Unpolished

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

Unpolished

#1 Post by lordcloudx »

On the exclusivity of some Teacup releases:
DaFool wrote:I sort of understand since it's so un-shiny compared to the average game that's on LSF nowadays
Genre: Slice-of-life
Length: Less than 2k of text, I think.
Description:
Unpolished is a short story presented in visual novel format.

Screenshots:
Image Image

Download:
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

ElementalButterfly
Regular

Re: Unpolished

#2 Post by ElementalButterfly »

What is this vn about? Would you plz include summary too?

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran

#3 Post by lordcloudx »

@ElementalButterfly: Unpolished is a short, non-branching visual novel. It is best read with an open mind as an abstract piece. Unpolished uses filtered photographs and a minimalistic presentation style to tell a universal story that is meant to speak to the hearts of readers of any age.

The story is set inside an auditorium in the middle of an impromptu speaking contest.
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

iskander

#4 Post by iskander »

Would you care to publish a linux and macos version?

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran

#5 Post by lordcloudx »

@iskander: Sorry, I don't plan to do that as a matter of policy for selfish, purely personal reasons. That aside, I won't prohibit other people from doing so if they are so inclined.