Dreams

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Aedin
Regular

Re: Dreams

#61 Post by Aedin »

Thane/Grunt. It seems to alternate between the two.
I would love to see a version of the movie with Jack as Belle.
"There’s no shame in pleasure, Mr. Gray. You see, man just wants to be happy, but society wants him to be good. And when he’s good, man is rarely happy, and when he’s happy he is always good."

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#62 Post by azureXtwilight »

I had a dream about zombie apocalypse, and when a zombie was about to eat me I woke up. My mom asked me whether I was having a nightmare because I was screaming loudly, and I ran to her to hug her when she made this weird grin.

... And I woke up again.

That was creepy.

Lumella
Regular
Completed: Jose Rizal Visual Novel Game
Projects: Last Cycle's Vision
Organization: Unis

#63 Post by Lumella »

I had a dream about ghosts knocking my window and visiting me. When I woke up, I saw one of my windows slamming on its own.

And it wasn't even windy to begin with.

Thank goodness I can't see them, but damn I swear I felt goosebumps as I tried my best to go back to sleep.
ImageImageImageImage

Artist. Indie Game Designer. Graphic Designer. 3D Hobbyist.
My VN Project: Last Cycle's Vision / Status: Slowly Active

Deji
Cheer Idol; Not Great at Secret Identities
Projects: http://bit.ly/2lieZsA
Organization: Sakevisual, Apple Cider, Mystery Parfait
Tumblr: DejiNyucu
Deviantart: DejiNyucu

#64 Post by Deji »

I dreamed of... dogs. And fish. And a big butterfly. And there was this dg that looked like a Irish Setter mixed with a ChowChow that had very long legs like a flamingo O_o. And a dog sled race down the streets where there was this injured dog I rescue from one...
Also a weird mall that had small beds to spend the night in in case it was too late to go home?

Oh, right! There was also this thing going on where a popular government had won over latinamerica and was making everybody go back to the nature or something? And there were commercials on tv saying that all companies should dissolve and everything should belong to everybody, and there was water everywhere, like if the level of the sea rose, and all the apartment buildings near the coast were empty and covered in plants and vines, because people were forced to leave O_o And everybody went around in dirty clothes, tanned by the sun with their bellies swollen, without shoes...
And there were secret roads people would take to escape all this and cross the cities an countries...

The butterfly and fish dreams came from this one, and then the town with the mall and then the dogs xD

I have strange dreams >>;
Tumblr | Twitter
Forever busy :')
When drawing something, anything, USE REFERENCES!! Use your Google-fu!
Don't trust your memory, and don't blindly trust what others teach you either.
Research, observation, analysis, experimentation and practice are the key! (:

OokamiKasumi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 14 games released -- and Counting.
Organization: DarkErotica Games
Deviantart: OokamiKasumi

#65 Post by OokamiKasumi »

I just woke up with the most bizarre dream...
-- I was in a Japanese high school teaching a class on independent thinking and leadership. What made it so weird was that I was using not only the basic theories of chess, checkers, shoji, and go, but also pet ownership.

To show how it worked, I divided the students into groups of those who owned cats, those who owned dogs, and those who own smaller animals kept in cages and tanks; fish, birds, reptiles, and small mammals then compared the way one took care of and interacted with such pets with traditional styles of leadership. Then using chess pieces for references, explained where those forms of leadership occurred in medieval and modern society.

Clearly, I have been watching too many quantum physics and medieval history programs. Really.
Ookami Kasumi ~ Purveyor of fine Smut.
Most recent Games Completed: For ALL my completed games visit: DarkErotica Games

"No amount of great animation will save a bad story." -- John Lasseter of Pixar

AshenhartKrie
Veteran
Tumblr: ashenhartkrie

#66 Post by AshenhartKrie »

I don't 'dream'. I suffer from night terrors. *shudders*
One that I remember clearly was this old woman was standing over me, feeding from my i dunno, life force, or whatever. I was actually paralysed in my sleep when that happened.
Then the next night I dreamt about the woman again, this time in my school canteen. This monk (I knew he was her husband) stopped her, and she killed him. Then I said NO and she died. And then I woke up and saw the monk in my room, and then she was there and killed him again.
And then I woke up screaming.
Yeah, I only ever have nightmares. If I have good dreams I don't remember them.
Although last week I didn't really 'dream' it, but I FELT someone (I think it was my cousin who still hands around me (Yes, I believe in ghosts and I believe that my cousin looks out for me) pinning me to the bed and tickling me. And there was no one there.

tired. grumpy. queer
*uses he/him pronouns*

Boomsickle
Regular
Completed: Victorian Olives

#67 Post by Boomsickle »

Recently i had this dream where i was going to school but an epic school like a skyscraper building and i had meet cues with 3 girls and i still remember it, ill make it into a story/vn in the future :3

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#68 Post by michi 18 »

Well.. I always had dreams that give me that DeJaVu feeling . My dreams repeat themselves in real life.
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

dramspringfeald
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: The Echo, CBlue, Safety_Dance

#69 Post by dramspringfeald »

I'm Prone to Dreams with in dreams Coupled with Sleep Apnea, So my dreams get pretty strong....

JUST had a dream where I drank some coffee > Then I woke up. I wonder If I drink again will I wake up again and this world disappear. >:<
Don't be a Poser! Learn to Draw
Learn to Draw with Stan Lee
Learn to Draw with Mark Crilley
If you want you can brows my art. My art can be found at...FA // IB // DA Neglected for a few years so I'm just now updating it

Learn to break a bone to break a bone,
Learn to build a house to build a house,
Learn to make a Game to make a Game.

clua
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Stormy Night /The Knife of the Traitor/Charlatans
Projects: The Hurtful Wall /_Salomon/Infurubia
Tumblr: notttt-che
itch: chegovia

#70 Post by clua »

I...I tend to dream a lot but I usually forget what I dreamnt(I heard it's pretty normal---For someone to dream a lot but to forget most of what you dream haha)
I can say I can remember clearly 3 or 4 dreams, which happen to be a border to a nightmare.

warning, horrible grammar
My sister and I were on this strange and, at that moment, isolated town.
It was a colorful town, but everything had this disgusting yellowish color.
We were looking for something, so we were walking through the street...And then my sister says that maybe
that house has it. This old house looked like an abandoned store...Had a big red window so we could see what was inside; rusted iron scraps, lots of wooden planks...Everything was covered with red dust, like clay?
I said to her that I would take a look inside, so I did. The first thing that I saw when I opened it was a corpse of a girl, she had all her torax opened and all her bones and intestines were taken, so she had this big dark hole there and made contrast of how pale she was. My sister saw it and told me to go to our house to call the police or something.
We run to our "home" and when we arrived there I saw my big brother and my mom on a stupidly long ladder(My big brother is like 45 years old and my mom is like 70...) My sister and I started yelling at them, but they couldn't hear a thing...I entered the house and run until I found the most neartest window next to them. I take my head out and I see them falling with the stupidly long ladder. Even If that was a dream, I could feel like my blood got cold haha. Since it was a dream they didn't got any bruises, they fell into the ground like it was made of cotton.
End.
other short and weird dream was this one.
I was on my room, laying on my bed with the lights out, but the door was opened, so the light from the other rooms
entered. I was hugging this giant doll(like a russian doll?)It had drawn the virgin Mary on it. Then suddenly a strong noise came out of
nowhere like this? but it was really strong and scared me like hell.
End.
and the last one, Is my most scariest dream I had. I don't know if it really means something.
For me dreams are just dreams, even if in my house everyone thinks that they always tell you something.
This dream is quite old...Few years later after I finished school. If you wonder I'm 26 now.
I was on this bus I always used to take to go to school.It's an old bus, it's always slow and the paint inside is light green.
Inside the bus was pretty iluminated, but if you saw outside it was pitch black...It looked like there was nobody aside the driver, my father and I, so I told him to sit and he did. Then an old lady appeared out of nowhere and started yelling at my father, telling him to stand up and give the sit to her. I got pissed and yelled at her, why does she want to sit there if the bus is completely empty?! I kept yelling at her when suddenly someone put it's hand on my shoulder. I turn furiously to see who did that, and it was a guy dressed with a dark suit and had this horrible mask? it was a mask of la diablada(x x) but the mask or his face was made of flesh and his eyes seemed very real, like in the shape of the eyes of the mask but real. I got so scared that I tryed to escape from the bus, but the driver slowed suddenly and I went straight to crush myself to the front window. I woke up there crying.
and because I wrote this much I felt like posting my happiest dream ever:
I had a box full of the most beautiful and cute stickers ever.
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦
+The Knife of the Traitor(Nanoreno 2012)
+Charlatans(Nanoreno 2015)

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

dramspringfeald
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: The Echo, CBlue, Safety_Dance

#71 Post by dramspringfeald »

Not sure what the dream was but I woke up with my Body pillow being held like a shield and my hand on the sword I keep next to my bed... It sounds like ti's about to get.... interesting in the near future.
Don't be a Poser! Learn to Draw
Learn to Draw with Stan Lee
Learn to Draw with Mark Crilley
If you want you can brows my art. My art can be found at...FA // IB // DA Neglected for a few years so I'm just now updating it

Learn to break a bone to break a bone,
Learn to build a house to build a house,
Learn to make a Game to make a Game.

MJDAlleria
Regular

#72 Post by MJDAlleria »

(tries to recall) I do remember a really strange one. I was with my friends and my favorite girl.
Then suddenly we were going on this strange journey somewhere, I was leading them place to
place then we ended up in a building. It looked like a school. Teachers and other students came
out of nowhere and were walking up to us like zombies. Which I found out were... when their faces
started melting and their bodies kinda split open to spill out their guts. Their eyeballs fall out their
sockets, their noses... you catch my drift! So I stepped up, I wasn't one bit scared. Who would be
after all that face melting and dragging organs, they began spitting out crayons from their orifices
instead of blood. I picked up the closest zombie teacher's intestines and began swinging the person
around. I think that zombie was masochist because I think it was smiling and going "Oooh! Oooh!"
Then my friends started chanting a weird mantra, which I soon found out they were just reading a
school chemistry book out loud. I was like "WTF" but yeah... that's all. The dream then ended like
there and... that's only one of my strange dreams.

I have another one that's even more eff-ed up, but I guess girls into that stuff would get off it.
Ever since then I couldn't handle being touched other people for a week... (slumps down depressed)
Oh man... right in the ego. I rather have my Egyptian bloody massacre over it.

FlawedFlare
Regular
Projects: [Without Your Half],[ Underground], Unidentified Shallow Heart

#73 Post by FlawedFlare »

Sometimes I have strange dream that I record on my phone after I wake up. This is one about some ritual.

I was at an empty church. The only things inside were about 5 people and a large glowing door. People were walking through that door, which led to nothing; just a glowing white. For whatever reason, I followed everyone. I passed a nun. I couldn't see her face at all.
The door led me to a seat on what seems to be a trolley. I sat near the front, where I saw the reflections of the passengers behind me. The nun who operated the trolley was talking to a man. Perhaps, her son. I hear her whisper, "You can't kill these people. They're already dead." I grow a little speechless and looked back at the passengers. Every single person had a sad look on their face.
We eventually stopped. And we were in a single file line. I, then see the people I knew from school. We toured a factory-like area. As we went to each room, some people died. But they came back in our group. We went into more and more rooms. Everyone died and came back. Everyone...Except me.
After the last room, we had a break and was able to wander by ourselves. I went to the bathroom. As I got out, I noticed a girl behind me. Her long hair hid her face and the hallway she isolated herself in was dark. I turned away and saw her again. In a corner of light. I turned behind me again. It's like she was in two places at once. She whispered something really soft; I couldn't hear it at all.
I suddenly felt blind and cornered. All I saw were white hands trying to grab me from the dark. In fear, I tried to kick them away. But I suddenly felt a warm hug. A friendly embrace. It was a guy. He whispered in my ear, "I won't let them hurt you." I lost consciousness after that.
I was half asleep; I could feel the man carry me somewhere else. He laid me on the floor on my stomach. I saw a blurry nun in front of me. They started to play music. And chanting. "Insert the key to the back." Something like that.
I felt the tension of something about to stab my back. And it stopped there.
The dream ends here.

Katon
Regular
Completed: Death Rule:lost code (Art), Death Rule: Fear Complex (Art), Amity: One Tale (Art)
Projects: Death Rule: Killing System(Art) , Gene Codex: Genesis
Organization: MESI Games, Corpse Theater
Tumblr: corpsetheater

#74 Post by Katon »

I know I had a dream last night but I can't remember what it was, but I do remember this one part very clearly.

I had a dream last night that I was cuddle this white rabbit, next thing I knew, I broke one of it's back leg and pulled it off, but it still cuddled with me despite that like it forgave me. I wanted to cry when I woke up because I felt so bad.

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#75 Post by michi 18 »

Well usually if I remember my dreams ... it is a warning ... that something bad will happen...If not and I clearly forget about it it means it's only a DREAM or maybe a future event .
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.