Finding A Murderer

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Finding A Murderer, Memory Loss, Crime Investigation, Stay away from the graveyard, Last Day at School, Lonesome, Email, Hired Gun, Dusk, Hired Gun 2, Man-at-arms, Hired Gun 3, The Phantom Caller, Street Girl, Free love, The Story of Isabel Claudia

Finding A Murderer

#1 Post by Wright1000 »

The game contains 246 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 1,972 words,
for an average of 8.0 words per screen.
The game contains 7 menus.

This is a game of murder and romance. Do not play if you are below 12 years.

Writer and Programmer- Robinson
I wrote the story on my own and did the programming on my own. I completed the game in three days on my own. I thank Ren'py. I thank the artists and photographers whose art and photographs I used in my game. And I also thank the musicians who created the music I used in my game.(Sorry for not writing your names. It will be a long list.)

Characters- Carrington Richardson(Protagonist), Detective Ivy Viviana(Carrington's Lover), Detective Marcella Zoey (Ivy's friend) and Reynold Acton(Carrington's boss.)

Carrington Richardson- He is an ordinary man who works in an office. He is very emotional and loves Ivy more than anything.

Ivy Viviana- She is a professional detective. Criminals are afraid of her. Her reputation is so good that she is known all over the world. Only she knows why she loves an ordinary man like Carrington.

Marcella Zoey- She is a detective but not as good as Ivy. She sometimes works with Ivy together, but she does not like Ivy. Ivy does not know this but Marcella loves Carrington too.

Reynold Acton- In the middle of the game, he only talks to Carrington on the phone. He only wants Carrington to work and work and work.

If you cannot get the BEST ENDING, contact me at wrightrobinson1@gmail.com. I can help you get the best ending. The game is not very hard.

I have checked the game and found no spelling and grammar mistakes. But, if you see any grammar or spelling mistakes, contact me immediately. Because grammar mistakes annoy me.
Contact me if you find anything wrong with this game.

ADMIN EDIT: Link removed due to reported viruses.
He who doesn't care about the environment doesn't care about his grandchildren.

machinist
Regular

Re: Finding A Murderer

#2 Post by machinist »

EDIT: virus removed links are in below posts
Last edited by machinist on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Suikama
Regular
Completed: Down on the Corner
Projects: Stories of an Eastern Paradise

#3 Post by Suikama »

Same here. Looks like your game is infected with viruses :/

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Finding A Murderer, Memory Loss, Crime Investigation, Stay away from the graveyard, Last Day at School, Lonesome, Email, Hired Gun, Dusk, Hired Gun 2, Man-at-arms, Hired Gun 3, The Phantom Caller, Street Girl, Free love, The Story of Isabel Claudia

#4 Post by Wright1000 »

Then, please try to remove the virus and play the game.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

#5 Post by fleet »

Wright1000 wrote:Then, please try to remove the virus and play the game.
The admin removed the link, so even if someone wanted to download your virus-infected game they cannot.

If I might gently make a suggestion: run an antivirus program on your computer (if you currently have an antivirus program, use an different one). Then re-compile and upload your game.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by Wright1000 »

If anyone wants to download the virus infected game, then email me and I will give you the link.

Strum
Veteran

#7 Post by Strum »

Wright1000 wrote:If anyone wants to download the virus infected game, then email me and I will give you the link.
Are you trying to infect people's machines on purpose?

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran

#8 Post by Wright1000 »

You are wrong.
I want someone to remove the virus for me.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran

#9 Post by fleet »

Wright1000 wrote:You are wrong.
I want someone to remove the virus for me.
May I politely suggest that you take your computer to a nearby computer repair shop and have them run an anti-virus scan on your computer. If you live in the USA, Best Buy will do this for you. Please note that they will not do it for free.
After your computer has been cleaned of the virus, then recompile and upload your game.
Very respectfully,
fleet
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

machinist
Regular

#10 Post by machinist »

btw if you're using windows
you can download security essentials from microsoft
it's free antivirus to all legit window users

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran

#11 Post by Wright1000 »

I think this time my game does not contain any virus.

Admin edit: Link removed. Virus-free download available in the posts below.

This time my game is free from virus as I have installed a new anti virus.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran

#12 Post by fleet »

Wright1000 wrote:I think this time my game does not contain any virus.

Please visit http://www.filejumbo.com/Download/CC86A81694A00904

This time my game is free from virus as I have installed a new anti virus.

Try a different anti-virus It's still has a virus in it (looks like it's in the readme.html file)

machinist
Regular

#13 Post by machinist »

Well since wright's version is still infected,
here's my upload of the game, should be virus free...
(since my antivirus said threat removed after detection)
Finding a murderer-win32.rar
(10.88 MiB) Downloaded 374 times
o and my feedback on game,
that was pretty short and sad(cuz ivy died :/)... well at least there's happy ending w/ marcella

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran

#14 Post by Wright1000 »

THANK YOU
For removing the virus.

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran

Finding a Murderer (virus removed)

#15 Post by Wright1000 »

I wrote the story on my own and did the programming on my own. I completed the game in three days on my own. I thank Ren'py. I thank the artists and photographers whose art and photographs I used in my game. And I also thank the musicians who created the music I used in my game.(Sorry for not writing your names. It will be a long list.)

Download here http://www.filejumbo.com/Download/5350D3ADCB78E8BD

Characters- Carrington Richardson(Protagonist), Detective Ivy Viviana(Carrington's Lover), Detective Marcella Zoey (Ivy's friend) and Reynold Acton(Carrington's boss.)

Carrington Richardson- He is an ordinary man who works in an office. He is very emotional and loves Ivy more than anything.

Ivy Viviana- She is a professional detective. Criminals are afraid of her. Her reputation is so good that she is known all over the world. Only she knows why she loves an ordinary man like Carrington.

Marcella Zoey- She is a detective but not as good as Ivy. She sometimes works with Ivy together, but she does not like Ivy. Ivy does not know this but Marcella loves Carrington too.

Reynold Acton- In the middle of the game, he only talks to Carrington on the phone. He only wants Carrington to work and work and work.

If you cannot get the BEST ENDING, contact me at wrightrobinson1@gmail.com. I can help you get the best ending. The game is not very hard.

I have checked the game and found no spelling and grammar mistakes. But, if you see any grammar or spelling mistakes, contact me immediately. Because grammar mistakes annoy me.

Contact me if you find anything wrong with this game.