Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
- Posts: 342
- Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:32 pm
- Projects: Celestial Knight Iris, Thread
- Location: crying
And to the general global mood at the moment, I have decided to record a punky Christmas song.
http://takeshiandthekid.bandcamp.com/al ... -christmas
Feel free to partake in the posting of Christmas songs that subvert from the normal 50s or 70s stuff.
- Lemma-Class Veteran
- Posts: 2677
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 2:11 pm
- Organization: happyB
- Tumblr: happybackwards
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:05 am
- Projects: I Will Hold Your Hand
This isn't helped at all by the fact that they play it in stores and on the radio perpetually.
Furthermore, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause loses all of the original context when you have an older human singing in a sultry voice. It becomes a creepy song about cheating on your spouse with a mythical being.
Here's a Christmas song I made 2 years ago. It is still 100 times better than the beatles song.
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:43 pm
- Completed: Please see http://trash.moe
- Projects: the head well lost
- Organization: L3
- Tumblr: narihira
- Deviantart: crownwaltz
- itch: lore
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:27 am
- Completed: see sig below
- Projects: always; never not
- Organization: Team BG
- Location: PA, USA
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:16 pm
- Completed: Working on that
- Projects: How 2 D!e
- Organization: CMI
- Location: out of this world
I prefer my Christmas songs with Kanye West and G.O.O.D. music in them.My only question is
Where my present?
She says she's got a gift for me
That ain't for the kids to see
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]