Double Romance

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Arkon
Regular

Re: Double Romance

#61 Post by Arkon »

It was sucha funny game. I like the art very much. And THAT voice! Very good work!

Tenxinori
Regular
Completed: Pure Tears (GxB Otome)

#62 Post by Tenxinori »

Beautiful art *O*

mapletaffy
Regular

#63 Post by mapletaffy »

It's short yet so cute (I like short games)~~~the art is very cute~~~~and I love the voiced creampuff~~~<3 <3 <3
I'm looking forward for the sequel~~!

Celestine
Veteran

#64 Post by Celestine »

:lol: Funny. I love Shwinn and Shwii answers!

I'm still not quite certain if I did get the 5 endings. :? I did get the endings, but their pretty similiar so I'm not quite certain if I'm just getting the similar type of endings.
@kotetsu: You think you can e-mail them to me.
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

natsumachi
Regular
Completed: Re∞Birth [BL]
Projects: Ferfecir [BL]
Organization: Milky Cherry

#65 Post by natsumachi »

I've played through a couple of times and really enjoyed it. The art is gorgeous and cute. And that detail! But also the quirky personalities and answers of the characters made it fun to play more than once. And it was neat that there wasn't a specific girl or boy path from the start of the game.

The default interface detracted from the visual side quite a bit though, as others have also pointed out. And I couldn't see that 'auto' option was available in the bottom of the screen. I prefer 'auto' over 'skipping' because I want to read everything, but not have to click so much. ;;

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to any other games you produce. :D

Uruki-chan

#66 Post by Uruki-chan »

What a nice and fluffy game!

First thing to mention: The artwork is incredibly cuute!!! Not to mention the nice coloring. I really fell in love with your arts.
The game is really, really short, but interacting with those twins was so nghhhhh...~! They are so adorable.
Also I loved the ex-friend stories. That made me realise, that I'm on a different planet, where stick-men and cyclops are living. :D Very original!

AND that "whipped cream thing"... Haha, just too funny. It would be nice to have a longer story with those two (three) characters in future. like how the dates went, since they are just too lovable. :)
「僕だけのキミになってほしい。」(I want you to become mine alone.)

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#67 Post by michi 18 »

uhmm is there a walkthrough?
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

Aera

#68 Post by Aera »

As lovey as the art was (I adored it sooo much)
It was their personalities that I loved most xD Shwinn was just so interesting! cute, sweet and just a bit looney/evil xD

Galaxious
Projects: RED
Tumblr: kouhsitxt
Deviantart: donutaki
Soundcloud: sasowis

#69 Post by Galaxious »

The game was soooo adorable and amazing! I literally played it repeatedly to get all the endings LMAO.
* · ✦˚ + . ˚.  ✹
「狂ったこの世で狂うなら気は確かだ。」

brightstar2011

#70 Post by brightstar2011 »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! XD
That was so adorable!
You should make a full version. I'd play it all day 0.0

iamwhatonearth
Regular
Projects: The Town Called Data
Tumblr: iamwhatonearth
Deviantart: whatonearth

#71 Post by iamwhatonearth »

I played both paths for the hell of it even though I'm straight. I liked the boy. I think the two characters are a little too similar though? Like for one their weakness is almost the same. I thought the voice acting didn't really make the game better but it was alright. Its nice to see English voice acting in a game.

Dmi3

#72 Post by Dmi3 »

I hope it’s OK to comment a game made in 2011 when it’s almost 2015? I’m a little slow ^^

I’ve just played it and I really like it soooooo much! The concept seems simple, but the questions (and answers) are so clever, and give an insight into an unique world. The graphics are so beautiful, the style is original. The overall atmosphere is so kind and so cute.

I especially liked the 'claws' part, I surely do take a good care of mine ^^

Thank you for this game!

shwippie
Regular
Completed: Double Romance
Projects: Rolland's Candy Shop. Mitzi's Fable
Tumblr: shwippie
Deviantart: shwippie

#73 Post by shwippie »

Dmi3 wrote:I hope it’s OK to comment a game made in 2011 when it’s almost 2015? I’m a little slow ^^

I’ve just played it and I really like it soooooo much! The concept seems simple, but the questions (and answers) are so clever, and give an insight into an unique world. The graphics are so beautiful, the style is original. The overall atmosphere is so kind and so cute.

I especially liked the 'claws' part, I surely do take a good care of mine ^^

Thank you for this game!
Thanks so much for playing and for the kind comments! (It's very joyous to get a comment in almost-2015)

__
michi 18 wrote:uhmm is there a walkthrough?
I'm sorry to be replying to this so late, but for anyone else who had trouble, the way to get all endings is:
At the end, choose Shwii
At the end, choose Shwinn
At the end, choose neither
Ask only Shwii questions, then choose Shwinn
Ask only Shwinn questions, then choose Shwii
(easy as that!)
__
News

There will be an official Spanish version of this available soon. For now, I found that some awesome person (Ru-chan?) has done their own translation, available at: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0ggl5 ... 32-Esp.rar

Also, sequel hasn't been forgotten ;v;

Image Image Image

ColaCat
Veteran

#74 Post by ColaCat »

This game was so short and sweet. I loved the art. What did you use to draw that?