Your most daring feats of lulziness IRL

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
EzzyAlpha
Regular

Re: Your most daring feats of lulziness IRL

#31 Post by EzzyAlpha »

I set fire to my grandma's microwave. Accidentally of course.

I was an 8 year old that didn't know alcohol was flammable.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#32 Post by LVUER »

Thankfully you're not trying to cook egg or drying your wet cat using microwave ^_^
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Sapphi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Boku no Taisetsu na Yumeko
Projects: Twelve, PAW ★ PRINTS
Organization: Kitsch-soft

#33 Post by Sapphi »

Okay, just because the microwave topic got brought up, I have to share this. Just a few days ago, someone set one of the microwaves on fire at my job. She had a sandwich wrapped in tin foil in a paper bag and put the whole assembly in the microwave :lol: Someone yelled "Your food is on fire!", she ran and got it out, started beating on the flames with her hands, my boss turned the water on in the sink so they could throw it in, and the woman turned off the water and put out the fire herself in the sink, then proceeded to eat the sandwich. The best part is someone asked her "What did you put in there?" and she was like "It was just a paper bag!"
"It is [the writer's] privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart,
by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride
and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past."
— William Faulkner
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬..+X+..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shattered_Moon
Completed: Attack of the Zombie Frogs
Projects: 365 Dayz

#34 Post by Shattered_Moon »

Well when I was in 5th grade, me and my two friends were walking in the woods when we saw this red bike. I got very excited and told them that we should steal it, but they talked me out of it. We kept walking and we came to this huge tree. I climbed up with one of my friends while the other stayed on the ground. We kept talking, when out of nowhere this old creepy hobo showed up and starting yelling "Don't touch my bike you **** kids! Don't steal my bike!"My friend on the ground ran around the tree to hide, and we tried to climb higher. He just watched us before walking away. He must have been following us through the woods after we passed his bike...
Not really a lulz, but it was the most daring thing I've ever done since we had to sneak out of the house.
Check out my blog, all about 365 Dayz~
http://shatteredmoonwip.blogspot.com/

EzzyAlpha
Regular

#35 Post by EzzyAlpha »

LVUER wrote:Thankfully you're not trying to cook egg or drying your wet cat using microwave ^_^
My mom once did the egg thing. We're both incredibly klutzy and absent minded.

redcat
Regular

#36 Post by redcat »

EzzyAlpha wrote:My mom once did the egg thing. We're both incredibly klutzy and absent minded.
Errr... what actually happened after you put the egg in?
Meowwngg...??

Snow Blossom
Veteran

#37 Post by Snow Blossom »

Not necessarily my most daring feat, but I think it meets the qualifications for being lulzy:
I set my school's toaster on fire. A teacher had to come and extinguish it while I stood at the side in shame. To think it all started with a slice of cheese... XD

EzzyAlpha
Regular

#38 Post by EzzyAlpha »

redcat wrote:
EzzyAlpha wrote:My mom once did the egg thing. We're both incredibly klutzy and absent minded.
Errr... what actually happened after you put the egg in?
The microwave's door exploded off the hinges.

Daggett
Regular
Projects: The Gensoukyou Conspiracy (suspended), The Tribulation Of a Torn Anima (suspended), The Gensoukyou Project Funsized Edition
Organization: None

#39 Post by Daggett »

Boredom + sleeping bag over your entire body + three guys - any fight rules + total disregard for bodily injury = #1
Individuality's fine... As long as we all do it together.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#40 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Don't even know if it counts as lulziness but...

I was looking for Suishou high school where I'd take my English proficiency test but I feel like I'm not reaching my destination at all so I entered a bookstore(I thought it was!) but then I hurriedly ran out away from the store because... It was a bookstore for adults! or rather a bookstore for perverted otakus! adult magazines everywhere and omg, I'm glad there weren't many people at that time or else I might have fainted out of embarrassment! I was in my innocent middle high school uniform and I'm entering an adult store! Total shame! :oops: It was snowing at that time but I can feel my face getting really hot I wanna run amok back then.
Last edited by OtomeWeekend on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#41 Post by OtomeWeekend »

double post :oops:
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#42 Post by azureXtwilight »

My most daring thing would be being in a simple operation without any painkillers/anesthetic. When I still lived in the village, the nurse didn't have an anesthetic when a sharp pencil broke in my leg. My parents couldn't take it out, so haha... They have to get it out my tearing apart my skin and nail it out.

As for lulziness... Well, yelling "fire"! in a corridor because of a stupid dare.

Mirage
Veteran

#43 Post by Mirage »

Should I be happy that I'm not the only one who ever put an egg into a microwave? .___.'''
Well, at least the microwave is still intact after it exploded.

Anna
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Binary Soul, Days of the Divine, Nanolife, Firefly
Projects: current: Path of Dreamers
Organization: Circle Pegasi

#44 Post by Anna »

Let's see... when I was 6 years old I smuggled out one pack of tic tacs (you know, the orange candy) from a supermarket and constantly picked the lock on the bathroom door with a small screwdriver when it wasn't free. My parents were very very worried :D.

Patty
Regular
Completed: Letters for You, Museum Adventure: The Ascension of Huks
Projects: Paradox

#45 Post by Patty »

Oh my, I have many lulz stories. They're not exactly daring, though. :))

Here's one of them:

I managed to melt plastic while making instant noodles. The noodles were the ones in a microwavable container. We had an oven toaster at home, and thought, "They're probably the same!" After 2-3 minutes... The black plastic became gelatin-like. The noodles were salvaged though, and I didn't get a stomachache after eating them! :3
Letters for You [KN] [NaNoRenO 2012] : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=14271

Paradox [NaNoReNo 2013] WIP: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=19714

Museum Adventure: The Ascension of Huks http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=28476