Dreams

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
VenusEclipse
Veteran
Completed: Princess of Ruin, Frozen Essence, Heartstring Bugs
Organization: Unbroken Hours
Tumblr: unbrokenhours
Deviantart: venus-eclipse

Re: Dreams

#16 Post by VenusEclipse »

I take the role of Sailor Venus often, fighting monsters with magical attacks. :mrgreen:

DrathFox
Regular
Projects: DrathFox Project (fighter/adventure)

#17 Post by DrathFox »

VenusEclipse wrote:I take the role of Sailor Venus often, fighting monsters with magical attacks. :mrgreen:
Lucky you! I wanna use magic in my dreams :cry:

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#18 Post by Alera »

Recently...all I dream about is...bunnies! O.o Yes, real ones, cute, little and fluffy- bunnies! o.O Totally weird for a person like me..but I guess that's influenced by the fact we recently got 2 rabbits in our garden, but one got lost...

I wish I had more interesting dreams recently... =A=
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

Marcelo_Orlando
Veteran
Completed: Case of the missing bracelet, Case of the mysterious stalker
Projects: Horror/fantasy
Organization: Kaboyashi Square

#19 Post by Marcelo_Orlando »

@ ririruetoo, so very true lol It would be pretty awesome to have a dream that was so epic that you can turn it into a VN. Aleema is so lucky, sadly for me Kon has already copyrighted mine so....bleh.

Celestine
Veteran

#20 Post by Celestine »

That sounds actually like a good idea Aleema. I guess your dreams must be your Muse.

For me I love when I know I'm dreaming.
Cause then I can do anything I want. :P With the snap of my fingers. :wink: Change my clothes. Teleport somewhere in Europe. Jump into my friends dreams chat till the morning comes or even go to Amusement Park. Or even shop at the Mall.

Has anybody dream walked into another person's dream before? Like your friend's dreams.
I've done it before it's lots fun. We spent the whole night talking till the morning. Then next day saw her and we continued are conversation we had.
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

Funnyguts
Veteran

#21 Post by Funnyguts »

My most recent dream involved a friend asking me to go with him to Abu Dhabi to promote his blog to the Middle Eastern market. I had to decline due to not having a passport, and no way to get one in time. I was very disappointed, as I was really hoping to go to a lot of restaurants there...

InuoeK

#22 Post by InuoeK »

I dreamed about the best visual novel opening ever. Sadly, I forgot about it by the time I woke up.

yummy
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Suna to Majo

#23 Post by yummy »

Oh I'm going to love this thread.

The other day (two months ago), I've logged the contents -at least what I remembered from it- on a sketchbook that I leave specifically near my bed (with a pen and all so I don't lose my time to search for one and end up forgetting the dream contents).

So it began like that: I was going out from my house to take the train to whatsoever place I still can't remember and then on my way, I saw eerie creatures, like giant blue wolves, red and yellow giant babboons, all of them patrolling around a lake close to my house. And these giant creatures were all followed with smaller versions of them.

There were also foreign plants growing, with really strange colors, like grey and purple forest trees suddenly sprouting, carnivorous plants walking among them.

Then I met with some childhood friends who were there too, staring at the creatures and hiding from them.
And then they spotted us and I ran to divert their attention from the rest of the group. Then at this point I realised that I was dreaming and managed to draw out some kind of fire out of my hand but before I managed to help my friends, I woke up, kinda frustrated and asking myself "why did you wake up at this part?"

And then I logged the dream ^^

Vegeluxia
Regular
Projects: The Exorcynic (WIP), CPU-CITY (WIP)
Tumblr: lemonylulu
Deviantart: Vegeluxia

#24 Post by Vegeluxia »

Ever since I started writing them down I’ve been able to recall almost everything I dream about. :’D Sadly, I sometimes forget that none of the logic and elements that apply to dreamland don’t apply to reality for a little while.

My most recent dream was an awkward combination of Alice in the Country of Hearts and the visual novel I’m working on. One of my villains was Peter White. Weirded me out for a bit.

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#25 Post by Alera »

Vegeluxia wrote:Ever since I started writing them down I’ve been able to recall almost everything I dream about. :’D Sadly, I sometimes forget that none of the logic and elements that apply to dreamland don’t apply to reality for a little while.

That's very interesting! I've heard really if you get the habit of writing down your dreams- you start to remember them more and more! Read it as some sort of exercise in a psychology-sort-of book! All sounded fun, just that I never got the patience to actually sit and do these things. ^^lll
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#26 Post by LVUER »

I just dreamed (this night) where I need sneaked into some kind of abandoned house. Something very important stored there. I managed to sneak in... and when I was just about to open the door to see what's inside... I woke up (-__-)
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

yummy
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Suna to Majo

#27 Post by yummy »

LVUER wrote:I just dreamed (this night) where I need sneaked into some kind of abandoned house. Something very important stored there. I managed to sneak in... and when I was just about to open the door to see what's inside... I woke up (-__-)
That's just it! You almost always wake up before the best part.
I had a similar dream, but it was in a game store and I heard noises in the back, like someone having fun. I opened the door and woke up.

Vegeluxia
Regular
Projects: The Exorcynic (WIP), CPU-CITY (WIP)
Tumblr: lemonylulu
Deviantart: Vegeluxia

#28 Post by Vegeluxia »

Alera wrote:
Vegeluxia wrote:Ever since I started writing them down I’ve been able to recall almost everything I dream about. :’D Sadly, I sometimes forget that none of the logic and elements that apply to dreamland don’t apply to reality for a little while.

That's very interesting! I've heard really if you get the habit of writing down your dreams- you start to remember them more and more! Read it as some sort of exercise in a psychology-sort-of book! All sounded fun, just that I never got the patience to actually sit and do these things. ^^lll
I'm not sure if it would work for everyone, but you could try writing down a single qoute or a few key words relating to the dream if you wanted to. I do that when I'm pressed for time and later reading just those important words or qoute will bring back the entire memory. It's quite amazing. C:

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#29 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

I once dreamed of two local actors playing music (one was piano, one was this keyboard-with-blowing thing), and I'm in some sort of concert. -_-

But my weirdest dream ever is that I was chased by some sort of monster, then I had no choice but to jump off a building. The weird part: I jumped off and I turned to an animal in mid-air. Then I woke up before I touched down. -_-

DaR
Regular

#30 Post by DaR »

I've had two really weird dreams that stand out to me recently, one after the other, I thought I went insane, my friends thought I did, too... :P

In the first one my boyfriend and I were walking in a city, and a homeless person told us not to go into this abandoned building, so we went inside, and we were teleported into this suburb of mansions, and he kept talking about his mother needing him at home, so we went to a water park, and we were shot off the slides and flew into another city. Then we saw a candy store, and we went inside and it was owned by my chiropractor, and then we ran out because he needed to get home, and we found the abandoned building, and then I woke up.

The other dream had Frodo from LOTR as my cousin and a professional parachutist who went missing. A random dude told me that he was guilty for making Frodo disappear, and he left his daughter at my house, before leaving half a dead cat in our garage, and when I found the cat, I woke up.

My subconscious scares me. o_o
I support Mr. Darcy~ <3