What subject you hate the most?

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: What subject you hate the most?

#76 Post by OtomeWeekend »

... respond for the math being a character topic, I just pictured Art as a beautiful feminine and elegant lady XD gosh, I suddenly want to write a VN like this!!!! XDD
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#77 Post by SilverxBlue »

I don't see Math as a manly guy, I sort of see him as the annoying geek whom everyone hates but can be so adorable once you get to know him better. :)
(OOT) Oh shoot, I think I'm talking about Hikami-kun. XD
But you are right about Art, she'll be perfect as a beautiful, feminine and elegant lady. But for some reason, I also picture her to have an alter ego.
I wonder what would dreaded Science look like. XD
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#78 Post by OtomeWeekend »

@silverblue:

But, but, BUT! A really can picture math as a manly tsundere too.... he gives you hard questions and solving problems but the truth is he really loves you! XDD

Science? Something like, oh, my god, i can't picture Science off!!!!

....Maybe a strict woman that binds to all things possible and believes that people evolved from apes/monkeys/chimpanzees(?) she also is ultimately binded by the fact that all things has reason and like reasoning so much. She also has a hobby of exploring and experimenting? Strict but a little klutz, she fails a lot of times but those failures turns out to be a good result after all???

(btw, she can also be a boy depending on your gender :P )
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#79 Post by SilverxBlue »

OtomeWeekend wrote:@silverblue:

But, but, BUT! A really can picture math as a manly tsundere too.... he gives you hard questions and solving problems but the truth is he really loves you! XDD

Science? Something like, oh, my god, i can't picture Science off!!!!

....Maybe a strict woman that binds to all things possible and believes that people evolved from apes/monkeys/chimpanzees(?) she also is ultimately binded by the fact that all things has reason and like reasoning so much. She also has a hobby of exploring and experimenting? Strict but a little klutz, she fails a lot of times but those failures turns out to be a good result after all???

(btw, she can also be a boy depending on your gender :P )
I guess our perceptions for Math is a little different. XD
But.... I definitely like your idea about Science. And maybe, you could have half of her/his discoveries discovered by accident. XD

And now I picture "Values Education" as a little innocent kid (shota) who knows absolutely nothing about the "big bad world."

Oh and on a side note I think you should definitely make a VN about this one, it'll look really great! :D
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#80 Post by OtomeWeekend »

SilverxBlue wrote:
I guess our perceptions for Math is a little different. XD
But.... I definitely like your idea about Science. And maybe, you could have half of her/his discoveries discovered by accident. XD

And now I picture "Values Education" as a little innocent kid (shota) who knows absolutely nothing about the "big bad world."

Oh and on a side note I think you should definitely make a VN about this one, it'll look really great! :D
Definitely different XD the one i pictures as a geeky dude, i know everything from your ancestors to you and from where is brazil to russia is Social Studies XD

Sadly, I pictured Values Education as a matured priest-like person abiding himself to good moral and is close to god. :/

:P I want to make this too.... but i'm currently writing another too... but working at both won't be bad? *still needs further thinking

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#81 Post by LVUER »

I think it all depends on the artist depiction. If me, I will draw them all as moe loli girls, yeah (>0<)
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#82 Post by OtomeWeekend »

haha, sadly i wasn't much fan of loli and shotas (;__;) er, if i would be the artist they won't look loli at all cause i can't draw lolis!!!(might be the reason why i wasn't their fan)

I just noticed that I'm being out of topic in my own topic....

Snow Blossom
Veteran

#83 Post by Snow Blossom »

Really? I can't draw shotas but I love them to death anyway Len Kagamine anyone? XDD

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#84 Post by OtomeWeekend »

i love len kagamine(cause he looks like a girl and i love trap parodies about him pairing with other male vocaloids)

...well, i'm that kind of person so... *shrugs*

Snow Blossom
Veteran

#85 Post by Snow Blossom »

The first thing that came into mind after reading that was: "Shotarella!" XD

I'm getting horrendously off-topic, so to say something relevant to the thread...
Math would make an adorable tsundere :D

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#86 Post by OtomeWeekend »

you think so right? X3 I just can really imagine him as a cute tsundere XD(and manly too..sorry)

Shinkurou

#87 Post by Shinkurou »

Chemistry almost killed my chances to graduate. I just wasn't retaining the information until late in the year.
But at least the teacher in Chemistry knew what they were doing...I have no excuse for the Spanish teacher.

Spanish class, I DESPISED that class. IMMENSELY!
My spanish speaking skills sucked, so I went into that class thinking to improve them...HAHAHA! IF ONLY I KNEW!

1. 30-50 minutes are lost trying to get the class to quiet down and focus (these were 80 minute classes by the way).
2. People do worksheets (okay, only 2 people did work sheets, everyone else just saw it as a free period)
3. You get no help on said work sheets but are expected to complete it, so imagine it's your first day of using Ren'py...but there's no instructions and you have all the coding skills of a dead fish.
4. Teacher expects Spanish to be your first language, so while only 4 people in class knew what the heck she was talking about (region specific things are also lost in translation...) everyone just gave up because they had no idea what the heck to do.
5. On the subject of those spanish speaking students, the teacher basically had...2-5 days of actual teaching...rest of the semester, you're taught by the spanish speaking students who really...didn't want to teach so you're taught by...a sheet of paper that's in Spanish. Better break out that Spanish dictionary. You could also claim that they were having the Spanish speaking students do their job for them and then collect the paycheck for...sitting on their ass.
6. You come back to class the next day, teacher asks: "Where's your homework?" you say: "What homework?"
They say they wrote it down on the board yesterday...but never mentioned it...
Also, I looked at where they wrote down homework...it was always in the bottom right corner. Other things usually blocked the view so no one on the right side of the room ever saw it. And the few times people did check for homework, there never was any but the teacher claimed there was.
7. Quite frankly. No one really learned any Spanish in that class...
If an entire class is failing or in the D minus range...that should be a red flag...
Over half the class took it again in Summer School, the other half either didn't go or managed to scrape by with a D.

Oh it gets even BETTER!
What's the one thing, short of sleeping with a student that a teacher should never do?
The teacher LOSES MY FINAL EXAM! I'm not kidding on that.
THEY. LOST. MY. FINAL. EXAM! (Let that sink in for a few moments and then realize that this was a teacher who'd been teaching at that school since I was a Freshman...according to graduates, they had a very bad filing system and NEVER bothered to improve it)
The only reason I passed was because I knew from the 2nd week that, "I'm not passing this class the normal way" so...I just showed up for class and went through the motions (the motions being sitting down and not getting sent to Detention), when I got home I would continue to write my normal stories. But I also made a file and translated everything into Spanish.
(Keep in mind, this was about 100+ pages worth of GOOD story that I managed to translate into Spanish that actually made sense)
This was only meant to be a backup plan...so when I heard they lost my final, I just handed them all of that data along with several comic strips I made that I translated into Spanish. So yeah...
Managed to pass that class, not because I learned anything from the teacher...but because I had my own backup plan...

In all my years of mandatory education, the one class I absolutely despised more than anything...was High School Spanish...

RemnantDream
Veteran
Projects: Pickles and Strawberries

#88 Post by RemnantDream »

Shinkurou wrote:If an entire class is failing or in the D minus range...that should be a red flag...
Somebody needs to tell my science teacher that. He taught me my freshman and sophomore year. What we had to do was harder than what the seniors in chemistry and biology 2 had to do. I think maybe 3 people in my class ende up with an A. One of whom was a Chinese exchange student.

Shinkurou

#89 Post by Shinkurou »

RemnantDream wrote:Somebody needs to tell my science teacher that. He taught me my freshman and sophomore year. What we had to do was harder than what the seniors in chemistry and biology 2 had to do. I think maybe 3 people in my class ende up with an A. One of whom was a Chinese exchange student.
ಠ_ಠ
Kind of reminds me of one Algebra teacher I had.
If you didn't understand something, she would basically yell at you and say: "HOW DO YOU NOT GET THIS?!"
Actually, I had a lot of teachers like that...might be one reason why I don't like asking for help in general.
:'(

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#90 Post by LVUER »

@Shinkurou:
Well, at least you learn one thing from that class. Learn how to take an initiative and challenge the odds ^_^ Something that only real life experience could teach... yeah, that class sucks. As a teacher, I'm ashamed too... Talking about low quality high school.

And losing a student's final sheet. One of the most embarrassing thing I want to avoid. That sheet is a student hard work, not a thing you could say "I lost it" (so I'm really angry if a student doesn't take finals seriously).

BTW, I wonder what would've happened if they didn't lose your final sheet?
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW