~ Black Pencil ~

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#46 Post by rioka »

lol Yuki died several times on my first attempts as well.
The good ending is where she doesn't die - but it isn't exactly a "woohooo - I saved Yuki" ending. It keeps to the mood of whole game - you may not even notice you've got the good ending till you notice Yuki didn't die. Well, that's how I felt anyways... ^_^

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#47 Post by mikey »

Tyler wrote:So anyway, which one is the good ending?
It's Ending 4, if you don't know how to reach it (there are many possibilities) there's a walkthrough on the site.

Tyler
Regular

#48 Post by Tyler »

In ending 4, do you and Yuki still fall in love? If not, shame on you bad man! :evil: :D

rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

#49 Post by rioka »

Actually, they fall in love before that considering they're together in the same apartment.

Tyler
Regular

#50 Post by Tyler »

Interesting. with the little twist thing at the happy ending. didn't see that comming. I should of oh well.

At least we get ot live happly :D

snowshine
Regular

To Mikey

#51 Post by snowshine »

I remember once I had found this forum, it's the first time I knew what Ren'ai game was. Black pencil was the second Ren'ai game, after Tale of Lemma, I had ever played at that time. When playing it, I was amazed " What a romantic love is!" and thought "If only I was good at drawing, I would draw Black pencil manga."
Now, my skill is rather good. I want to make a manga version of Black pencil. Mikey, can I have your permission?

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#52 Post by mikey »

Of course. I will be honored.

And good luck! I suppose you'll make the Good ending version, right? ^_^

snowshine
Regular

The Good Ending?

#53 Post by snowshine »

I'm not sure. I really want to draw the bad ending. Hohoho(bloody smile). Yet I can assure that: It's extremely romantic.

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#54 Post by mikey »

Absolutely, it's your choice (and a very interesting one). I will be looking forward! Hmmm... now I won't be able to sleep, wondering about it all. ^_^. Aaaah, I'd have many questions, but I'll resist temptation. Good luck with it again and let us know when you finish it! :P

snowshine
Regular

#55 Post by snowshine »

*hug Mikey*
Thank you very much! :D
I estimate the number of pages is 45. It will take 2 month to finish. too long :roll:. So every week, I'll update the completed pages, alright?

snowshine
Regular

#56 Post by snowshine »

This is 4 first pages I completed. Warning you, I don't a official mangaka, so please don't laugh if my drawing is so bad T_____T

http://www.free-hoster.cc/users/lost_an ... cil/01.jpg
http://www.free-hoster.cc/users/lost_an ... cil/02.jpg
http://www.free-hoster.cc/users/lost_an ... cil/03.jpg
http://www.free-hoster.cc/users/lost_an ... cil/04.jpg

To Mikey, again, thank you for permitting me to draw your game. And, I'm sorry, I changed character's background. The hero's still a student instead of a worker. Honestly, if a hero go to the university, I don't have to paint scenes as: the company, hero's car,.. It's time-saving ^___^; Furthermore I can put myself in character's circumstances if they have a same age like me. Knowning clear character'state of mind, it's the most important thing of a mangaka.
Please accept my sincere apologies.

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#57 Post by Otaku Dash »

*Claps hands* Whoa! That's very good!!

I dunno what mikeys reaction will be But I think he will be pleased. It's great for a game maker to see the work of his labour bear "fruits"... being them slightly diferent doujinshis or not. :P ;)

Anyways... looking foward to see more :D

*Remembers that he still has to play black pencil again to get the good ending* ^^;
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

Alessio
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: GO! Magical Boy (2006), Angelic Orbs (soundtrack)
Projects: Cyberlin (in progress)

#58 Post by Alessio »

Brilliant, impressive, well done! ^_^

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#59 Post by monele »

I think it's more interesting to have a different setting. That way your version is more unique and brings something more than just reproducing a part of the game :).
The art is very nice too ^_^

Oh btw, I think you meant "my nightmare" on the 4th page.

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran

#60 Post by mikey »

Well,... I'm officially the happiest person in the world right now. It's beyond words when something you do inspires someone else. I really don't know what to say, and I talk a lot, normally. I'm just reading it over and over again now ^_^

It's okay if you change some of the elements, the background of Kiyoshi, Yuki without glasses, it doesn't matter, because it's your work and it's really great when you put your own ideas and atmosphere into it. I can't wait for the next part!!!
EDIT: monele just said it :oops:, sorry. It's much better this way.

I wish you all the best of luck with it, when you finish it, could I also host it on my site? Pleeeease... :)