Storytelling!

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: Storytelling!

#106 Post by OtomeWeekend »

points a gun to the prince... "If I can't have her, no one can!"

Wait, he's pointing the gun to the wrong person xD or not? >:3
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

redcat
Regular

#107 Post by redcat »

"Please calm down..." ask the prince, trying to persuade the boyfriend while his hand secretly groping the girl's sensitive spot which made her moaning in pleasure...

Who's this prince?
Meowwngg...??

sorani
Veteran

#108 Post by sorani »

The very jealous boyfriend shouted, "Unhand my girlfriend/boyfriend you fiend! You can't do that yet, you are under aged!" The boy started a fending dual with the prince but then...
How old are this people!

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#109 Post by OtomeWeekend »

omg, this became hentai from shounen-ai! and sorani, they are high school students

time has run out and the girl turned into a guy again! The prince....
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

redcat
Regular

#110 Post by redcat »

...temporarily dropped his jaw because of the shock, but he still continuing his groping because he's actually a bi who likes boys and girls...

Btw, Otome-san, how's your test result?
Meowwngg...??

RemnantDream
Veteran
Projects: Pickles and Strawberries

#111 Post by RemnantDream »

Then the boyfriend, while the prince was distracted by the new found addition on his victim, punched the prince across the face, sending him flying across the room.

Where are we going with this? O.O

redcat
Regular

#112 Post by redcat »

"Kyaaaa...!!!" screamed the prince, not because of the punch, but because he fell on a group of densely-packed porcupines...
Meowwngg...??

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#113 Post by OtomeWeekend »

the guy run to his lover, hugging him tightly... tightly....tightly.... he hugged him too tight that the poor guy who just experienced molesting and kidnapping fainted...
@redcat: yeah, my results are out now... they said its for me to decide whether I'd have the operation or not.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#114 Post by SilverxBlue »

...and the moment the guy fainted he had a very very strange dream that involved...
@otome- the quote on your sig, I just read that a little while ago! XD
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#115 Post by OtomeWeekend »

their happy life as newlyweds and their 2 pairs of twins and 1 triplets
@silver: I played pwtt 3 years ago but after finally finishing gyakuten kenji 2, i really missed some phoenix wright action and... some defense attorney, miles edgeworth actions xDD

Kei

#116 Post by Kei »

until a new villian came along and started attacking them all.

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Gidget & The Mysterious Thievery of Hoppity Town
Projects: Cerulean, The Photographer, Stalker&Yandere, Enamored Risks, Who Is The Red Queen?
itch: yuukipudding

#117 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

and they found the villain is a duck, and the boy awake from his dream, surprised and see his boyfriend sleeping beside him..

poor boy just need some rest lol
and I miss so much storylines >A<

redcat
Regular

#118 Post by redcat »

"Thank goodness it was just a dream..." the boy murmured as he remembered about the duck, the cow, the pedobear, the catgirl, the yandere, and the pumpkin prince who molested his friend in his weird dream. As he got up from his chair, he felt all his body was stiff from sleeping in front of his PC monitor...

So, the boy was making a VN game with his friend in his room, and fell to sleep. The first 8 pages of this thread was telling what happened in his dream. Now, we're going to continue this story in his real world. Hopefully, the story will flow more smoothly and more structured...
Meowwngg...??

RemnantDream
Veteran
Projects: Pickles and Strawberries

#119 Post by RemnantDream »

He went to the kitchen and fixed himself a bowl of cereal. He looked out the window, rubbing his eyes sleepily, and saw a strange car was parked in the driveway.

Kei

#120 Post by Kei »

The boy, out of curiosity went to take a further look at the car. Suddenly Pedo bear came out of the car and said..