Dreams

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

Re: Dreams

#31 Post by LVUER »

Well, most (if not all) dreams is actually consists of separated, not connected clip of "movies". So it actually makes sense in a dream but when you think again about it... it doesn't makes sense at all.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Dollywitch
Veteran
Projects: Celestial Knight Iris, Thread

#32 Post by Dollywitch »

Desu_Cake wrote:Well, the other night I had a dream where I was a monster eating people. Bottom half tree, top half giant naked woman.
... Don't Judge Me!
Then, straight afterwards, I had a dream where I woke up from the previous dream and wrote a story based on it. I just wish I could remember the story, since it was awesome. It had a princess in it...
I still think you're cute :) I wouldn't trust someone with normal dreams, they must be a robot. Though robots are pretty cool, I imagine the good ones would have awesome dreams with lasers and cybernetic dragons.

Celestine
Veteran

#33 Post by Celestine »

@yummy: wow you have really colorful dreams.

It's true once you get into a habit of writing them down you start remembering them more. I've did it since I was in Jr.High but once I stopped for awhile, I couldn't remember them anymore. So I've been trying to get back into the habit.

I had a nice dream which is not something I'm used too.
I dreamed I had a different life.
My dad was alive again. We moved away to a street called La Fern. My dad got us a dog on are first day who was weird and intelligent that we named Roscoe. Oddly my mom liked him since she doesn't like pets with fur. The only creepy part was my dad bought a house of dead stalker. He doesn't do things like that.
But everything was nice. Nice neighboors. A amusement park practically in are back yard that opened near us. I even met some of my old classmates.
Good community that were different. They went to church but had a priestess, a healer.
I was a witch where there were adults who actually let their kids study the difference between type in Harry Potter and modern days.

But still it was a nice dream.
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

Chorvaqueen
Regular
Projects: ID: Recollection

#34 Post by Chorvaqueen »

is it strange that i had a dream about coding my vn project and said dream did influence my output today?

yummy
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Suna to Majo

#35 Post by yummy »

@Celestine: Most of my dreams are colored although the most there are disturbing details, the more I tend to remember them. Once, I dreamt in monochrome, about being in a train that goes into a tunnel. Then I could see the other side's train, which was actually our train, but going the other way.
Sometimes I tend to remember attitudes, or very insignificant details, like once, when I dreamt about a mission into a secret base, where everyone was being change into blue statues because of alien insects, and I don't know why but what I remembered the most wasn't the aliens but the blue statues.

Yesterday's dream log:
I dreamt about my brother who caught a really weird illness, causing him to alternate between three versions of consciousness.
It meant that he alternatively went into frenzy, preaching some kind of religion verses (a thing he'd never do), then speaking like a politician and finally being his usual self. It was really disturbing because he looked like a schizophrenic patient, while doing chores around the house.

Then I meet with him again after some kind of adventure I had on the way (and sadly can't remember). Turns out my bro went back to normal.
As I ask him how he did, he said that he would divide his mind and get rid of the irrelevant things. But that this process had made him lose some memories.
In the end I had to tell him the most ancient memory I had about him.

And then we were transported back to that time, him jumping happily over his bed, me and my father watching him, just before my father took a photo of him, laughing hysterically. And then I woke up.

emovampire1
Projects: Truth or Dare

#36 Post by emovampire1 »

Ive dreamed of my oldest sister getting addicted to weed cuz shes doing real bad in homework and then i take some too and i got high in my dream tho ive nvr been high in my whole life b4. yeah...

Chorvaqueen
Regular
Projects: ID: Recollection

#37 Post by Chorvaqueen »

While having a nap, I had this recurring dream of messing with my gameshark again and playing Valkyrie Profile.
What's recurring though is I keep switching views between the maps becoming real and me just playing the game in front of the TV.

What made it weirder is that apparently I've discovered codes that teleports player/Lenneth to "deleted" dungeons/maps and a supposed to be Ending D sequence.

The maps?
1.) A gold version of Akhetamen's dungeon and it's floating on the map.
2.) An apparent prototype of the Seraphic Gate map that wasn't fully deleted. So the whole map is glitched graphically.
3.) A sewer-type dungeon that looks like a rip off of Super Mario with glitched monsters/enemies.

The ending D?

Defeating Freya when you've done a bad job triggers another scene but it always gets cut and I assumed in the dream that this sequence was partially deleted.

One of the weirdest dreams I want to happen,really.

Meatpie
Regular
Projects: Dr. Book's Book Store ~ Episode 1 ~ Enigmatic Mind

#38 Post by Meatpie »

I um...
I once dreamt I was a woman., and was more or less aware that I was dreaming.
I shlicked. Couldn't help myself.

Never forgot that dream, it's one of my favourites.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#39 Post by azureXtwilight »

Latest dream was me throwing puppies and a big cat catching them with a baseball glove and some parrots are watching...

Weirdest dream ever.

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me

#40 Post by ririruetoo »

Had a dream last night where George Clooney came to my house, turned out like a few years ago we were madly in love with each other but we broke up for some reason...Anyway, he comes back and for some reason mistakes me for a actress in a movie made in the 1940's. He's even writen a story about the actress and once he meets me, he changes the actresses name to my name. My family finds out and I get embarresed. Then I get angry at George Clooney 'cause I want nothing to do with him...Or something. It was really random and kept flashing back and forth between my 'real life' and the 1940's movie/ novel verison. Pretty weird freaking dream.
ImageImageImage

Celestine
Veteran

#41 Post by Celestine »

Lucky you dreamed of George Clooney, I've only dreamt of Will Smith asking me advice about buying a computer in his limo. LOL.

Dreamed couple nights ago
I was back in highschool mix between summer and snowflakes. Autumn leaves. Some of my old classmates were back and some odd people from tv shows were there too as part of are class. Like girl played Diana (The Secret Circle) who was friend's with some girl I was friends with except we heard news from Damien (The Vampire Diaries) who's a senior that she died on are cellphones.
There was Caroline (The Vampire Diaries) hitting on one of guys from (The Secret Circle). Actor plays Barney (How I Met Your Mother) are teacher. Oddly somebody dressed up as an anime character during lunch time. And there was an odd reference following Twilight in are school. A couple who were together a girl named Belladonna and her vampire boyfriend. Her good friend Jake. There was also a rumor of who stole who's vampire boyfriend from who if it was Belladonna that stole Stefan from Ellena or if Ellena stole Edward from Belladonna. Weird. Lol.
All talking about where going to spend are short vacation break at end of October which in my dream was that day. Some planned a party, Disneyland, others a cruise. Few of us a pizza-movie party.

Think Halloween running on the brain.
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

Sapphi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Boku no Taisetsu na Yumeko
Projects: Twelve, PAW ★ PRINTS
Organization: Kitsch-soft

#42 Post by Sapphi »

ririruetoo wrote:Had a dream last night where George Clooney came to my house, turned out like a few years ago we were madly in love with each other but we broke up for some reason...
:lol:

Dude, that totally reminds me of the time I dreamed I met Leiji Matsumoto, except he was my age and we were totally flirting and showing each other our sketchbooks. I wish I was making it up, but I am totally serious... :lol: The weirdest part was that he was really tall and skinny and looked nothing like him at all, but... was.

In reality, if Leiji Matsumoto even smiled at me I would totally just burst into tears.
"It is [the writer's] privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart,
by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride
and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past."
— William Faulkner
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬..+X+..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#43 Post by OtomeWeekend »

....I am always too tired everyday to even bother to dream TT.TT (Oooh, the life of a full-time jr. high schooler....)
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#44 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

My last dream was I was looking in a school record of sorts. In all the student record pages, there's all "dead" written in red. I flipped on each and every page, well, all of them are dead. And the word "Dead" were written in ... blood, it seems?

Then I was absorbed into space and I was brought in front of two people who were facing each other. Well, it was a boy and a girl, can't make out their faces. They can't see me, they were too focused on each other. The girl was stabbed with a long sword, or blade, or whatever that is. And the boy too, with the same sword/blade/sharp whatever. (Gees, that struck me that they almost looked like human barbecues ._.) And the girl was hugging the guy, and she's smiling, and she's like "I'm happy to die WITH you", and then the boy hugged her back and they... uhh I forgot what's next...

And then, I was absorbed in space again and I'm brought in a familiar classroom... and there were students chattering at each other. Then, the girl who "died" a while ago was only a ghost, but she was holding a knife to them, and raising it... I woke up.

WTF I never dreamed of something this morbid before. I guess I got it from writing too much ghost fanfiction :lol:

Meg'
Regular
Projects: Anges Démoniaques, Gang (Alex & Hugo), Le passé dans les veines

#45 Post by Meg' »

I dreamt about my brother and me. We were in my father's house and suddenly guys came in (I don't know how because normally, we are very careful about closing the door) and shot us :lol:

What's funny is that my father is not here anymore and the house is empty since three years now. But I guess dreams do remind you of things you have in mind but refuse to think about when you're awake :mrgreen: