't it? His CGs had slight differences to one another, and it's hard to explain, but I think you know what I mean. It just gave off a really odd taste.

Air Path -Dark Ending-, -Bad Ending-
Joining them because I don't have much to say. I think you put 'Wind Path' instead of 'Air Path' for all three endings.

Fire Path -Light Ending-
The one ending that lacked love. It was all duty for this workaholic. I loved him so much in the Sapphire Festival. It was as though some of his true self leaked out under the beauty of the lights. I wished you could have shown that at the ending, or during their stay together. I did like how concerned he was when he found out he was troubling her, though. I also liked how he stuck to his goals. It was befitting of his personality. Oh, yes. I'll never forget his happy/blushing expression at the Sapphire Festival.

Fire Path -Dark Ending-
Hmm, this was one painful ending. However, at the CG (last one for this ending, I believe?) His face wasn't one of happiness. It made a lot of sense after I played the Light ending. He lost his path along the way, so he couldn't have been happy. Ouch. But he looked so different from his past self. Perhaps it was age.

Water Path -Light Ending- It's a good idea to play this last.
Oh, my favorite. Uh, maybe. I can't choose. Sigh. The Oracle's blushing was CUTE!! I felt like teasing him the way Mina does. Haha.
I honestly thought that this should be the 'True Ending', even if many of the other main characters are probably dead or missing, one thing or the other. It revealed the past, explained almost EVERYTHING, especially the truth of how Mina got unsealed, and it made the opmistic-ish Mina come back. Most importantly, the 'Oracle' got to be happy. It felt so unfair that he had so suffer so long, perhaps even longer than Rune, and not get a true ending. xD (biased) Also, this one had the fall of White Order. Although it is still very much alive, it was weakened. This means Mina regained most of her freedom. She wouldn't have to hide or be afraid when she travels or anything like the other paths. She got to learn about herself. Also, it FINALLY showed the mysterious head of the White Order, Vitus. It also explained how Oryon got so strong (he had time on his side, hmm). By the way, out of random curiosity, do all the elite leaders have immortality? Or just those three?

Water Path -Death Ending-
One big contradiction to the Death path, where the Oracle(let's just call him this, for a number of reasons) followed Mina's every orders. Well, I guess it's understandable. He was going to lose her again when he had just gotten her back. I thought it would make sense to add on the part were Oryon appears. It seemed odd(a little, only a little!) to have it end this way. Oh, by the way, is there any reason why the >Oracle< is under the WATER path?

Death Path -Light Ending- -Dark Ending-
Merged due to my lack of comments. The CG was nice. Caius being a servant and possibly a pervert who likes to choose clothes for his mistress was an extra bonus. Oh my. Him capturing Aysel added a variation to the plot, and showed that he hasn't changed that much.
All in all, I HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR RANTING!!! As expected, it turned out all 99.9% wasn't helpful feedback, but rant-ish comments. I'm so sorry. But I'll post this, because it took forever to type it. I hope you are not offended in anyway, and people, please do not read spoilers out of random curiosity like I did, because SPOILers are called SPOILers for a reason. Once again, good job. I had a lovely time playing this. :) I look forward to more from you! (NOTE: The slapping sounds were annoying at first, yes I used V2, but when I got used to it, it was fine.)

Malvodius

#109 Post by Malvodius »

@Esphirisa:
The Oracle is an Water hex guardian.
Apollo Justice: Turnabout Substitution (+7 h gameplay) COMPLETED
http://forums.court-records.net/games/a ... 13200.html

LinWest
Regular
Projects: Painted Walls, Pyrexia, & a secret

#110 Post by LinWest »

Got the light water path on the first run through. haha. I was pleasantly surprised. I named my character stupidface, so all dialogue was totally win.

The beginning started out kinda slow and had to work through it. But by the time...
I got to where she was captured and about to be sealed it picked up. It especially got interesting on the flashback/super cute oracle ending. Although I have to say there were several spots I expected it to end on the water/light path, and was like "lol, what? There's more plot to be had?" If you hadn't resolved the Oracle/Mina romantic tension right away I wouldn't have gotten the warm fuzzy "this is the ending" feeling. My romantic tension being relieved I mean their relationship seemed reciprocated. Maybe if there was still some tension I wouldn't have been so surprised about the plot reappearing.
Have you posted your game around yet? If you made a title screen like deviation and added download links to the game in your comments, posted it to your devart, and then posted that to a visual community such as http://blue-lolly.deviantart.com/ I'm sure you'd garner some more players. ^^
Lin West @Deviant Art

Working on:

OraclesAreSexy

#111 Post by OraclesAreSexy »

I seriously love this game. :DDD i love you so much for making it. T :D :D :D and
yes my username tells you who i love the most >.>"" "OraclesAreSexy" indeed
":D. i have yet to complete all the paths D:< i dont kno if im happy or mad about that. :l probably happy so i dont finish the game yet :D. Anyway... i was babbling >.>"

Life Path:
So far ive only gotten the true ending. i know what you were going for but... D:< damn jeez i was so mad that Rune decided to go die on me. I mean seriously, dont leave me here by my lonesome you idiot. D:<!! *cough* sorry >.>" anyway I did like the part where we hid in the bushes and he started groping my chest ":D and his quote (not direct) "I'll show you what a dirty old man can do." ;D!! made me think some really dirty thoughts o.o';. i must say that Rune was not my favorite character. 4th out of the 5. :L i dont know why tho. :l who knows. but i definitely liked this one better than the air path o.o'
Earth Path:
Ah..... sexy sexy Caius. My 2nd favorite guy. I went after him first. <3 i just cant resist those smexy dark assassins. Ive only gotten the light ending for him :3 im working on his dark path. i loved it. My smexy Caius sleeping in the bed next to me.......possibly groping me in my sleep? :D? Well he did say he liked to touch me ;D. lol ok i got perverted :l. His attitude amuses me. Even though when i left the castle i seriously thought even tho i said his name that he'd wouldnt bother even looking for me. :l. The ending was so <3333 i wanted to smuggle Caius away from this game and have all to myself in the real world. >: too bad he is all pixel. I loved his destructive side personally o..o; i found it amusing ":D.... and his possessive-ness was cute personally and funny. OMG ESPECIALLY when i was getting a new dress and he said he'd put it on for me :DDDDDD oh Caius trying to see me naked XD! So this path used to be my favorite but now its right after the water path. but he did make me mad when he stole my fish. D:! i wanted that fishhhhhhh. <3 Caiusssss <3
Fire Path:
After I saw Varian in the town, god he's sexy. >:" your characters really are ":D.... ive only gotten the light path for him (suprise! not really i got all the light paths practically for all of them so far >.>") My 3rd favorite guy. Ah i felt bad for killing his partner and Nero. >": The fact that he betrayed me 2 times didnt really suprise me o.o; i guess i kinda knew because he didnt know what to decide on what to do.... :l dunno it did seem like something was up when all of a sudden he decided to show me around the market after he told me never to go outside >:l.... The ending threw me off a bit tho. I thought there would be more romance towards the end. But i did like it. The fact that he stayed with her all that time (10 years) is impressive to me. He did seem to care alot about her :D. This path wasnt my favorite but i did like it. His story helped fill in the opening part of the story. It made sense afterwards. :D <3 Varian
Air Path:
Ugh....the dreaded path of dread that i forced myself to do. I got the light path for him (of course) Personally i did not like Aurelius AT ALL. :l usually i like going after those playboy men because i like to seem them choose me over all those other girls >:D. but his overly optisim threw me off and i didnt like how his hair was parted or his "noble" attitude and his little "intution". sorry didnt like him or his path that much. I kinda was happy he got beaten up and that i ran away from him. .-.' yea >.>" my least favorite guy is Aurelius. .-.'' hehe... >.>" HOW CAN HE LIKE ME BEING TRAPPED IN A DAMN ROOM FOR GAWDS SAKE. :l jeez. yes i ranted. ":l. </3 Aurelius
Water Path:
Hehe :D Oracles are so FLIPPING SEXY thanks to you. I did his light path (this shouldnt be suprising) :D.... My favorite path and favorite guy. Anywho. I always did love the oracle since he saved me. ":l yea i did. i was happy he was a guy too :3 Ah........ i always did wonder who the hell that lil kiddo was. it bothered me that i didnt know who he was. >:l i liked the kid tho so i guess it contributed to my love for Zareh. <3 Oracle + <3 Lil kid Zareh = <33333 Zareh. This path helped me understand a WHOLE LOT OF SHET. which is good i like knowing things. This path was sad tho, all the things those 2 went through. D": and how Zareh did everything for her happiness and well being. >.< Zarehhhhh <3 HE EVEN KILLED HIS HEARING FOR HER AND BOUGHT HER CHET AND STUFF. he even made himself immortal for her >": And he was sexy like SUPER sexy. o//o hence my username. I wanted to play with his hair .-.' it looked fun D:! His story was sad (stupid i already said this) God i wanted to huggle and smuggle him out of that game too. D:! it also explained the reason why the lil kid kept telling me what to do to survive and asking if i was okay repeatedly (Zareh cares so much about her. SO MUCH LOVELY LOVEEEE!!!) I liked how he was from her past too ":l. And then i liked how they lived in their hometown after that like before DX <3 god i just love this path i need to stop ranting about it. <3 Oracle/Zareh/Lil Kid Zareh <33333333333
Death Path:
HAHAHAHAHA ahhhhhh this path was so flipping HILARIOUS. ":DDDDD. I got the light path for this (of course). I converted all the guys to my side (of course i must be surrounded by hot men) and let the girls free (i didnt want them interupting my time wit my sexy men). The water path did help explain why the oracle was doing everything i asked. He'd do anything for my happiness duh. he even said so. i loved how funny this path was. ":D.... great break from all the serious romance-y paths. im gonna do its dark path next >:D time to chain up some sexy men!!! >:D!
All in all, i flippin love game. It will always be my favorite. Btw i love the art and the plot. Originality FTW! >:D! Good job im ready and waiting and watching for your next game >:D! (oh god i sounded like a stalker DX) :D!

playswithtribbles
Regular
Projects: 'Paths of Twilight' A Fantasy GxB game with a RPG flavor. Sprites: 18% Script: 35-38% BGs: 18% Music: 100%

#112 Post by playswithtribbles »

LinWest wrote:Got the light water path on the first run through. haha. I was pleasantly surprised. I named my character stupidface, so all dialogue was totally win.
Lol, I did the same thing except I named my character Dumb@ss. First playthrough was hysterical because I was extremely slap-happy, and it was like 3 in the morning. So I ended up laughing hysterically at dialogue like this:

Code: Select all

Oracle "Your free."
??? "Are you talking to me?"
Oracle "Yes, Dumb@ss.  Your finally awake."
Dumb@ss "Dumb@ss, is my name...?"
So it all felt like her name was a big misunderstanding... lol.

Then I got Caius' light ending. So I got a lot of dialogue like:

Code: Select all

"Dum@ss!  Why did you do that?!"
"Hey Dumb@ss, you did cook them?"
So I was very entertained. But after that first time I did switch the main name back to Mina.
-Dark Helmet-"And so you see Lonestar, that evil will always triumph! Because good is dumb."

ElementalButterfly
Regular

#113 Post by ElementalButterfly »

This game was great. The storyline and the plot was definitely creative.
Rune
I was expecting his true ending to have the "ending/complete" feeling to it. Rune is my least favorite. Although, this ending had a meaning, and mina was free, It wasn't satisfying.
Caius
Caius is awesome! I wonder why emo types are popular in these games, but i find caius awesome too >:D. It was fun kicking him out of the bed. :lol:
Aurelius
I was expecting for him to have only one "princess", but he is womanizer until the end D:<
Varian
His path definitely lacks romance. >:D
Oracle/Zareh
You might have already guessed that he is my favorite, although caius is my favorite too >:D I am so glad i started his path after i finished all other paths. When i read some spoilers before doing this path, i saw people saying that zareh is the hidden character, so i was sad for oracle (i thought oracle didn't get the role of the hidden character), but then i was glad once i played the path. ORACLE AND ZAREH ARE THE SAME PERSON!! YAY >:D
This game is awesome! Thank you for making this, and plz make more games.

OraclesAreSexy

#114 Post by OraclesAreSexy »

Does anyone know how to get my lovely lil Caius's second CG? cuz i dont have it for some reason o.o;; oh and
ahahahaha ahhhhh i love the death path dark ending. capturing all my lovely men and kicking the girls out to other worlds. and then torturing Oryon (if i spelled it wrong who cares i dont like Oryon anyway. such a bish >:l but i admit i think hes hot o.o) *takes out a whip* WAH BAM!!! *strokes his cheek* XD) i also finished caius's dark ending. o..o;; all it was using and abusing D:! i guess caius had someone he could relate with now i guess >.>" :l....anyway still like the light ending better. i got my lovely oracle Zareh's dark ending, and o.o HOLY FAWK he's obsessed with keeping her there. DX i mean only use bondage on me if ur gonna do something to me Zareh ;D! D:! dont just keep me there and visit every so often Xl i like his light ending better >:l cuz so much romancey love! xD... im retarded. i got Rune's light ending and i liked living with him better than him dieing. and MINA ALMOST FOUND OUT WHO THE LIL BOY WAS!! Zareh is too nice T.T" and i got the alternate ending for life path and i only did that cuz i decided i wanted to stay wit the oracle instead ":D..... yea im obsessed with Zareh D:!
Anyway answer meeeeee D:! how do i get my sexy Caius's second CG i cant get it DX

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran
Organization: happyB
Tumblr: happybackwards

#115 Post by Aleema »

OraclesAreSexy wrote:Does anyone know how to get my lovely lil Caius's second CG?
Go to the Chapel on the day that you can only go somewhere once. I think. He's not in the main hall one day. :)

sayuri
Veteran

#116 Post by sayuri »

Oracle:
The day after you get his first CG (when he is upstairs and throws the rock) go to the chapel. Tada!
*EDIT*
Oi Aleema beat me too it :).

Yunome
Regular

#117 Post by Yunome »

Oracle= SEXY BEAST! I haven't played all the routes yet (so far i have Rune's best and Varian's best) But i absolutely ADORE this path. Zareh is sooo sweet!! Doing all that stuff for Mina...it just...*sniff sniff!* Waaaaaahhh! I just love him!
Fantastic job with this game! I'm throughly enjoying myself! I can't wait to see what other games you'll make. Oo0o0o0o0o0o the excitement!

VenusEclipse
Veteran
Completed: Princess of Ruin, Frozen Essence, Heartstring Bugs
Organization: Unbroken Hours
Tumblr: unbrokenhours
Deviantart: venus-eclipse

#118 Post by VenusEclipse »

@ MaiMai.

It's really cute and pretty. Thank you. :mrgreen:

@Yapparii

Thank you for the compliment.
And yeah, Varian's CGs are quite unpolished. I did most of his pictures first (one to two years ago). I really felt weird to have him
love the MC after she technically destroyed Eplica and Nero. It really didn't make sense for me to have them as lovers, but it could work out later on. So it's open ended to the player's imagination if they decide to have them as companions or lovers.
@lepapillonrouge
actually after doing the True Path ironically I like Aurelius more for some reason...I guess because he's about the only sane one around here next to Mr. Death Crazy and HONORRRRR! (He reminded me slightly of Zuko from A:TLA) And because he's just fabulous
I actually wanted to highlight just about every character in the Life Path, so it wasn't all about Rune. So anyone there can emerge as the hero, help, or go against you in his own way. :) So in the true ending, even
Varian helped you.

@Esphirisa

Wow, that's long but you don't have to apologize for anything. I can see where you're coming from with most of your words.
Light Path -True Ending-
~The first ending I got :D I think I'm more than a little biased. I felt that this shouldn't have been the 'True Ending'. 'True Endings', to me, were endings which explained EVERYTHING, settles EVERYTHING, and made EVERYONE happy. Then again, it was pretty impossible for a VN with so much deaths to have everyone live happily ever after. Also, I felt that Rune and (I'll just use the default name for this) Mina wasn't really close, not even at the end. Besides, even if they were close, most of their relationship were forged when she went to rescue him. I could understand how it was the 'True Ending', because Mina could see the world without having the power of the Death Sphere in her. Even so, it all seemed so meaningless with Rune's death. But, I liked the part where Rune was watching her at the end. It made everything better. The parts where she looks in the mirror made sense. It showed that she was reflecting. On the past, perhaps. Oh, Mina is beautiful with brown hair. :)
My vision of true endings and other people's true endings must be different. I agree with the explanation of everything part, now. The settling of everything and making everyone happy can be debatable. But I understand where you're coming from. If it feels unsatisfying, that is where I must work on my "true endings." And about their relationship, I get where you're coming from. I won't be able to change it anymore. :mrgreen:
Ouch. I'm so glad I did this before the Light one. By the way, did exposing herself to poisonous plants have any kind of significance? You 'used' Cascade and her personality well. Strong sense of justice and all. Especially in the Light Ending, because she let them go.
I meant for it so she's not around the serene areas that much. In this case it's the lake. She also collected and experimented with plants, so she was more open minded to the plants in this path so she was more open to persuasion.
By the way, out of random curiosity, do all the elite leaders have immortality? Or just those three?
For now, it's only three. It wasn't explained if the other two achieved what the other three did achieve but you can assume they did not.
With the Water and Death path's contradiction, I can only say that time was a factor. It can be years later and time affected the characters in the Death Path, while in the water, it was too soon. :)

@Malvodius

I'm not sure if it was explained if "he" was watching over the land with the Water Sphere or Earth Sphere, but we can go with that. "He" watched over the kingdom with the Water Sphere. Also, "he" got the water path by default because it made sense for the main guys to have the other paths.

@LinWest

Thank you so much for the link. I'll be doing that soon after I do some fixes. :mrgreen:
And for naming the MC stupidface. LOL!!! Must have been a good laugh.

@Oraclesaresexy
My smexy Caius sleeping in the bed next to me.......possibly groping me in my sleep
He might have done that, a lot. ;)

Fire Path
.. The ending threw me off a bit tho. I thought there would be more romance towards the end.
This was partly my concern because most people expect romance with all the main guys in an otome game. I guess I really felt I can't have romance with this guy. I guess for my games, there's no guarantee with romance in the end. XD

It's also fine that you don't like Aurelius. Not many people do due to his ending. I guess I really wanted him to
not only pay attention to "you" in the end, because I just can't picture real live playboys who throw away their lifestyle only for you. Bad experience for me maybe? o_O. It's too magical for me. I usually never fall for any of these kind of guys at all so I wanted to break the "I will only love you after I throw away my old playboy ways". XD
But he'll still pay attention to you because he has his morals. :D All I know is, even if I did plan for this ending in a way, perhaps I could have added something else....
And wow, your comments about the Death Path: Dark Ending is really funky. XD I didn't put much of a limit to the imagination there so anyone can feel free to go all out. That goes the same for the Water's Dark Ending.

Thank you for your other comments so far!

@playswithtribbles
Lol. Glad you had a laugh too. I put the MC's name a lot in the game. So I can imagine seeing a Dumb@ss every few minutes. o_O

@ElementalButterfly
Hope
Varian's and Aurelius's
path didn't disappoint you too much since it really does lack romance. XD
But I did expect some of these reactions. I'm really going to find other ways to write these endings without all that romance to give better impact... someday.

And thanks to everyone else for your comments. XD I don't know how else to respond to them except thanks.

sayuri
Veteran

#119 Post by sayuri »

VenusEclipse wrote:
My smexy Caius sleeping in the bed next to me.......possibly groping me in my sleep

I just had this weird image...
Of Caius poking Mina's boob, and, to paraphrase Finding Nemo: "I shall call her Squishy and she shall be mine and she shall be my Squishy. Come on, Squishy Come on, little Squishy."
Oh god XD.

playswithtribbles
Regular
Projects: 'Paths of Twilight' A Fantasy GxB game with a RPG flavor. Sprites: 18% Script: 35-38% BGs: 18% Music: 100%

#120 Post by playswithtribbles »

sayuri wrote:
VenusEclipse wrote:
I just had this weird image...
Of Caius poking Mina's boob, and, to paraphrase Finding Nemo: "I shall call her Squishy and she shall be mine and she shall be my Squishy. Come on, Squishy Come on, little Squishy."
Oh god XD.
Lol. I can picture it too. Caius is such a pervy boy... heh heh heh Wait. Why am I somehow turned on by that image...?
-Dark Helmet-"And so you see Lonestar, that evil will always triumph! Because good is dumb."