Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 525
- Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:51 pm
- Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me
- Location: Oregon
Besides posting on Lemma Soft, what is your job and/or career in real life? During the summer I work part-time at as a maid at a hotel ( if someone says cleaning rooms is easy, they're lying!) and during the other seasons I go to college. I also consider going to school as being a job. ( It should be anyways....)
- Posts: 162
- Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:57 am
- Completed: May-Chan
- Projects: Fairy Tale, What do you see
- Skype: scottyseng
- Location: Carrollton, TX
I work at Brandt Engineering as an Intern at the moment while attending college.
I agree, going to college is a job...so much studying...
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:16 pm
- Completed: Working on that
- Projects: How 2 D!e
- Organization: CMI
- Location: out of this world
Just got laid off in December, as The Yellow Pages (De Gule Sider) went under administration - in other words, bankrupt.
Currently seeking new employment, but I figure that goes without saying. Thinking of going back to school this summer, at the Copenhagen Business Academy and snatching up a Bachelor's degree in Fashion Design.
I just can’t sit any other way than this. If I sit the way other people do, my reasoning ability drops by 40%.
- Holder of Tasty Drinks
- Posts: 911
- Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:25 pm
- Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
- Projects: Circum[N]avigate
Well, I have no time for a real job while I'm in college ^^; I get most of my money by babysitting.
During the summer, I usually work as an assistant at a daycare. But with summer school this year I doubt I will be able to work as many hours.
School takes up so much time ;_;
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 650
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:20 am
- Completed: Tortichki // Zayay
- Deviantart: psyalera
- itch: psyalera
- Location: UK
I...am still in high-school. OTL No job for me- this is enough-hah.
Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]
Other games I've worked on:
● My Heart's Flame ● Emissary of Starlight ● Freedom From Silence ● Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. ╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1850
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:47 pm
- Projects: The Space Between
I just got done working at a studio where I helped convert Titanic to 3D for its rerelease this year. I'm now doing freelance work again (as an artist) while looking for another day job.
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:31 pm
- Completed: Soon, my friend. Soon.
- Projects: Untitled, right now
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:40 am
College student. Thinking about doing work-study this spring, though.
- Writing Maniac
- Posts: 3428
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:51 am
- Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
- Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
- Organization: Tall Tales Productions
- Location: Germany
Inside Sales rep.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira
- Moe Imouto
- Posts: 911
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:38 pm
I used to be an exercise trainer/receptionist for the franchise Curves, but, our boss was bad with money so she shut down the place I worked at and moved away. :< Been looking for another job, but since my experience is more specialized I don't really have a lot of qualifications...
College is a job in itself, though, especially when you're in a medical/science-related field...
- Posts: 187
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:54 am
- Completed: Lads in Distress (NaNoReNo16 demo), Straight Up: Sister-zoned!
- Tumblr: wingzofdarkness
I roll sushi...and go to college.
- Posts: 193
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:10 pm
- Organization: Zettai Rookie Project
Currently in uni, but I will probably get kicked out.
I was probably crazy for thinking I could go straight into electrical engineering with very little prior knowledge in math/physics/chemistry etc..
If I get kicked out, I'll probably end up studying English or something, at least I can speak English and I'll finally have time to read books again as they're mandatory lol.
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:29 am
- Location: Somewhere seaside
Er, currently a jr. high student ^^;
But I might get a part-time job at a hair salon next summer. :'D
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi
I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.
- Arbiter of the Internets
- Posts: 4051
- Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2003 4:37 am
- Completed: lots; see website!
- Projects: that magical diary sequel, that vampire-raising game
- Organization: Hanako Games
- Tumblr: hanakogames
This IS my job!
Well, not the posting part.
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:05 pm
- Projects: Kangaroo, Terminal Love
- Location: DC
I did child care and cat veterinary work for two years simultaneously. I've done independent web design on and off for a while now, sort of got a new one again recently. I've also done iOS development but left that because my boss was insane. Sad too, I rather enjoyed Objective-C.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users