Secret Santa 2011

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
RemnantDream
Veteran
Projects: Pickles and Strawberries

Re: Secret Santa 2011

#106 Post by RemnantDream »

So I have a problem.. my gift is on my laptop which currently is not working. We're going to try to fix it, but we are leaving to visit some family today. We won't be back until sometime next week. I had really hoped that my computer would last until I was able to give my gift, but apparently, that's not happening .-. I guess I just give it when I get back? There's nothing I can really do now. I'll try whatever I can to get it to work though.

I'm sorry :c

Deji
Cheer Idol; Not Great at Secret Identities
Projects: http://bit.ly/2lieZsA
Organization: Sakevisual, Apple Cider, Mystery Parfait
Tumblr: DejiNyucu
Deviantart: DejiNyucu

#107 Post by Deji »

LVUER wrote:This year is my first year to be a secret Santa, and I'm Deji secret Santa... though looking at her drawing for jaysilver, I couldn't help but having a low self-esteem. I hope you like it, Deji.
Secret Santa 2011 - For Deji.png
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!

Btw, Deji, may I upload this on my DA gallery?
Awww that's so cute <3333!!! Thank youuuu!!! :D
And sure, you can upload it! :D
Tumblr | Twitter
Forever busy :')
When drawing something, anything, USE REFERENCES!! Use your Google-fu!
Don't trust your memory, and don't blindly trust what others teach you either.
Research, observation, analysis, experimentation and practice are the key! (:

Omnificent
Veteran
Projects: FA:NG, ???

#108 Post by Omnificent »

I dunno what you're talking about Auro, that's the most kicking rad present I could've asked for. AT LAST, CLOSURE

My present will be a few days late, but I swear on the blood of my ancestor that drew a hairpin from the throat of a tiger that I will have it!
Forever Alone: Nerds the Gathering - A brotome game. (Nerdy Valentine's Day Card and small status update 2/14/14)
Night at the Hospital - Maiden voyage of Team Snugglebunny
Skylessia: Tale of the Boon - Epic fantasy whatsit, currently on hiatus.
Viking Pipsqueak Productions Blog (under construction)

I occasionally frequently draw other people's characters. Now offering delinquentization, medievalization, and cyborgification. Hit me up in PM if you want sprites for your KN or non-ren'ai VN.

EVEN IF THE TENDONS OF MY THUMBS TEAR INTO NOTHINGNESS, EVEN IF I GO NEARSIGHTED FROM STARING TOO HARD AT THE SCREEN, EVEN IF MY BODY IS CLOSE TO COLLAPSE FROM THE 72 HOURS I HAVE GONE WITHOUT FOOD! I WILL DEFEAT YOU!

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#109 Post by HigurashiKira »

mysterialize wrote:Thank you so much, HigurashiiKira! I really like it. Though, now I'm a bit curious about the occult stuff in the background.
No problem, and the stuff in the background was just a spurr of the moment thing to make it look more presentable ^^;
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~

Death_HUG
Veteran
Projects: A Mysterious Note

#110 Post by Death_HUG »

Wah, my computer crashed this morning and it isn't working! My gift was in it and gah! My dad is sending it in to get it fixed, so hopefully I can give the gift around next week? I'm sooooo sorry! >3<

wingzofdarkness
Regular
Completed: Lads in Distress (NaNoReNo16 demo), Straight Up: Sister-zoned!

#111 Post by wingzofdarkness »

Great job guys!

Lol, I find it funny how a lot of people have technical/computer problems coincidentally all the same time. I think technology is wishing you guys a Merry Christmas with their own present to you ;]

Aiurax
Regular
Projects: Becoming Wishful

#112 Post by Aiurax »

I kind of didn't want to be the first person to post something non-visual <.< but here it's almost the end of Christmas, and I think I've put this off long enough.
My Secret Santa was~ RemnantDream!
I did a short story where I combined our characters. It's about men being so dumbfounded about what to get for their significant others that they are paralyzed at the thought of having to shop.
I hope you like it...

Men at Christmas Time

It's the 24th of December 2011, the day before Christmas: men's worst day of the year. Prompt as men can be, Christmas is the one time of year that they really have to 'step-up' and show that they were, in fact, paying attention when their significant other hinted about what she would like. It's make-or-break time and they've left it until the last minute; once more. The men hovering at the entrance to the mall are no exception, all four being equally unwilling to take another step towards their own personal perditions, each trying to decipher the events which led them to their elongated stalemate. If one makes a move the others straighten in expectance, watching and waiting, only to eventually be deflated and disappointed once it becomes clear that no other movement is going to happen.

Every time the automatic doors to the mall opened there would be loud snippets of chatter, music and well-wishes bursting through that significantly dampened their already low spirits. All of the sounds combined left the group with reminders that the pinnacle event of their Winter Vacation was coming ever-closer. The huge, mechanical, brass clock hanging above Santa's merry grotto chimed to signal a new hour, alerting the quartet to the day's inevitable passing.
"Screw this. I'm just gonna go on in." One of the heavily-layered men declared to the others, his nose and cheeks rosy-red from the cold. He then proceeded to take wide, quick strides towards the entrance before he could lose his pent-up nerve. The other three men stare on in awe and sent their silent prayers to his retreating back, wishing they, too, could have had the courage to walk inside the decorative and brightly-lit building. When his return is not imminent they proceed to remain standing in respective silence until:
"I wonder if he's still alive." The three men, somewhat unfamiliar with each other until today, now chose to huddle close together in the cold weather; the slimmest of the trio had spoken his musing aloud, but barely above a whisper, for the group to reflect upon. Their antagonized resolutions unified them under the same banner and they felt more and more like kin than strangers as the time flew by.

Another motorized chime of the clock heralded the beginning of another hour and they all inwardly grimaced in unison. One more ring from that clock and their hardships would have been for nothing, time was fading - fast. Their so-called united resolution was wavering with every chilling gust of the frost-bitten wind.
"I think we need to seriously start thinking about going inside. I can't feel my fingers anymore." The guy with shock-white hair then began to try and bend his fingers but, to no avail. Looking at their own hands the two men on each side of him could all but nod their heads in agreement.
"Can't we, you know, just give them money or a gift voucher or something?" The only man who had not yet spoken allowed a hint of hope to ebb into his voice.
"It doesn't work. I tried that last year and she was livid. I was just a friend back then, too. Can you imagine if I wasn't?" As he replied in his soft tone he shook his head quite violently (mostly to prevent the memory from resurfacing completely) whilst his other comrade, who had spoken of going inside, kept trying just as hard to get any feeling back into his fingers.
"Damn. How about making a game plan? You know; an attack strategy." He punched his right fist into his left palm to accentuate his words.
"What did you have in mind?" The new suggestion was met with curious stares.
"Well…" He paused to gather more time to think, his companions hanging on his every word. "The first thing we see, we buy?" His revelation was met with small hums of agreement and half-formed fist bumps that could easily resemble high-fives.
"That's good. Something is better than nothing. Isn't there always some famous blathering about 'it is the thought that counts' and 'Christmas is not about materialistic things'?" The skinniest of the trio fixed his woollen hat to cover his ears, revealing his unusual green hair colour, as he spoke.
"Does that come into consideration with females you have an intimate relationship with?" Finally succeeding in bending one of his fingers through sheer will, the baby-faced, white-haired man decided to contribute to the conversation once again. "I just want to be able to feel all of my fingers. I had no idea this would be so complicated. My dad never thought to prepare me for this."

They all grumbled affirmatives, their shoulders slumping, but then the shuffling sounds of feet on concrete brought the shivering group back out of their self-induced stupors. The man walking towards them was still very much alive and he even held three bags of shopping in each hand. It seemed his shopping experience had born fruit several times over (which diminished the last strands of pride they had remaining) and the men he left behind scowled in his direction until he was close enough to see their facial expressions. He wore a tight-lipped smile that looked a lot like an arrogant sneer but, he voice was level and calm once he spoke:
"I can't believe you all didn't even go inside. What were you going to do once the mall closed? It's not like I didn't anticipate this, though." Before he had completely finished talking began to give a bag to each guy.
"I figured you were shopping for females, so I took it upon myself to buy presents for all of you, just in case you were still meandering to come inside, which you were. I'm pretty well-off: so no need to pay me back." He added in the last statement once the three men started to open their wallets in preparation to pay him for the presents. He had to keep refusing their money over and over again until they gave up with promises of a drink sometime in the future.
"By the way, I never got any of your names." Being satisfied that he had done his good deed for this month and could now continue in his usual manner once more until the New Year, he decided to throw in an extra tidbit of courtesy. "I'm Camp."
"…Corey." A reluctant and soft-spoken reply came first.
"My name's Trey." Heaps more cheerful, the baby-faced man literally beamed with joy.
"David, here." David raised his left hand in a friendly gesture, completely forfeiting his earlier behaviour.

The mechanical clock chimed twelve to announce Christmas Day. Each of them going in their own individual directions they vowed to not lose touch before hurrying home to snuggle up in their nice, warm, bed - anticipant of the morning.
Christmas, it's the most magical time of the year; where even strangers can become brothers.
Merry Christmas.

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

#113 Post by lepapillonrouge »

At least I'm not the only one who can't get their gift on time orz

My excuse is that I was in Japan for a while, and I had to help my parents with our Christmas party. It should be done sometime soon, like next week.
deviantART
---------------------

sorani
Veteran

#114 Post by sorani »

Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy Holidays!

@ Hanamori: I love it, so cute, especially since you drew my twin characters! Thanks for the present ^u^

To Niki, I managed to somehow manage to finish before christmas is over. As you requested, a portrait from your game. Hope you like it!
Attachments
secretsanta2011.png

RemnantDream
Veteran
Projects: Pickles and Strawberries

#115 Post by RemnantDream »

@ Aiurax: Awh, that was adorable ^_^ they make the strangest group of friends, but it oddly works. Thank you :D

Niki
Regular
Projects: Water's Edge
Organization: Etoranze

#116 Post by Niki »

@sorani
Aaaah, thank you do much!! \(>w<)/ I love it! Merry Christmas to you too!
Image (devblog) || tumblr

ludeshka
Veteran
Completed: Hierofanía / Next Door Taker/Rhyme or Reason /Hierofanía 2
Projects: Hierofanía 3 (I swear it's the last one)
Tumblr: sillyraccoonknight
Deviantart: ludeshka
itch: ludeshka

#117 Post by ludeshka »

I was Misi's secret santa!

Their game, School of Fortune, is full of bishonen, and I have very little confidence in my ability to portray beauty, so I was scaaaaaaaaaaaaaared that they wouldn't like my present! But then I played their game and met Corvinian and I knew I had found something I could do. :D

Enjoy Corvinian! (I surely did, he's the best character in the game to me. :D)

(Also, I REALLY WANT MY PRESENT, THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME XDDDDDD)
Attachments
...and bonus Jero/Corvinian, because I really liked them. :)
...and bonus Jero/Corvinian, because I really liked them. :)
corvinian
corvinian

MiSi
Veteran
Completed: Santa
Projects: On Grey Wings, The Master's Call, Shadowborn ...while having many more in mind ;)

#118 Post by MiSi »

OHHH!!! I already said it to you, ludeshka, but: THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!
It's a really great present ;) thanks again!

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#119 Post by SilverxBlue »

Okay, amidst all the real-life issues I’ve had, (Almost operations, Arguments with brother that caused him not to lend me his PC), I still managed to work on my gift for Aiurax.

I hope you like it, Aiurax, and I am most certainly sorry for my tardiness and the butchering of your beloved characters. And I would like to apologize in advance if you’re going to think that this is a very crappy fanfic.
Celebrating Christmas Eve with the students of Frederick M. Stiles University
Today is December 24, Christmas Eve, a wonderful day that should be spent in the warmth of your loved one’s company…

And, yet, here I am, pacing back and forth outside a warm theater, trying my hardest to keep my sorry butt from freezing in the cool Christmas Air.

If one would ask how I’d gotten in this sad, sad mess, then let me tell him this… It’s all my dear friend, Aña’s fault!.

I decided to spend Christmas Eve by attending a Christmas Concert that was held in a theater nearby. I’ve been told that famous artists and bands all over the world were going to perform and tickets were selling faster than clothes on a Christmas Rush sale, so I decided to buy a ticket the first chance I got.

But unfortunately, the first chance I got was the actual day of concert, I was outside the theater, desperately waiting in line and hoping that tickets won’t get sold out.

And with my oh-so incredible luck, tickets were sold out right when I was already at the counter and I found myself going with Aña who surprisingly managed to get two tickets even if she was, like, thirty or forty people behind me.

Things all started fine and dandy, we watched and cheered as some singers, famous or not, sang their Christmas Carols, but things all went downhill when it was time for the fourth act.

A rock band that was said to be famous in a few states of the country and is said to be trying their best to be known all over the world.

Aña and I watched as the band played a rock version of Winter Wonderland. Then all of a sudden, Aña said something about the handsome male keyboardist looking far more different than usual, and the next thing I knew she has jumped on the stage and came closer to inspect the keyboardist. Then after a few seconds of awkward silence, she turned around and started screaming to the vocalist’s mic that the keyboardist who was called Zander was actually a girl in disguise.

And then it all got even crazier after that, Aña tried to prove that Zander was a girl by feeling him up, Zander started running away from her, ducking behind the band’s red-headed drummer who was shaking his head in disbelief.

Then some guy with silvery-white hair and specs climbed up on stage together with burly security men behind him, and that was when I decided to take action by helping them get Aña off of the stage.

And wouldn’t you know it? Both of us were kicked out of the theater house, and now here we are, trying to hail cabs that pass by.

And to make matters worse, there wasn’t an empty cab in sight.

“You just had to think that she’s-- I mean, he’s actually a woman.” I sit on the pavement and look up to her, disappointment evident on my face.

“She is a girl, Amber! I swear!”

I roll my eyes at her, she’s a funny friend and I’ve already come to love her, but sometimes I just can’t keep up with her craziness.

“Didn’t you see her face clearly? She had a woman’s facial features!”

I heave out a disappointed sigh and Aña finally stops her rant.

“Is something wrong?” She asked.

“Nothing. I just never expected to spend Christmas Eve this way.”

“It’s because of me, isn’t it?”

In a way, yes, but I can’t bring myself to say that. My Christmas may be bad, but I don’t want to make it worse by scaring my only company away.

When Aña doesn’t hear any form of an answer from me, she sits behind me and suddenly pulls me into a hug.

“I’m sorry, Amber! I’m sooooo sorry! Christmas is all about forgiving, right? So you HAVE to forgive me!”

“I…. *gasp* forgive you! Can’t… breathe!”

Upon seeing that she’s almost suffocating me to death, she screams another “Sorry” and hugs me even tighter.

Luckily, I was saved by a familiar voice that has that even more familiar faux pirate accent.

“What are ye’ girls doin’ out here in the cold?” Tai asked, staring at the two of us like we were the most pitiful things in the world.

“Oh, hello, Tai! And you’re with Conley, too! What’cha guys up to?” Aña stands and beams at the two of them.

Conley appears behind Tai’s back and helps me get to my feet.

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah. I’m fine. I’m pretty much used to Aña’s killer hugs!” I smile at him and he gives me back one of his gentle smiles that I had always admired.

“Hey! Would you mind answering my question? What’cha up to?” Aña steps between me and Conley in an effort to catch his and Tai’s attention.

“Well, not before ye answer my question of what ya guys are doin’ out here in the cold!” Tai retorts.

“Uhm… We were sort of on our way back home, but we couldn’t find an empty cab.” I answered.

“I see. Well then, if you guys don’t have any plans, then why don’t you join us?”

“Oho! Excellent idea, Conley! They could be our dates to that party!”

“I… I didn’t mean it to be like that, Tai.”

The word party catches Aña’s attention and she starts jumping up and down like an excited child.

“What party is it?”

“Don’t ya know about it, lassie? It’s the Christmas party that’s annually held at that so-called Greek God’s place!”

So-called Greek God? Does he mean Trey?

Oh, wait! It’s the Christmas Party at Trey’s place! I was too busy thinking of exams and that Christmas Concert that I forgot all about it!

Aña jumps some more and she starts pulling my arm.

“Let’s go there, Amber! It’d be fun! Pretty please?”

“Yeah, sure. We don’t have anything else to do at home, anyway.”

“Yay!”

My mood instantly brightens, but only to be dampened by Conley’s question.

“Do you have something for your exchange gift?”

“Great, Conley, just great! You invite these two fine lassies, without even thinkin’ about that?”

“I forgot, okay?!”

“No need to worry about gifts! I’ve got it covered!”

Aña steps up and brings a box of brownies out of her bag.

“Where in the world did you get that?!”

“Remember when the guards were chasing me?”

“Yeah. What about it?”

“One of them chased me into a dressing room, and when I was hiding, I found this huge stack of boxes of sweets, so I stole a few of them.”

She grins as she brings out another box.

“You can have this.”

“But… Wouldn’t the guards notice that you stole something?”

“Nah! The stack was too big! I’m sure they wouldn’t notice two boxes missing!”

“And besides, I left a few bucks on top of the stack, so it seems fair.”

“No, it isn’t.”

“As long as I paid for it, then it’s fair.”

She offers me the box and all I could do was accept it together with the fact that once again, I got in on one of my dear, crazy friend’s crazy idea.

“Well, now that we’ve got all things settled, we should go.”

Aña and I nod our heads at the same time and all four of us leave for Trey’s house.

Once we arrive, the door opens and a certain Japanese boy who’s holding a bottle of beer in one hand and a wad of cash in another, greets us.

He looks at all four of us and when he locks eyes with me, he blushes, hides the cash in his pocket and looks down on the floor.

“How the heck did ya get all those loot, Julian?” Tai asked, eyeing his pockets suspiciously.

“Some of them started playing poker, I joined and I won.”

“Ya sure?”

“Of course! Lady Luck loves me when it’s the Christmas Season.”

Tai just shrugs and enters the room, and once I was about to follow him, Julian stumbles and his hand lands on my left breast.

“Eek!” I scream as I take a step backwards, right behind Conley who’s giving Julian a glare.

“S-S-Sorry! S-Somebody b-bumped into me and I stumbled!” Julian bows his head and runs away from us.

“You’d better be careful with him.” Conley warns right before leaving us.

“So… What do you wanna do, Aña?” I turn to face her, only to find out that she’s disappeared.

Perhaps she’s just raiding the snack table or something. I thought as I make my way for the couch.

Then all of a sudden, I bumped into someone, my hands instinctively covering my breasts, my mind thinking that it was Julian trying to get a better “feel”.

But when I see who I really bumped into, I would have her switched with Julian in a heartbeat.

“I… I didn’t know you were going to come here, sis.” I tell my half-sister, Jezebel, as I desperately try to give her a fake smile.

“What’s a loser like you doing at a party like this?”

“C-Conley and Tai invited me.”

“I see. Well, don’t talk to me anymore. I don’t want people seeing me with my failure of a sister.”

Bitch.” I mutter as I watch her walk away from me, my intention of killing her growing by the second.

What the heck, Amber?! It’s Christmas Eve and here you are thinking of possible ways to murder your very own half-sister. Where on earth is your Christmas spirit? I thought to myself as I hear someone play the tune of “Grown up Christmas list.” on a guitar.

I look behind me to see who it was, and when I saw that it was actually Trey, I continue to watch him, entranced by the way he plays, and when he looks up and notices me, he gives me a smile.

“Amber! You made it! I’m so glad!” he pats the place beside him to show me that he wants me to sit beside him.

I come closer, but I stopped cold when I notice the other person that’s with him on the couch.

Camp. The mysterious, cold and rather intimidating individual of Frederick Stiles.

“Is something wrong, Amber?” Trey innocently asks when he notices that I’m not moving a step closer.

“Nothing.” I garner my courage and sit beside Trey, making sure to keep a lot of distance between Camp and I in the process.

Camp seems to have noticed my intentions for he scoffs and moves even further into the corner of the couch if that was even possible.

“So, how are you doing? Enjoying the party?” Trey asked, his smile growing wider, giving me a full show of his ridiculously perfect teeth.

“I just got here, so it’s hard to say.”

“Well, the exchange gift’s up in about a few minutes, and you can keep yourself busy with the games the others are playing. Wait! Maybe I can introduce you to some people you don’t know yet. Or perhaps you’d like to try some of the food on the snack table?”

“No. I’m good. I just want to sit here and rest for a bit.”

“Should I play you a song to help you relax, then?”

“Sure. Thank you so much, Trey.”

You really are the sweetest guy I’ve ever met.

“Dude! We’re, like, almost out of soda and beer already! And since you’re the host of this party, go get some!” A voice behind us suddenly comes up, making Camp wince in annoyance.

“Really, Brogan? I could have sworn I bought enough to last for everyone.”

“Well, you forgot that CA’s here, and you know that woman, she can drink more than everyone in this party combined!”

“Oh, shoot! Sorry, Amber, guess that song has to wait.”

“No. It’s okay.” I replied. Trying my best to hide my disappointment.

“I’ll be back soon. I promise.”

Trey leaves and Brogan takes a seat between Camp and me.

“Yo, Amber! Yo, Camp! Never thought you guys would be here!”

“Heh. Why would I give up the chance to attend something as awesome as this?”

“Haha! True that! You attending I can still understand, but Camp? Now, that’s something!”

Camp rolls his eyes and finally speaks.

“I was bored.”

And as if to say “This conversation is over.”, he stands up and walks away.

“What a grouch! If I didn’t know any better, I’d think that he’s the Grinch in disguise!”

Brogan continues joking around with me, but after a few minutes, he had to stop for the exchanging of gifts.

The exchange gift goes like this, all of us were given two numbers, one written in red and one written in green. The green numbers were our own respective numbers while the red number indicates who we give our gifts to.

My red number was actually a 25 and I go around the house, trying to find whoever had this number. I was too busy looking for number 25 that I forgot that I have my own number to attend to.

“Hey, 32!” Camp calls out.

“Eh? Are you referring to me?”

“Obviously. Can’t you even see the green 32 clipped on you?”

I feel the blood rise on my cheeks as Camp shakes his head while handing me a box with a red bow on it.

“Anyway, Merry Christmas.”

“Thanks. You too, Camp.”
“You’ve got 25?”

“Yeah. Do you know who this is?”

“Julian.”

My eyes widen in shock.

“Excuse me?”

“It’s Julian. He’s over there… By the ones who are playing spin the bottle.”

Camp walks away and leaves a startled me, idiotically standing in the middle of the living room with my mouth agape.

Then after ten seconds, I finally get a hold of myself, so I decided to open Camp’s gift.

And to my unpleasant surprise, they’re… Brownies… And from how disarranged they all are, I can tell that he ate a few pieces himself!

That cheapskate!

I think It’s still better than mine though, they may be the same, but at least Camp’s gift isn’t stolen.

Wait! Aña paid for these, so mine’s definitely better!

Argh! Whatever! AT LEAST I didn’t mooch off of my gift!

Anywho, I should give these to Julian, and maybe I should think off ways to keep him from “accidentally” touching my breasts.

I make my way for the group of students who were playing spin the bottle, and to my surprise, Aña is one of them.

“Amber! Wanna join us?” She asked.

“No thanks. I don’t feel like it.”

“Haha! I know what you mean. This game’s boring as hell!”

I just give her a small smile and turn around.

And once I turned around I almost bumped into Julian, but the box of brownies served as my shield from his hands.

“So-Sorry!” He stammers an apology even though it was obvious that he didn’t mean it.

“It’s okay. You’re number 25, right?”

“Y-Yes.”

“Well, this is for you! I hope you like it!”

I hand him the box and make a run beside Aña before he “stumbles” again.

Then after a few minutes (And a few bottles of alcohol between the two of us.) Aña disappears from my sight but only to return with a top hat on her hands

“The games they’re playing are soooooo boring!” Aña sighed. “I wanted something more daring!”

“Well, if you’re that bored, why don’t we go home?” I asked, clearly sure of the fact that Aña’s drunk as hell.

“No! I’ve made up another game and I already had it set up!”

Then she shoves the top hat on my face.

“Pick an object~” She sings as she grabs my hand and puts it in the top hat.

Suspicious of what she’s planning, I pick the safest thing I could feel. A piece of paper.

But when it comes out of the top hat, it actually turns out to be a brownie wrapper.

Then as quick as a flash, Aña shoves me into an open closet and sings “I’ll be back.” before slamming it shut.

“What’s this game, Aña?” I screamed, but I didn’t get any form of a reply.

What kind of messed up game is this? Pick an object then trap you in a dark, cramped closet?

And then it hit me.

Seven minutes in heaven.

And when Aña said she’ll be back, that means she’s gonna go get my partner and throw him in the closet with me and trap us for seven minutes.

And the object I just picked is a brownie wrapper, Trey didn’t prepare any brownies and the only person who had them… Is Julian.

NOOOO!

“Aña! Get me out of here!”

Then the door quickly opens and when I tried to get out, I was pushed back by the guy who instantly came in.

I don’t get to see his face since I was blinded by the darkness of the closet, but I’m almost entirely sure that this is Julian.

I tried to back away, but it was a wrong move, I’m cornered and he manages to pin me to the wall.

“If you do something to me, I’ll kill you.” I tried to threaten him even if the small distance between us was making me nervous.

“Five minutes!”

Then without warning, lips were suddenly on mine and I was being forced into a rough kiss.

I could taste the faint sweetness of brownies and the strong bitterness of alcohol.

I tried pushing him away, but I didn’t have enough strength, this guy has completely overpowered me, and I can do nothing about it.

From his actions, I can tell that this person is not Julian at all. He seems to be a pervert, yes, but I don’t think he’s capable of being rough and dominant like this guy over here.

Then after a few more moments, my mind seems to have gone completely blank, and I find myself enjoying the kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck.

“One minute!” Aña shouted through the door, but I paid no mind to it, I was already lost in the bliss of the kiss that I’m currently sharing with the unknown person in front of me.

“Twenty, nineteen, eighteen…”

Then he pulls away from me and quickly gets out of the closet.

But right before coming out, he whispers a few words…

“Merry Christmas, Amber. And don’t worry, I’m no stranger, you know me.”

Then he walks out without any other word, I was still in a state of shock so I wasn’t able to check who that person was, heck, I didn’t even get the chance to recognize that voice!

And once I got out of the closet, I grab Aña’s arm and pull her to the kitchen, so we can have a talk.

“Can’t we talk later? There are other girls who have to pick, you know.”

“But, I need to talk to you right now!”

“It can wait, okay?!”

Then Aña leaves the kitchen and tends to the other girls who want to play.

I sit on a chair in the kitchen and wait for the game to finish, while thinking about that mystery guy.

I look at the brownie wrapper on my hands and instantly recognize it as the same brownie wrappers in my gift.

I thought it was Julian at first since he received brownies from me, but thinking back, I’m not the only one who has them for a gift, Aña does as well, so it’s either Julian or the person Aña gave her gift to.

I look out of the kitchen and notice Camp, sitting on the corner of a couch again.
Then, I suddenly remembered his gift for me and my eyes instantly widened.

I grab the box of brownies I received and as expected, their wrappers were similar to the one I picked from the top hat.

And since he got a few of these before giving this box to me, that there’s a chance that he’s the mystery guy as well.

I sigh and continue waiting for the game to finish, but once the game is over Aña was already too drunk to answer any of my questions.

And once the party ended, I had to support Aña back to my home.

The next day, I wake up to the pleasant smell of bacon.

“Merry Christmas! Look! I bought breakfast for us!” Aña screamed as she throws a pillow at me.

She gets drunk last night and she doesn’t even get a hangover?!

“Merry Christmas! Well, now that you’re back to… normal. Can you please answer my question now?”

“What question?”

“Who was my partner in the closet last night?”

Aña stares at the ceiling as she chews on the toasted bread.

“Did you even join last night?”

“Yes! I was the first to take a turn, remember?”

“Sorry, Amber. But, I forgot.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really, really hope you like it! I had second thoughts of posting this since I noticed that almost all of the gifts were pretty pictures, and I was afraid that I turned your characters into someone completely different. If you don’t like it, then please tell me so I could find the means to make up for it. D:

And, I decided to name the MC Amber, since it’ll be odd to call her Protagonist, I hope you don’t mind. And I also hope you don’t mind if I threw in the band from my game as a sort-of cameo. XD
Last edited by SilverxBlue on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Kura
Regular
Completed: Chasing the Sun
Projects: RESET

#120 Post by Kura »

I'm sorry for how late this is. >.<

I was KateWanders's secret santa! It's quite lengthy (over 4000 words) so I've put it on my website to avoid devouring the entire page. :P Click below to read it!

Wishing Star

Happy holidays everybody!
Devblog :: Kura's VN Projects and Resources
Complete Chasing the Sun [a meditation on light] :: In Progress RESET [guilt, love, existentialism, and video games]