Get that thing off your chest... Now...

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
magbie
Regular

Re: Get that thing off your chest... Now...

#1951 Post by magbie »

Eh...
When I stop writing script(first draft), I'll post a WIP.
Haven't done any art yet beside sketches, I'm trying to get plot together :w
I feel I can do this, and It's strange I'm so confident, since:

a)I'm not a writer
b)That's my first vn >.>
c)English isn't my first language
d)Coding

I'm spending as much time on it as it's possible and i hope to complete it.
(sorry, I know it's 'typical first-timer woes' :()
Last edited by magbie on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Heisenberg
Regular
Organization: Los Pollos Hermanos

#1952 Post by Heisenberg »

... wrote:...
fatty :)

[ Heisenberg was banned for this post, as well as a general history of trolling the forum. I've elided the quoted, so as to try to minimize the insult to the user. - PyTom ]
You think I'm in danger? Skyler, I am the danger.

wakagana
Veteran
Projects: Flash Q
Organization: Team Bread

#1953 Post by wakagana »

Heisenberg wrote:
... wrote:...
fatty :)

[ Heisenberg was banned for this post, as well as a general history of trolling the forum. I've elided the quoted, so as to try to minimize the insult to the user. - PyTom ]
I'm not sure whats more entertaining, the fact he called me a fatty or the fact he got banned. We're friends IRL but it was only a matter of time until he got his...

-puts on sunglasses-

Just desserts. (Fat related pun? I don't even know. -rolls eyes-)

Either way. He is proud of his trolling record. It's all he has it seems :(

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Tempestus Sum
Organization: Xenokos Interactive
IRC Nick: Gear

#1954 Post by Gear »

Much respect for the Caruso gag use there.
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.

Lumella
Regular
Completed: Jose Rizal Visual Novel Game
Projects: Last Cycle's Vision
Organization: Unis

#1955 Post by Lumella »

The smell of wallpaint is making me dizzy and yet, I can't leave my spot because that's where my computer is. I needed to finish a lot of stuffs :(
ImageImageImageImage

Artist. Indie Game Designer. Graphic Designer. 3D Hobbyist.
My VN Project: Last Cycle's Vision / Status: Slowly Active

Cidz
Veteran
Completed: The Forgetful Kiwi [NanoReno 2012], Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Projects: Words Within Our Hearts, Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Organization: Starlight Melodies
Tumblr: starlightmelodies
Deviantart: cidthekitty

#1956 Post by Cidz »

KittyKatStar wrote:Haha yea, even if they taste a little flat, they'll definitely help out. ^^ He's so sweet.

My mom used to force me to drink them (ensures) all the time growing up - I've *always* been underweight, so when I lose weight it's definitely not a good thing. >_< 95 is generally my weight, give or take a few pounds.
My mom was the same with me, I use to be pretty underweight and a picky eater as a child and into my teen years as well. I don't think it was until after I graduated HS that I started getting more of an appetite, plus bf at the time had a job and so he started buying food for us. usually cheap, processed, junk food. because its cheap and delicious.

and fiddlesticks! i didn't get to walk today. by the time it cooled down it was already dark. i forgot it gets dark earlier now! well, its fine tomorrow i have school, and ill be doing some walking at least around campus.

Obscura
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Coming Out On Top

#1957 Post by Obscura »

Destiny wrote:
And what happens?
I had five mental breakdowns in two weeks and have a test for epilepsy tomorrow to see if my panic attacks and phobia come from a brain defect that could cause a light form of epilepsy...
If I could (and would dare), I would just pause my life for a few months to somehow feel normal again instead of a wreck.
I know that there are many people that have a lot more on their shoulders, that even have to fight for pure survival.
But my mind seems to be unable to take the pressure I have at the moment right now...
Aw, sending you my best wishes. Hope the results don't show anything serious. Everyone seems to be counting on you...let them know you need a break and you need to take care of yourself. :(
Coming Out On Top - An Adult Gay Dating Sim
website

Blane Doyle
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Autumn Eclectic

#1958 Post by Blane Doyle »

You know those days when you have something planned for well over a week? And then something happens that makes it impossible for you to go out and do it? And you feel a deep rage churning in the depths of your soul because of it?

Yeah. Thanks coworker. Thanks for calling off (and not giving a reason past "I just can't make it" so I am sure you called off because you didn't want to come in because you've done that twice this month) and forcing my only ride to the polls to work in the next town over to cover for you. Thanks for making it so I am the only person on the mountain today without anyone else around besides my client that cannot drive. I mean, not being allowed to drive with a client since I have only been working here for three months isn't that bad. I mean, it's not like I WANTED to vote today since I couldn't make it out at any other time while voting was open and that is why I scheduled the entire week around going out to vote today.

No, I didn't want to potentially make a difference in the future of the presidential election, NOT AT ALL. THANK YOU FOR THAT.

#unwarrentedrage

(To elaborate: I am at work today. I have a client to care for. I was allowed to take my client to the voting polls if someone else drove us because my client cannot get a license and I am not allowed to drive with a client in the vehicle until I work here for six months (I have been working here for three). I had a ride to the polls all week, I planned this for over a week. Now I do not and I am stuck at my client's house instead until after the polls close. I am not pleased.)

Deji
Cheer Idol; Not Great at Secret Identities
Projects: http://bit.ly/2lieZsA
Organization: Sakevisual, Apple Cider, Mystery Parfait
Tumblr: DejiNyucu
Deviantart: DejiNyucu

#1959 Post by Deji »

I'm too messy.
I can't help it "Orz
My closet has been a huge mess for weeks (it doesn't help I have to do the laundry at my mom's place once a week, with a 1h+ (x2) commute... Or so is my excuse!)

yesterday I found some printer cables buried under a little pile of clothes from Sunday on the floor next to my night table. It was a relief, though, since I honesty believed I left hem at my mom's place last Sunday when I fetched my printer and was mentally preparing myself to go spend 2h+ just going to get them >>;

I really should find the time to get some cleaning/ordering done ._.
Tumblr | Twitter
Forever busy :')
When drawing something, anything, USE REFERENCES!! Use your Google-fu!
Don't trust your memory, and don't blindly trust what others teach you either.
Research, observation, analysis, experimentation and practice are the key! (:

jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: Too many! See my homepage
Projects: A lot! See www.winterwolves.com
Tumblr: winterwolvesgames

#1960 Post by jack_norton »

I just installed Win8. I must vent about it :lol:
There are several problems...
Had to try 5 times to buy it. First installation failed, then worked for no apparent reason (I changed nothing).
First purchase (art text) on Win8 appstore with paypal was a pain. Seems you need to have IE as default browser otherwise doesn't work! also, totally unintuitive interface. No start menu, had to find how to access control panel. Some devices like a wireless adapter doesn't work (worked from XP to W7 without problems...).
Tried to download one of my games, despite I codesigned them, the "Smartscreen filter" wasn't reachable and so marked the file with a warning sign. Like if is my fault if MS server can't be reached? Well I could go on, but this is really shaping to be another Windows Vista! :D
follow me on Image Image Image
computer games

Hijiri
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition, Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi
Projects: Death Rule: Killing System
Organization: MESI Games
IRC Nick: Hizi
Tumblr: mesigames
itch: hijiri

#1961 Post by Hijiri »

Microsoft tends to release it's OS in pairs. I say wait till Windows 9...
Image Image
"Perfection goal that always changes. Can pursue, cannot obtain."

100puro
Regular
Projects: Driftwood, FatexHeart

#1962 Post by 100puro »

Hijiri wrote:Microsoft tends to release it's OS in pairs. I say wait till Windows 9...
I have heard this too and by multiple people (who were all actually pretty nerdy if that's any credentials). It seems like a cycle of "look this is so cool" and "oops, let us fix it" Thus the win 7 being a better version of vista. I shall hold onto win 7 until 9 with Hijiri = u =
::Currently looking for work! <3::
Doing sprites, cg's, and chibis. PM me if interested!

jghibiki
Regular
Projects: Dream's Dénouement, Unannounced RPG framework, Renpy-Safe Logger
Organization: Team Anarky
IRC Nick: jghibiki

#1963 Post by jghibiki »

100puro wrote:
Hijiri wrote:Microsoft tends to release it's OS in pairs. I say wait till Windows 9...
I have heard this too and by multiple people (who were all actually pretty nerdy if that's any credentials). It seems like a cycle of "look this is so cool" and "oops, let us fix it" Thus the win 7 being a better version of vista. I shall hold onto win 7 until 9 with Hijiri = u =
part of it too is rushing to beat apple on the first touch screen based OS for desktops/laptops, or at least that's my opinion :)

Duendain
Regular
Completed: A fair few.
Organization: LiU

#1964 Post by Duendain »

To be honest, Windows is making me more and more scared.

jghibiki
Regular
Projects: Dream's Dénouement, Unannounced RPG framework, Renpy-Safe Logger
Organization: Team Anarky
IRC Nick: jghibiki

#1965 Post by jghibiki »

Duendain wrote:
To be honest, Windows is making me more and more scared.

Without doubts xD