Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:24 am
- Completed: None so far, pending to be exact
- Projects: DDLC, The notebook and other secret projects
- Organization: Vocastin/Oriaa Pro-Creations
- Deviantart: MexicoRPelino
- Github: HizashiroTakahashi
- Skype: PixelMINEGaming
- Location: Philippines
10 + 10 x 0 = 0
because when you add 10 + 10 = 20
multiply it to 0
20 x 0 = 0
because any number multiplied by 0 is always 0
- Lemma-Class Veteran
- Posts: 2021
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:05 am
- Location: Your monitor
You know this thread is seven years old, right?
In any case, I am afraid your reasoning is imperfect.
10 + 10 x 0 =
10 + (10 x 0) =
10 + (0) = 10
Thus, the correct answer is 10
pro·gram·mer (noun) An organism capable of converting caffeine into code.
- Writing Maniac
- Posts: 3428
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:51 am
- Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
- Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
- Organization: Tall Tales Productions
- Location: Germany
Users browsing this forum: No registered users