[Non-VN] IIchan.ru Classic Fond

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
iichan_lolbot
Veteran
Projects: iichan erogame

[Non-VN] IIchan.ru Classic Fond

#1 Post by iichan_lolbot »

It was a kind of crazy project, but i used Renpy to build a program that manages some software packages.

IIchan.ru is a russian anonymous forum, where some hand-made games were released by users and for users. Many of them were made using RenPy. Most of them was released as an archive file with Windows-only build.

My collection of those hand-made games is big, so I wanted to share it with people. Then i remembered, when i was a kid, at mid-1990s, there was an extremely popular software pirates group in Russia, named "Classic Fond". Their CD-disks contained compressed games and a BASE program, which showed the game list with descriptions, genre, year of creation, etc. For each game you could view screenshots, install it, run it, deinstall it.

And i thought, why not to create similar thing myself? So, i coded it with RenPy :3

It can:
* show the game list with descriptions, genre, year of creation, etc.
* view screenshots, install game, run game, deinstall game
* native games are runned in subprocess
* Windows games are runned using Wine at Linux and MacOS
* browser-based games are runned using browser
* RenPy games are runned using the same RenPy files, as the base itself, so i saved lots of disk space
* cause lots of good flash-back memories to people who used Classic Fond disks dozen of years ago

Everything is Russian-only, sorry.
Torrent file is here: http://rghost.ru/2955009
I think there are some RenPy games not listed at http://games.renpy.org
Attachments
a secret renpy-based dialogue
a secret renpy-based dialogue
Project logi in ascii
Project logi in ascii
logo.png (6.72 KiB) Viewed 1236 times
base itself
base itself