Quine

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Kikered
Regular
Completed: Quine, The Secret Ingredient
Projects: Metropolitan Blues, Mirai Imouto, Temple Glen, Fuyu no Tabi, MIA
Organization: Team BG

Re: Quine

#31 Post by Kikered »

Many thanks for playing and for your comments, Fox! It's good to hear that you got some degree of enjoyment from it in spite of its glaring shortcomings. :oops:

Since you probably aren't too interested in excuses, let's move on to the more interesting part - the expectation you had for the game is really quite an interesting one. In retrospect, it would have been a much more promising premise with a more limited scope - things that would help produce a more-coherent story overall. (Aw, damn... )

Anyhow, I'm considering making a follow-up in the not-so-near future to take another stab at the concept. I'll be sure to contact you to see if you're still interested in helping when the time comes. Of course, Kikumi will play a bigger role in it. ;)

On a side note, thanks again for the translation, denzil. ^^
Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things.

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

Re: Quine

#32 Post by lordcloudx »

Here, have a fanart... with a subtle little poke at the creator :P
Attachments
laptopcg.png
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)