Double Romance

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
carosene
Veteran
Completed: That Cheap and Sacred Thing

Re: Double Romance

#46 Post by carosene »

Finally got around to playing this, and I enjoyed it a lot. XD I had to laugh out loud a bunch.
The art is so adorable. I love the red/black/white colors, and also the beautiful intricate backgrounds.
A lot of effort went into this little game, and I'm thankful, because it was adorable. :)
A Complete Kinetic Novel
Blog DA

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#47 Post by OtomeWeekend »

just played it and was really awed by the art... I love you! the story is nice too XD
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Ventara

#48 Post by Ventara »

Oh wow! This was totally great! The art, music, humour.... everything was awesome! Sorry if I sound a bit hyper. I just found out about this site and still can't get over the fact that regular people can start making their own visual novels. It's seriously fantastic!

shwippie
Regular
Completed: Double Romance
Projects: Rolland's Candy Shop. Mitzi's Fable
Tumblr: shwippie
Deviantart: shwippie

#49 Post by shwippie »

(Wow I'm sorry I totally dropped off the planet for a while! I'm going to reply to everything now ^^ )

Avaible- That makes me so happy that you thought it was warm. That's the feeling I wanted to get across. Yes, I agree it was stupid XD I think there are some things I would do differently now..hmm seems the opinions on the voice go both ways, so I'm not sure whether to include voice in the next game >>;

Abeiramar- thanks so much about the backgrounds and other things >w< haha the grown up "photos" were to satisfy myself, but I'm glad if you got some enjoyment out of them ^^

SilverxBlue- haha seems like i just got lucky you were in the right mood whenever you played the game XD and I'm ecstatic that it made you smile, because ideally dating games are made to be an escape from life in general XD
Image Image Image

shwippie
Regular

#50 Post by shwippie »

RemnantDream- lol I was thinking I had nothing good to put in the screenshots and randomly chose them XD whee~ I just love to find out who people ended up choosing *u*

Aozora210- Hahah Shwippie can divide and multiply if eaten. No Shwippie ending, but I'm considering adding the actual date scenes to this, so I may include that? It just seems...who'd want to date a creampuff >>;; Ahh I totally agree I need to add more CGs orz

Esphirisa- Oh wow thanks for the detailed feedback *w* I'm happy someone liked the cyclops story..my parents thought it was "eh." so I almost took it out ^^;; For the endings,
There are the obvious three: Shwinn, Shwii, Neither...and then two more if you only ask one of the characters questions and then choose the character you didn't ask questions at the end. But they aren't super special endings, so don't feel distraught if you didn't get them <<;;
Image Image Image

shwippie
Regular

#51 Post by shwippie »

carosene- *O* thank you, it's an honor coming from you ^_^ I appreciate the comment about the colors!

OtomeWeekend- haha thanks, ilu too :DD

Ventara- Welcome to the site (sorry for my late welcome)! I know how you feel...I felt the same way when I first discovered this place XD hope you have lots of fun, and thanks a bunch!

Now to go catch up on the games I've been missing :U (sorry to have bumped this rather old one by replying TuT)
Image Image Image

Celestine
Veteran

#52 Post by Celestine »

I played this game and it made me laugh. I really enjoyed your game. But I read in this thread that there are a couple different endings :o Is this really true? How do you get them?
I played this game a few times I kept getting the same ending.
My fav part were the two participants warped personalities. LOL :lol: .
The voice part shocked me. But I don't get if you made the announcer have voice in it. :?: Why didn't you have the contestants have voice too??
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

shwippie
Regular

#53 Post by shwippie »

Celestine wrote:I played this game and it made me laugh. I really enjoyed your game. But I read in this thread that there are a couple different endings :o Is this really true? How do you get them?
I played this game a few times I kept getting the same ending.
My fav part were the two participants warped personalities. LOL :lol: .
The voice part shocked me. But I don't get if you made the announcer have voice in it. :?: Why didn't you have the contestants have voice too??
Hi Celestine :mrgreen: Thanks for trying it out!! There are 5 endings:
The obvious three: choosing Shwinn at the end, choosing Shwii at the end, or choosing Neither. The other two you can get by asking only Shwii questions, then choosing Shwinn at the end, and vice versa ^^
I wanted voice for the contestants, but I was afraid of turning people off due to the voices, so I limited it. I may include more voices in the sequel, still not sure >w<; Another thing was not knowing who to ask to voice the parts. I'll have to do some searching before the next one..
Image Image Image

felisselita
Completed: "Starstorm", a BL visual novel game
Tumblr: felisselita
Deviantart: felisselita
itch: felis-selita

#54 Post by felisselita »

Sweet art :D
I'll go play it fast~!
Starstorm by felisselita, a BL visual novel with minigames! Get it here: https://felis-selita.itch.io/starstorm

ElviraNyx

#55 Post by ElviraNyx »

Ever so FLUFFY!!! Hehehe, It was a very cute game! Nice work.
I liked how Shwii was creepy & awesome in a way! Shwinn is a sweetheart! I liked when he was telling us about Shwii's secret, he had that adorable EVIL look on his face, Hehehehehe. :D
Keep up the good & fluffy work!!! :) Shwippieeeeee!

Miyuki
Regular
Completed: Culina: The Spirit of Cooking
Organization: TangerineTriangle

#56 Post by Miyuki »

I got tired of reading everyone's comments about halfway through the second page but I thought this game was adorable! The two contestants are so eager to please and so quirky it's absolutely great.

The voice part surprised me and the whole bits were random but they fit perfectly for a game show. It felt like something that people would add for the beginning and end of commercial breaks. I can't wait to see the sequel when it comes out.

Also, I absolutely adored the art. I need to go find you on dA like, now but I really should be editing...

Flick

#57 Post by Flick »

I thought the game was hilarious though considering how wacky and random the humor is, I'm not sure what that says about me. >_> (also, Shwiin's reply about his ex made me lol for reals)

*coughs* Anyways! Also, I love the art style. :D It's seriously awesome.

Hayzel
Veteran
Projects: Echo: Legend of the Centennial Bells, The Making of a Visual Novel, MLPFIM: The Flower Blooming Festival

#58 Post by Hayzel »

X3 I could only get two endings but Shwinn is sooo adorable <3 I loved his answers X3

Arsenic_Love

#59 Post by Arsenic_Love »

I think your art is what really makes this great, very cute characters and backgrounds. The concept was quite fun too.

tuna_sushi
Veteran
Projects: BloomingBlossoms

#60 Post by tuna_sushi »

Really adorable!!
I love your art ^.^