Your most daring feats of lulziness IRL

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

Your most daring feats of lulziness IRL

#1 Post by lordcloudx »

As the topic says, this is a thread to talk about some of the lulziest things that you believe you've ever done IRL. Bonus points for pics (or it's a lie!). Just kidding about that last statement.

I'll start with my own example:
4koma1.png
I wouldn't say it's that daring or lulzy (anything that alludes to Golgo 13 is EPIC though :D), but basically, what I did here was to draw a graffiti of Hatsune Miku on one of the desks inside one the college of law classrooms in my University.
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

Re: Your most daring feats of lulziness IRL

#2 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

Hmmm, the most daring thing I have ever done was chase down a guy who snatched my bag, corned him and got my stuff back. The lulzy bit is that I ended up giving him $2 to make him go away. The absurdity of paying someone who just attempted to rob you does not escape me...

I was panicing! D:

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

#3 Post by manga_otaku »

Erm, I was with my mum, mum's friend and friend on a train back home at 1am (WE WENT LONDON AND I LIVE IN BHAM OK?) and some drunk guy (around 18-19?) groped my ass when I walked past. I jumped away and ran off, but not before me and my mum swore a lot, stuck up a lot of fingers (particularly the middle and the index) before I rubbed my bum and felt dirty =.= I wouldn't have minded as much if he was hot, but he wasn't. 'nuff said.
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

Kimiko
Regular

#4 Post by Kimiko »

Well... I'm an acolyte at our (Catholic) church and at the Easter mass I had to help out the priest with the aspergillum. So there was this tank in front of the altar containing the holy water and I had to fill it into the aspersorium a bucket (in front of the church). Doesn't seem really hard, does it? It is. Especially if the water tap is jammed.
So I was standing there - in front of about 500 people - trying desperate to stop the water flow. I looked to the other altar servers in desperation but they couldn't help laughing. Me neither. Then the priest came and tried to help me; it got worse and we got our clothes wet.
Well, in the end the janitor came and fixed it… but the others and me couldn’t choke laughter during the rest of the mass! x'D
I'm going to smile like nothing's wrong. Talk like everything's perfect, act like it’s all a dream and pretend it's not hurting me.

shylock
Regular
Projects: Isle of St. Marcus, `Silver Seas'

#5 Post by shylock »

Three years' worth of high school notes from each of eleven people, with each sheet lovingly individually crumpled to ensure oxygen bubbles throughout - plus fifty litres of gasoline plus a match.

I'm actually not sure how 'lulzy' it is, and after the fact I felt bad about it - the police and fire departments had to come out in the middle of the night and make sure everything was okay - we were down at the end of an empty beach and we're not sure who saw us, but someone did. Now I just nostalgia.
Attachments
Notice person in front-left foreground, for reference size.
Notice person in front-left foreground, for reference size.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#6 Post by SilverxBlue »

I don't know if this counts and all but I definitely think it's definitely one of my most "lulziest".
I was in my school choir and I had to wake up early on a weekend because our school will be performing a few Christmas songs in some bazaar. World trade center is the name, I think.
Then after our performance I sat at the back of the bus and started sleeping. I was already comfortable and I had my eyes closed, then some random hobos started knocking on the bus's windows and waves and smiles at us. I got startled and I was so annoyed at them that I gave all of them the bad finger, and then all of a sudden someone called my surname and when I turned around it was our prefect of discipline. o_O
I didn't know what to say and in the end he gave me a warning and said that if he ever catches me doing that again, I'm getting a pink form. (A pink form is actually some sort of record of the bad thing you did and you fail your conduct if you have a lot of those.)
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

LateWhiteRabbit
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: The Space Between

#7 Post by LateWhiteRabbit »

Hmm . . . well, I've gone to war . . . I win! :mrgreen:

Haha. Okay, something more lulzy. When I was 17 I was on a school trip to Washington DC, and we would tour the sights in the city and then all get counted back onto the bus to go to the next one. Well, at one stop at the Kennedy Center, I met a girl who asked me out to lunch, so I BLEW OFF meeting the bus, and ended up just finding my way back to the hotel we were staying at on my own after the date.

They never even noticed I had been missing. I'm still not sure whether to be relieved or annoyed at that. I mean, I was gone for like 3 hours. :(

Greeny
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: The Loop, The Madness
Projects: In Orbit, TBA
Organization: Gliese Productions

#8 Post by Greeny »

Aside from working on my VN at work, I got nothing. :/
In Orbit [WIP] | Gliese is now doing weekly erratic VN reviews! The latest: Halloween Otome!
Gliese Productions | Facebook | Twitter

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#9 Post by HigurashiKira »

I once made my parents buy a box of condoms by accident when I was 5.
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~

Headache
Regular

#10 Post by Headache »

shylock wrote:Three years' worth of high school notes from each of eleven people, with each sheet lovingly individually crumpled to ensure oxygen bubbles throughout - plus fifty litres of gasoline plus a match.

I'm actually not sure how 'lulzy' it is, and after the fact I felt bad about it - the police and fire departments had to come out in the middle of the night and make sure everything was okay - we were down at the end of an empty beach and we're not sure who saw us, but someone did. Now I just nostalgia.
You, sir, are my hero.
That's just plain awesome. XD

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#11 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

When I was 5, I carried somebody who's heavier than me, then I accidentally dropped her and she got some bruises.
Present, I draw during class and remove the dirt in my arm chair (made of plastic) using a cutter.
More daring : I tried picking my classmate's locker lock.
More-more daring : Some of my classmate's friends wrote the code to somebody's locker. But they erased it quick. Before they knew it, I wrote it down and planned on opening it when I had the chance.

EternalDream
Veteran
Completed: Secret Santa
Projects: Memory Lane

#12 Post by EternalDream »

I threw my grandparent's clothes out the window at midnight from like... 5th floor. Then locked the door when they tried to enter the place again.

.... Is that even lulz worthy... :'D

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

#13 Post by manga_otaku »

EternalDream wrote:I threw my grandparent's clothes out the window at midnight from like... 5th floor. Then locked the door when they tried to enter the place again.

Boo! That's just oldie's bullying xP I am disappoint. xO
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

EternalDream
Veteran
Completed: Secret Santa
Projects: Memory Lane

#14 Post by EternalDream »

manga_otaku wrote:
EternalDream wrote:I threw my grandparent's clothes out the window at midnight from like... 5th floor. Then locked the door when they tried to enter the place again.

Boo! That's just oldie's bullying xP I am disappoint. xO
LOL Well I WAS like 10 after all xDDD
Just because I was a kid(?) it makes it alright... I think. OuO

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

#15 Post by lordcloudx »

Haha! I thought for a moment that you wrote, "I threw my grandparents out the window of the 5th floor." I was gonna ask if your grandparents were ninjers!
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)