What Is Your Battle Cry?

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Rewritten Ennui
Veteran
Organization: TwinTurtle Games

What Is Your Battle Cry?

#1 Post by Rewritten Ennui »

http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php

Oh great, another one of these stupid generators. What the hell does Ennui do in her spare time? Hey guys, here's another fun generator to play around with! I actually stumbled onto this one a while back, but I thought that maybe some LSF-ers would like this one. Need a funny quote for your characters to say before they enter battle? Maybe something they can scream in frustration? Or perhaps another inside joke to add flavor to your dialogue? I should probably stop asking you these rhetorical questions and just tell you how to use it >_>
Type in any name and the generator will spit out a quote. Use it for your name, your friends' names, and even your characters' names!

Here's the results for my characters:

Zang! Who is that, skulking along the hotel lobby! It is Terry Fuchida, hands clutching two hardened pitas! She roars ominously: "I'm going to pummel you with such disregard for common sense, your timbers will shiver!!!" That's what happens when she goes tsuntsun.
Sprinting amidst the steppes, attacking with a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Aaron Gardner! And he gives a gutteral scream: "I'm going to smack you beyond mortal comprehension!!"
Rampaging on the icy wasteland, attacking with a studded crowbar, cometh Elise Greene! And she gives a mighty roar: "As sure as predators devour prey, I am on a crash course with bloody destiny!"
Stalking on the tarmac, swinging an oversized scalpel, cometh Alfonse Klein! And he gives a low cry: "I'm going to punch you so painfully, your momma won't recognize you!!!"
Prowling along the candy store, swinging a meaty axe, cometh Renee Miller! And she gives a mighty cry: "I'm seriously going to defoul you so utterly, Jesus himself will forsake you!!"
Lo! Who is that, stalking amidst the terrain! It is Joshua Nguyen, hands clutching a thorned whip! And with a gutteral cry, his voice cometh: "This one's for you, mom! I desecrate like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!"
Yea, verily: Who is that, striding over the plains! It is Santos Rivera, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! He howls mightily: "I'm going to bludgeon you until you are hot and bothered!!!"
Sprinting along the freeway, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a thorned whip, cometh Xavier Zubiondo! And he gives an ominous grunt: "This one's for you, mom! I bring darkness and mayhem until everything has croaked!!"
I've swapped accounts to CheeryMoya, so this account is no longer in use. Refer to the new account if you want to contact me.

Twinturtle Games Website

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

Re: What Is Your Battle Cry?

#2 Post by teacup »

Lol, this is funny.

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the mini-mall parking lot! It is Kaius, hands clutching a reflective halberd! He screams vengefully:
"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I burn with the holy fires of destruction!!"

[I lol'd imagining Kaius in a mall parking lot screaming that with all the little kids around XDD]

Omnificent
Veteran
Projects: FA:NG, ???

#3 Post by Omnificent »

In order of veracity:

1. Zang! Who is that, running on the mini-mall parking lot! It is Gregor Donovan, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a booming scream, his voice cometh: "In the name of malice, I come like a storm and lay waste like a hurricane!!"

2. Yea, verily: Who is that, running out of the desert! It is Douglas Weston, hands clutching a vorpal blade! He bellows gutterally: "I'm seriously going to transmogrify everything you hold dear!"

3. Lo! Who is that, sprinting across the terrain! It is Michelle Cavanaugh, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! And with an ominous howl, her voice cometh: "For the love of beatings, man, that's some good coffee!!!"

4. Lo! Who is that, stalking on the hotel lobby! It is Jeffrey Cho, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! And with a cruel bellow, his voice cometh: "Ares, God of War, be praised! I shall avenge my ancestors!"

5. Running through the fields, swinging a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Matthew Welch! And he gives an ominous roar:"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!"

6. Who is that, stalking out of the icy wasteland! It is Kurt Davis, hands clutching a meaty axe! He howls thunderously: "I'm going to fuck you into your own personal hell!" (Kurt?!)
Forever Alone: Nerds the Gathering - A brotome game. (Nerdy Valentine's Day Card and small status update 2/14/14)
Night at the Hospital - Maiden voyage of Team Snugglebunny
Skylessia: Tale of the Boon - Epic fantasy whatsit, currently on hiatus.
Viking Pipsqueak Productions Blog (under construction)

I occasionally frequently draw other people's characters. Now offering delinquentization, medievalization, and cyborgification. Hit me up in PM if you want sprites for your KN or non-ren'ai VN.

EVEN IF THE TENDONS OF MY THUMBS TEAR INTO NOTHINGNESS, EVEN IF I GO NEARSIGHTED FROM STARING TOO HARD AT THE SCREEN, EVEN IF MY BODY IS CLOSE TO COLLAPSE FROM THE 72 HOURS I HAVE GONE WITHOUT FOOD! I WILL DEFEAT YOU!

MiSi
Veteran
Completed: Santa
Projects: On Grey Wings, The Master's Call, Shadowborn ...while having many more in mind ;)

#4 Post by MiSi »

Tried it with every character from School Fortune:

Who is that, skulking amidst the desert! It is Tristan Crowing, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! And with a gutteral cry, his voice cometh: "Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! Skulls will be fucked for Satan!!!"
(O.o Tristan, is that you...?)

Yea, verily: Who is that, striding along the cliffs! It is Azrael Lightless, hands clutching a vorpal blade! He cries mightily: "I'm going to unleash oven cleaner in your pants!!!"
( :D Why do I think, it fits him somehow?)

Who is that, skulking amidst the freeway! It is Steve Valbury, hands clutching a mighty sword! And with a mighty howl, his voice cometh: "I'm going to clobber you all the way to Old Bonny Scotland, and hijack your momma's airplane!"
(That should have been Yuri, not Steve...)

Hark! Who is that, stalking out of the plains! It is Marek Aquilan, hands clutching a burning branch! He cries mightily: "This one's for you, mom! I shall paint the town a sanguine shade of doom!!"
(And this one fits Steve better... there's something going wrong... ._. )

Running amidst the fields, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a vorpal blade, cometh Corvinian Woodberg! And he gives a vengeful howl: "I'm going to bruise you so utterly, you will polymorph into a leather daddy!"
(Yes, this one could be true! :D)

Running across the desert, brandishing a reflective halberd, cometh Yuri Himori! And he gives a low bellow: "For the love of beatings, I shall fill the world with the stench of death!"
(Hey, this fits him!)

Lo! Who is that, striding through the plains! It is Gereon Mayflower, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! And with a gutteral bellow, his voice cometh: "I'm going to hump you into your own personal hell, and plug you into a power plant!"
(Nice. Although I don't believe the part with the screwdriver.)

Zang! Who is that, striding on the hotel lobby! It is Furio O'Galgashan, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He roars mightily: "Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I slice through beating hearts like a sentient bulldozer!"
(Noo... too silly for him :D )

Who is that, sprinting across the tundra! It is Jeromee Rowan, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! He bellows homicidally: "I'm going to clobber you beyond mortal comprehension, and launch you into deep space!!"
(Jero!?!)

Did I forget someone?

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#5 Post by TsukiShima »

I tried this with a few f my characters~

My fav OC Ruki: Striding along the hotel lobby, brandishing a studded crowbar, cometh Ruki Kitemono! And he gives a bloodthirsty howl: "I'm going to pound you beyond the end of time!"

((OMG LOL 'POUND' YOU BEYOND TIME, THAT'S SO FUNNY COMING FROM AN CAT))

---
With my VN OCs..

Neo: Zang! Who is that, rampaging amidst the desert! It is Neo Stagfield, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! He grunts gutterally: "Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!"
((I think he's cosplaying Keiichi from Higurashi xD))

Leon: Hark! Who is that, striding over the cliffs! It is Leon Darkmist, hands clutching a thorned whip! And with a low scream, his voice cometh: "In the name of Thor the Mighty, I shall fill the world with the stench of death!!"
((Oh wow, he's still in character atleast))

Tiana: Running out of the candy store, brandishing buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Tiana Rosebell! And she gives a booming howl: "I'm going to beat you into a fine spicy powder!!!"
((What are you doing Tiana xDDD))

---
And my own selfy..

Who is that, sprinting amidst the wasteland! It is Hana Asayuri, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! And with a cruel scream, her voice cometh: "Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I plunder like a mad dog who can only get madder!!"

Now I'm cosplaying Keiichi xDD

Thanks for sharing Ennui! This was very very fun!

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

#6 Post by manga_otaku »

Random names...
Prowling through the icy wasteland, brandishing a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Lemma! And he gives a gutteral bellow:
"I'm seriously going to hump you into the stuff of nightmares!!"

Rampaging through the mountains, carrying a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Cheeseyfeet! And he gives a gutteral howl:
"In the name of malice, I pillage like a sentient bulldozer!!!"

Sprinting amidst the plains, swinging a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Kettany! And she gives a cruel roar:
"For the love of carnage and discord, I will bend the enemy to my wicked will!"

Skulking on the tundra, wielding gilded boxing gloves, cometh Danner Rain! And he gives a cruel roar:
"I'm going to brutalize you all the way to Abu Dhabi, and trade you for a candy bar!"

Man these generators make me laugh so much :) Thanks for sharing Ennui!
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

Aiurax
Regular
Projects: Becoming Wishful

#7 Post by Aiurax »

Zang! Who is that, sprinting along the mini-mall parking lot! It is Conley, hands clutching a thorned whip! He screams homicidally:
"I'm going to turn you into part of my balanced breakfast!!!"
UHM. Well, it could be him.

Lo! Who is that, striding along the terrain! It is Tai, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with a booming scream, his voice cometh:
"I'm seriously going to spank you into the fourth dimension!!!"
O.O I don't think Tai is the one who is into spanking, but who knows what goes on behind closed doors...

Who is that, prowling across the icy wasteland! It is Brogan, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! And with a cruel cry, his voice cometh:
"I'm going to torment you like a rabid gangsta bitch, and grin like a fucking maniac!!"
This really suits him. Brogan's grin is always there.

Hark! Who is that, stalking amidst the desert! It is Camp, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! And with a vengeful bellow, his voice cometh:
"I'm going to beat you until you're translucent, and throw you out the airplane door!"
Yeah I could see this. Not quite sure he'll be allowed back at the airport though...

Running through the plains, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using an oversized scalpel, cometh Julian! And he gives a vengeful cry:
"I'm seriously going to smash you so utterly, you'll age fifty years!!!"
Wait... What?

Prowling out of the mountains, brandishing a thorned whip, cometh Trey! And he gives a vengeful bellow:
"I'm going to spank you like a wrecking ball, and throw you out the window!!!"
OH. I laughed a lot. Trey would so not do that XD

This was fun. Thanks ;)

JustAnotherMe
Veteran
Projects: Kuro no Chou; 0.3 Second Lunch

#8 Post by JustAnotherMe »

I like how my name becomes not clear in this

Lo! Who is that, skulking along the icy wasteland! It is Just Another Me, hands clutching a sharpened screwdriver! And with a vengeful roar, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to brutalize you until the cops have to tear me off your wraithly spirit!!!"

What's that? My other self, what' are you doing???
You are bigger than what you think but smaller than you can imagine.
0.3 second lunch

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#9 Post by HigurashiKira »

"Rampaging on the steppes, brandishing a thorned whip, cometh Tinasa! And she gives a booming bellow:

"I'm going to bludgeon you so hard, you will see ultraviolet!!""
*me_gusta.jpg*
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~

realaniram
Regular
Projects: Shaeyu jun Ikkshaelun

#10 Post by realaniram »

Good path Dev:

Prowling amidst the terrain, brandishing gilded boxing gloves, cometh Dev! And she gives a booming bellow:

"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!"

--

Neutral path Dev:

Sprinting amidst the mountains, attacking with a vorpal blade, cometh Dev! And she gives a booming cry:

"For the love of beatings, I bring annihilation and cheap beer!!!"

--

Bad path Dev:

Yea, verily: Who is that, stalking out of the wasteland! It is Dev, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! She grunts apocalyptically:

"This one's for you, mom! I bring annihilation and cheap beer!!"

--

How do these make so much sense..? I changed the names to good dev, bad dev, and plain dev.

She likes cheap beer I suppose.
Shaeyu jun Ikkshaelun-- A work in progress.

Forever Newb

DragoonHP
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Christmas
IRC Nick: DragoonHP

#11 Post by DragoonHP »

Yea, verily: Who is that, stalking amidst the cliffs! It is DragoonHP, hands clutching two hardened pitas! And with a low roar, his voice cometh:

"For the love of beatings, I will bend the enemy to my wicked will!!!"

:-p

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#12 Post by Taleweaver »

I never thought I'd be that violent:

Rampaging across the terrain, attacking with a piece of chainlink fence, cometh Taleweaver! And he gives a spectacular grunt:

"I'm going to pulverize you faster than the speed of sound!!"
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

#13 Post by lordcloudx »

Fun! Site is fun!
Hark! Who is that, sprinting amidst the cliffs! It is Lordcloudx, hands clutching a burning branch! He howls gutterally:

"In the name of malice, I destroy all in my path like the world's mightiest bad-ass!!"
strangely fitting battle cry too

I tried this one:
Lo! Who is that, rampaging along the icy wasteland! It is Hatsune Miku, hands clutching two hardened pitas! She cries thunderously:

"I'm going to pulverize you so heinously, your reincarnation will be a scientific anomaly!!
Just replace the hardened pitas with twin leeks.
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)