~ Black Pencil ~

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ShiraiJunichi
Miko-Class Veteran

#61 Post by ShiraiJunichi »

snowshine wrote:This is 4 first pages I completed. Warning you, I don't a official mangaka, so please don't laugh if my drawing is so bad T_____T
Anyone who laughs at that artwork needs help! It looks really good. Though you may want a native English speaker to proof read the text- I'd be happy to do it for you. Also, I'm not exactly sure how I should be reading this... right to left?

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#62 Post by Blue Lemma »

Good stuff, snowshine! 8) I can feel mikey's excitement all the way from here :shock:

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#63 Post by PyTom »

Blue Lemma wrote:I can feel mikey's excitement all the way from here :shock:
A grand total of 5617 miles, via a great circle route that takes the excitement over Greenland.

I just felt it necessary to point that out. Let me also disclaim that the distance is between airports, not necessarily physical locations.

(Trying BP again for the first time in a long while. I don't think I've ever gotten the happy ending.)
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#64 Post by mikey »

PyTom wrote:A grand total of 5617 miles, via a great circle route that takes the excitement over Greenland. I just felt it necessary to point that out
See? You just don't get this kind of service on other forums... :P
PyTom wrote:(Trying BP again for the first time in a long while. I don't think I've ever gotten the happy ending.)
I hope you do reach it, in fact it is the only ending where the actual point is revealed. But that service you provided for us in the previous post taken into account... I can't underestimate you, perhaps you figured it out even when taking other paths (some people have, AFAIK).

Taavimon
Regular

#65 Post by Taavimon »

That Black Pencil comic looks great. Good work, snowshine. I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#66 Post by PyTom »

mikey wrote:I hope you do reach it, in fact it is the only ending where the actual point is revealed. But that service you provided for us in the previous post taken into account... I can't underestimate you, perhaps you figured it out even when taking other paths (some people have, AFAIK).
Hm... Got it on my first try. Go figure... I think I may have figured out the secret to mikey's games by now.

I'll have to put it on my pile of secret information, next to the DVD containing the complete contents of the Library at Alexandria.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#67 Post by musical74 »

From what I've seen of the comic, it looks GREAT, snowshine! Keep up the good work! Hmmmmm......if it's 5617 from BL's place that makes it about 5637 from mine? I can feel mikey practically glowing with happiness. :)

*Does a little dance celebrating his rank to Mega fan and stops when he realizes the women are looking at him VERY strangely*
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

snowshine
Regular

#68 Post by snowshine »

Forgive me. My level of English is low ^^;
* hits her head in the wall several times *

That's why I'm not usually post in forum, and can't translate my game into English >.<

To Pytom: Thank you for your suggestions. Frankly, I want to hate you. But, I can't hate the person pointed out me my mistakes, and, is who created program Renpy I liked .^____^. Please correct me whenever I make a mistake.
mikey wrote:I wish you all the best of luck with it, when you finish it, could I also host it on my site? Pleeeease...

Of course! I like that idea.
ShiraiJunichi wrote:Though you may want a native English speaker to proof read the text- I'd be happy to do it for you.
Nothing can make me happy more than that. When my drawnings are ready, I will ask you for help. Thanks. ^^

note: read from left to right.
Thank you for reading. :oops:

ShiraiJunichi
Miko-Class Veteran

#69 Post by ShiraiJunichi »

snowshine wrote:Forgive me. My level of English is low ^^;
* hits her head in the wall several times *
No need to apologize. I'm sure your Vietnamese is a lot better than any of ours ^_^

snowshine
Regular

#70 Post by snowshine »

Alessio
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: GO! Magical Boy (2006), Angelic Orbs (soundtrack)
Projects: Cyberlin (in progress)

#71 Post by Alessio »

Snowshine, it's really beautiful! Looking absolutely professional, congratulations! *lifts hat off*

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#72 Post by Otaku Dash »

It's great!!! I really like it.... keep it up snowshine! I'm looking foward to see more of your work :)
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#73 Post by rioka »

Kawaii!! :3 Well done snowshine! Keep 'em coming!

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#74 Post by mikey »

It's beautiful!! Great great art, and story. And, according to your estimates, we can look forward to 30 more pages!. Honestly, it's exciting for me as well, because since the story is new I don't know what will happen!

I noticed ShiraiJunichi also edited the previous four pages ^_^. Thanks to you all!

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#75 Post by monele »

Loving it so far ^.^. And wai for cuteness in the last page :).
Btw, your art style looks *so* familiar it makes my head spin @_@. Do you post artwork at another place by any chance?