Share your attitude/characterisitic :)

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
Organization: sakevisual
Tumblr: sakevisual
Deviantart: sakevisual
itch: sakevisual

Re: Share your attitude/characterisitic :)

#46 Post by sake-bento »

teacup wrote:
IonicMomo wrote:Did anyone else get both low masculinity and low femininity? (Well, my masculinity score was 11 times my femininity score, but still...)
I did, my masculinity was 14 and femininity 10.
I wonder what that means...? XD
I actually got really high masculinity (76) and femininity(88). I think it means that I refuse to ask for directions, but I also love shopping! That was a joke. (Haha. Fat chance.) Actually, I think it just means that you either exhibit (or don't) traits that people commonly consider to be masculine or feminine.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#47 Post by OtomeWeekend »

@LVUER:

*deletes all her photos* jk ^_^

I'm not really that scary but it seems that if you don't know me you would think or would be your first impression is i'm a snobbish girl and sorta like ojou-sama personality? My best friend noted it once to me but she said that when she had gotten to know me, it was completely different from her first impression... and yeah, even though we are in distance(being her in the phil, me over here), we still have contact and best friends.

*heck, got out of topic.

Btw, haven't posted any pics there.... and doesn't have plans yet :D kidding. I'll try to get a better pic to post there in the FAR future. lol
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

emeraldgreen

#48 Post by emeraldgreen »

I'm more in the quiet side at first glance
but once people get to know me, I'm energetic, overly happy, and stupidly innocent at times :'(

I talk to myself sometimes... >///<
I babble when I get sleepy
And I dislike anything that's not close to perfect...except for people and animals (especially kitties :3)

I take my anger out by dancing or playing piano/guitar xD
And I hate being a burden to anyone, so I put on a smile :)

I really don't know much about myself but I'm trying hard to find my identity behind all these masks that I put on... TT^TT
it'll take time but I'll find it someday >:D
-----*-----*-----*-----
the PEN is greater than the SWORD
the PUN is greater than the WORD
=w= >w< MEOW owo -w-
"Resistance is FUTILE. You will be ASSIMILATED, and ALL your code will SERVE the collective!"

Tetiel
Regular
Projects: Anton's Vacation EP 1 and 2 + Rising Angels (CGs/Character Selection), Katajion Kinetic Monthly (character sprites)

#49 Post by Tetiel »

If anyone cares... doing a few of these personality things I am:
Considerate Inventor http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k ... AEAAD-cead
My femininity is in the 98th percentile ;_; My tomboy 8 year old self would KILL me! Also, it suggests that I should put more effort into expressing my creativity into artistic areas... Does not compute. That's what I spend about 80% of my free time on v_v
Myers-Briggs: INFJ

A lot of people define me as shy. I'm not particularly shy, I just like to sit back and judge when it's a new person. I'm careful not to frivolously say things and therefore I usually only speak when spoken to or when it's needed. It's not that I don't trust people, I simply don't trust myself not to say something offensive or inappropriate. I'm always worried about how people will interpret what I say and often conjure up how people will take things preparing for the worst. As a result, I'm not as quick to respond to things and I much prefer the written language to communicate as it allows me to edit things that could easily be interpreted poorly. In otherwords, I'm a social mess xD The odd thing is, I can act properly in professional or diplomatic situations with ease, but in casual situations I'm completely at a loss!

Oh, and can anyone help me figure out how to use the tvtropes site in order to find my personality?

Anthy
Regular

#50 Post by Anthy »

This is an old topic but... the personality dna test was really interesting. I never tried anything like that before.

I got "Considerate Dreamer" http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k ... CDAAC-b559
Most of the results seemed obvious to me, but I was surprised how low my agency level was... like I am not religious or anything, and it's not like people cant make their own choices to shape their lives... but I was answering based on my belief (and personal experience) that sometimes really bad things happen to really good people, it's through no fault of their own and I can't hold that against them. Like how kids can't choose their parents, or succumbing to illnesses that mess up your future prospects, accidentally hurting someone, things like that... Probably ties in with my ridiculously high empathy/trust score. I never really thought about things like that but I guess that's just my way of interpreting the questions. Maybe that says more than the overall results themselves.

My Myers-Briggs hovers between INFP and INTP depending on my mood.

emeraldgreen

#51 Post by emeraldgreen »

Anthy wrote:This is an old topic but... the personality dna test was really interesting. I never tried anything like that before.
>.< i took the test and it was fun :D
I got attentive experiencer :O
-----*-----*-----*-----
the PEN is greater than the SWORD
the PUN is greater than the WORD
=w= >w< MEOW owo -w-
"Resistance is FUTILE. You will be ASSIMILATED, and ALL your code will SERVE the collective!"

silenteve
Veteran
Projects: Forgotten and Remembered, Scarecrow, I Will Be Waiting, Hidden in Spring, Juliette, L.O.S.E.R, The Sky Will Fall

#52 Post by silenteve »

The last time I took it, I got Generous Experiencer, and it got me mostly right.
I'm basically a very lazy and happy person. I am a cat.
My DeviantArt / Le Tumblr Development Blog
Current Projects:Forgotten and Remembered & Scarecrow
(Failed)NaNoReNo Project: Working on Hidden in Spring w/five lovely team members :D

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Eternal Memories, plot bunnies that won't die.
Organization: HellPanda Studios

#53 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

Well, if this thread is alive again, I guess I'll drop mine too. It seems that I'm a benevolent leader. Apparently, I'm abnormally trusting, and I though I was cynical...
(All projects currently on a hiatus of sorts. I blame life.)
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

silenteve
Veteran
Projects: Forgotten and Remembered, Scarecrow, I Will Be Waiting, Hidden in Spring, Juliette, L.O.S.E.R, The Sky Will Fall

#54 Post by silenteve »

redeyesblackpanda wrote:Well, if this thread is alive again, I guess I'll drop mine too. It seems that I'm a benevolent leader. Apparently, I'm abnormally trusting, and I thought I was cynical...
Maybe you're cynical because you trust people too much and you learned what they're really like :/
My DeviantArt / Le Tumblr Development Blog
Current Projects:Forgotten and Remembered & Scarecrow
(Failed)NaNoReNo Project: Working on Hidden in Spring w/five lovely team members :D

SvenTheViking
Regular
Projects: Chronicles of the Timetraveler's Wars
Organization: ProgMan Productions; Polymorphic Games

#55 Post by SvenTheViking »

I'll let y'all interpret this for me: http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k ... ddfcb7718f

But yes, I am benevolent, I am an inventor, and I am an empath, as painful as that is at times, so at least the results are accurate.
"Be not afraid of greatness: some men are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
William Shakespeare, "Twelfth Night"

Anna
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Binary Soul, Days of the Divine, Nanolife, Firefly
Projects: current: Path of Dreamers
Organization: Circle Pegasi

#56 Post by Anna »

These things are interesting haha.

Mine was Benevolent Visionary http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k ... AACAE-eb69

"Sometimes you can get overcommitted, and when you sacrifice spending time with those close to you, it can make them feel unimportant."

Ahaha... this might be true for people who don't meet me a lot in real life. I tend to get super busy with university/projects and don't use messengers a lot. Trying to work on that, it's just really hard to multitask chatting and working in a good way >_<.

Thelo
Regular

#57 Post by Thelo »

I've gotten Respectful Analyst, with some pretty extreme scores in most of the traits (100 masculinity and 0 femininity? 4 empathy and 8 extroversion? Ouch).

To be honest, I'd certainly like to be better at empathy... Sometimes, my friends go through rough spots, and I feel kind of powerless to help them. As comfortable as I am with dealing with technical stuff and achieving concrete goals, I'd really like to be better at expressing myself verbally, and to be more spontaneous sometimes. Maybe that's part of what attracted me to visual novels in the first place - they're often all about getting to know new people, understanding their world, and interacting with them...

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#58 Post by SilverxBlue »

It's been 9 months since I last took the personality quiz and it looks like I've changed... a LOT. From reserved curator to Concerned Artist...
And it looks like I became more feminine and I have lower self-confidence now. :|
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

MiSi
Veteran
Completed: Santa
Projects: On Grey Wings, The Master's Call, Shadowborn ...while having many more in mind ;)

#59 Post by MiSi »

I just took the test... and it seems I'm a Reserved Visionary.
Yes, I can agree with that ;) That's exactly how I'm seeing myself in the current state.

And I'm much more imaginative than earthy, with 82 points both in style and aesthetic...

And it doesn't really surprise me, that I got neither high feminine (32) nor high masculine (34) points... although I wonder what it means ;)

I don't trust others very much, it seems... ._. :D

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#60 Post by OtomeWeekend »

I re-took the test once again and I was still a reserved thinker :lol:
http://www.personaldna.com/report.php?k ... b06ba8f689
I have:
masculinity: 50%
feminine: 0%!? ---No wonder I feel like I'm not a girl even though I love otome games, and people would actually dare saying I'm a man TT_TT
It seems like I'm also a spontaneous person... doesn't surprise me. But seriously, I'm receiving shock from the 0% feminism since it's the only thing which was 0. I got to admit I'm not girlish at all besides squealing on 2D boys but... I guess the thought that I was actually put in the wrong body was true because I should be a guy instead of a girl(I've been thinking like that when I was kid, strangely, I don't remember the reason anymore) TT_TT

EDIT: my prev. result was quit the same :result last year My masculinity levels up and feminity remains 0....
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.