~ Black Pencil ~

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#91 Post by mikey »

It looks fantastic, but when I downloaded all the PNG files to update the unofficial page, I forgot to download 06.png :( And now the links don't work anymore...

snowshine
Regular

#92 Post by snowshine »

Again...*sob* I have to register in Free_hoster again.

Ren

#93 Post by Ren »

Not to meddle, but why don't you take an account at Imageshacks?
As far as i know there's no way an image uploaded there would disappear like that:3

*is a fan*

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#94 Post by mikey »

Deleting an account... This is very Black-Pencil-ish. :roll: I remember when I released the game, within a few hours, the account was deleted and Grey hosted it for me ^_^.

snowshine
Regular

#95 Post by snowshine »

BLACK PENCIL Manga page 16-20

01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

>>>To Ren: thank you for this link, I don't have to register again that Free-hoster. ...nightmare....

I'll try my best to finish this manga with max speed. Then, I'll be able to start to make a game with Jun ^___^

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#96 Post by monele »

Somehow, the pictures died again :(... Black Pencil curse? ^^;...

I was just about done reading too, grr !

Ren

#97 Post by Ren »

Weird, i can see themO_O
BTW, they're beautiful!XD
Do you scan your own tones or did you find some site with free tones for download?

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#98 Post by monele »

Yay, works again ^.^ *finally reads the lil side-strip*

Ohohh, fans flocking around the author already :)

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#99 Post by mikey »

snowshine wrote:I'll try my best to finish this manga with max speed. Then, I'll be able to start to make a game with Jun ^___^
Whaaa, but just take your time please! It's so beautiful, it would be a shame if you would rush it, besides, NaNoRenO is still a looong way to go... I think ^_^.

Anyway, the page is updated. Really beautiful, once again, there's always so much new. :P
http://atp.manga.sk/games/bpm/bpm.htm

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#100 Post by Blue Lemma »

I like the black cat in the background of the "January 15" panel :mrgreen: The free talk section is cool, too - kind of like you see in the pro manga 8)

I agree with mikey - please don't rush! You're doing great as you are now :D

note on some image hosting sites: be careful that they don't claim your work! A lot of them grab copyright of the image when you submit it.

ShiraiJunichi
Miko-Class Veteran

#101 Post by ShiraiJunichi »

monele wrote:Ohohh, fans flocking around the author already
Before too long, I think she's going to need body guards to fight off all of the groupies ^_^;;;
mikey wrote:Whaaa, but just take your time please! It's so beautiful, it would be a shame if you would rush it, besides, NaNoRenO is still a looong way to go... I think ^_^.
Yeah, take your time snowshine. Everyone's really enjoying what you're doing right now, so take the time you need to do your best. Besides, it'll be a while before I need anything beyond rough sketches.

snowshine
Regular

#102 Post by snowshine »

Black pencil curse? O__O; Maybe, I want to try too
ShiraiJunichi wrote:Before too long, I think she's going to need body guards to fight off all of the groupies ^_^;;;
I start to think about this seriously. :lol:
Blue Lemma wrote:note on some image hosting sites: be careful that they don't claim your work! A lot of them grab copyright of the image when you submit it.
Oh my, I didn't know :shock:

I used the free tones of this site. They're helpful.

To everyone cared for me, thank you so much. Please don't worry, I'll not rush. About the ending, do you have any idea? Because if I draw the bad ending, someone will cry. Me too ;__; (Although I have idea how dark the bad ending is. It's just sooo SAD!)

Piroshiki
Regular

#103 Post by Piroshiki »

Interesting, I like the new setting... Hmm, am I mistaken if I assume that you're a Yoshizumi Wataru fan? Somehow your style looks like hers, especially the SD characters (that's a good thing, mind you).

As for the ending, doing what you feel will look right usually gives the best results. I'd vote in favour of the bad ending, but not everyone shares my views on what makes a good romantic story ^^;;
I'm not a meat bun ~nya

ShiraiJunichi
Miko-Class Veteran

#104 Post by ShiraiJunichi »

snowshine wrote:if I draw the bad ending, someone will cry
Sometimes it's nice to have a good cry. (Yes, men too ^_^) So I think you should end it how you want, and not how everyone else wants. For a ren'ai game, it's expected that the player should be able to influence the outcome of the game. But for a manga... it just seems wrong for the reader to be able to influence the story... Maybe because that influence comes before the work is even finished.

So anyway, end it how YOU want it to end. And if that's a sad ending, don't worry about me- I've got a box of tissues nearby ^_^

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#105 Post by mikey »

snowshine wrote:About the ending, do you have any idea? Because if I draw the bad ending, someone will cry. Me too ;__; (Although I have idea how dark the bad ending is. It's just sooo SAD!)
I have to say, it's your manga, so it's best if you decide. If you think the sad ending will be the best, then it will be the best.