Your time for money? Is it right??

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
rioka
Royal Manga Tutor
Completed: Amgine Park, Garden Society: Kykuit, Metropolitan Blues (art)

Re: Your time for money? Is it right??

#46 Post by rioka »

platonicheart wrote:Hehe...looks like I found someone who values money very much :lol:
If that was directed at me. No. Not at all. Just appreciative of someone who is charitable enough to give a donation/gift and do the right thing by them. If someone wants to help you out, will you turn them down? Even if you don't really need it but they are insistent anyways? And won't accept "No" for an answer? Now, if someone was trying to buy your love or for other shady reasons, then that's completely different. (I didn't read all the posts in this thread, btw, so I don't know what you guys have talked about already).

Now, if I really valued money a lot, I wouldn't be posting free drawing tutorials on the internet (which I have been paying out of my pocket to host since it's creation in 2002, btw, until several years ago where the ads pretty much self-sustain the site) and would've done a lot of personal things differently (not work for the public, suck up to rich relatives, etc).

platonicheart
Veteran
Projects: Learning to Love

Re: Your time for money? Is it right??

#47 Post by platonicheart »

rioka wrote:
platonicheart wrote:Hehe...looks like I found someone who values money very much :lol:
If that was directed at me. No. Not at all. Just appreciative of someone who is charitable enough to give a donation/gift and do the right thing by them. If someone wants to help you out, will you turn them down? Even if you don't really need it but they are insistent anyways? And won't accept "No" for an answer? Now, if someone was trying to buy your love or for other shady reasons, then that's completely different. (I didn't read all the posts in this thread, btw, so I don't know what you guys have talked about already).

Now, if I really valued money a lot, I wouldn't be posting free drawing tutorials on the internet (which I have been paying out of my pocket to host since it's creation in 2002, btw, until several years ago where the ads pretty much self-sustain the site) and would've done a lot of personal things differently (not work for the public, suck up to rich relatives, etc).
Ow really. Charity? Hehe, I think I'll be insulted if I were to receive some. :)

Well, if he is buying my love then it won't work ^^ I'm more stubborn than anyone :lol:

Currently working on Learning to Love

proofreading: the beach and yuki academy

My DeviantArt: http://platonicheart.deviantart.com/