What subject you hate the most?

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: What subject you hate the most?

#91 Post by OtomeWeekend »

adding kokugo to my most hated subjects! Kanji is so difficult and the old poems and etc. from Heian period is so difficult to understand X.X thought florante and laura is the most twisted story i could hear in my whole life(in philippines) turns out, there is something more when you study here in Japan. TT_TT9
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Shinkurou

#92 Post by Shinkurou »

LVUER wrote:@Shinkurou:
Well, at least you learn one thing from that class. Learn how to take an initiative and challenge the odds ^_^ Something that only real life experience could teach... yeah, that class sucks. As a teacher, I'm ashamed too... Talking about low quality high school.

And losing a student's final sheet. One of the most embarrassing thing I want to avoid. That sheet is a student hard work, not a thing you could say "I lost it" (so I'm really angry if a student doesn't take finals seriously).

BTW, I wonder what would've happened if they didn't lose your final sheet?
Oh boy do I have some horror stories about that school that would make other schools turn their heads in shame.
ex. Prom night, there were several instances of public dry humping (I kid you not). Seriously...I half expected the place to turn into one massive orgy...
I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone uploaded it on youtube somewhere...

I probably would've passed the final exam since the questions ran the gambit of ridiculously easy to mind-numbingly hard, but I thought of that too:
"If they didn't lose my final exam, but I was still a few points short of passing the class than I'd just hand in a few pages of that story."
I practically covered all the bases. :mrgreen:
It was also quite possible that I didn't really have to do anything for the entire semester (considering their teaching methods...it was hard to really get anything done) and still have passed with that whole file (Risky, but possible, to be on the safe side I did what was asked of me to the best of my ability). I think the combined work in that file was more than everything assigned in that class. 8)

TakeOverWorld
Regular

#93 Post by TakeOverWorld »

I hate PE the most. I can't catch a ball or hit a bat to save my life. Music would be second, because I am incredibably un musically gifted. I can play the piano alright, but when we had to compose a club dance song, I hated it, and spent three lessons pretending I was actually doing anything.

Flick

#94 Post by Flick »

English. Which might seem odd since it's one of my better subjects, but... honestly, having to write essay after essay annoys me more than anything I have to deal with in other classes. ._.

Kei

#95 Post by Kei »

lol.. Statistics or math subjects hands down for me...

OTM
Regular
Projects: Oubo

#96 Post by OTM »

Still in high school so don't have many subjects I hate.

Does PE count as a subject? It's not that i'm incredibly lazy (I am) it's just that I always forget my PE clothes ;.;

Oh, I really hate Algebra/trig. I love Geometry though <3

Death_HUG
Veteran
Projects: A Mysterious Note

#97 Post by Death_HUG »

I'm still only in high school, but I hate all my subjects equally, lol. Even though I hate all my subjects, I do really well in them. OTL

LightsGreatTree
Projects: Sacred Souls

#98 Post by LightsGreatTree »

I want to get into programming for games (Ren'Py my first real taste) so you would think I had mad skills in the math department. I don't. My high school screwed me over in my senior year '07 (just started college last year) so anything scientific, math, or history related I'm terrible at.

Math is evil for me. PE was a preview to heck.

I love history, science (general), English, and anything to do with computers.
Main Artist: http://urikohimura.deviantart.com
Main Writer (aka LightsGreatTree on here): http://bloodthirstypoppet.deviantart.com

babyfish
Veteran
Projects: Maid of Midsummer (LifeSim)
Location: (' )< Swimming in your fishbowl, nomming on flakes.

#99 Post by babyfish »

My most hated subject? Criminal Psychology. I took it as an elective during my third year at university.

Reason? Heavily detailed cases on the world's most notorious serial killers and rapists are not exactly pleasant reading material.

That said, I felt some sort of sick appreciation for the weird stares I got while carrying around the textbook. (The title was 'Mass Murder'.)
(Work in progress)

(' )< -babyfish

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#100 Post by LVUER »

@babyfish:
Then why did you take it... sounds interesting though (for me at least).

Just be careful not becoming a serial killer yourself (just like those criminal psychologist in the novel or TV shows) ^_^
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

babyfish
Veteran
Projects: Maid of Midsummer (LifeSim)
Location: (' )< Swimming in your fishbowl, nomming on flakes.

#101 Post by babyfish »

@LVUER:

During the semester before, I took an Intro to Psychology Course and one related to Issues in Modern Psychology. Previously, I had also taken another Criminology course, Intro to the Canadian Justice System. Though I'm a business student, electives outside of the business concentrations were required for graduation. Since I had fun in the psych and crim courses I took so far, I decided why not. XD

I thought I was prepared for the level of 'detail' that the case studies were going to go into. As soon as I looked at the textbook, I knew I was mistaken.

Don't get me wrong, I had fun with the discussion and writing in that course. The reading material was just really depressing.

And yeah, 'serial killer' as a career path? I think I'll stick to accountancy, thanks.
(Work in progress)

(' )< -babyfish

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#102 Post by LVUER »

No no no, being a serial killer must be a side-job. No one have ever taken it as a full-time job. Killing needs money (and a killer needs to eat too), you know ^_^ (OK, that's a joke, don't take this one seriously, hehehe...)
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

LightsGreatTree
Projects: Sacred Souls

#103 Post by LightsGreatTree »

Interesting. Thanks for sharing that bit of information. I always wanted to know more about my 'condition' Bipolar, Hyperactive, OCD, Manic-Depressive (meh ><) and some hint at some memory problem.

You can write one heck of a criminal novel though now.... most likely xD
Main Artist: http://urikohimura.deviantart.com
Main Writer (aka LightsGreatTree on here): http://bloodthirstypoppet.deviantart.com

llplldll
Regular
Completed: Memento Dears

#104 Post by llplldll »

Most hated would definitely be math. No question about it, always loathed it since elementary and up through college. That's probably why I didn't take any programming courses...Thought you had to be a math whiz but recently found out there are ways around this...