Get that thing off your chest... Now...

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

Re: Get that thing off your chest... Now...

#3691 Post by LVUER »

khnachi wrote:So this morning I woke up late due to my alarm clock that I set to 5:00 am but decided to ring at 6:00 am instead. UGH!
(I don't really know how it did that!what the heck! I checked the last time I set the alarm and it was set to 5:00 am.
It's probably had been ringing since 5:00 (and stop and then ring again, repeat) but you only woke up at 6:00. Just may be...
khnachi wrote:My sandals also decided to break today while I was walking to the library...
You wear sandals to campus/school?
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

khnachi
Veteran
Location: Somewhere in those 7,107 islands in the Philippines.

#3692 Post by khnachi »

LVUER wrote:
khnachi wrote:So this morning I woke up late due to my alarm clock that I set to 5:00 am but decided to ring at 6:00 am instead. UGH!
(I don't really know how it did that!what the heck! I checked the last time I set the alarm and it was set to 5:00 am.
It's probably had been ringing since 5:00 (and stop and then ring again, repeat) but you only woke up at 6:00. Just may be...
khnachi wrote:My sandals also decided to break today while I was walking to the library...
You wear sandals to campus/school?
probably... :|
and yup I do wear sandals to school(sometimes), we don't really have any dress code in our university. So we're free to wear whatever we want.

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

#3693 Post by mugenjohncel »

Once in a while, we start a render and confident that my current unattended render session will result in an image of glorious quality...

6 hours later...

Excuse me for a bit but...
FIU HCIOU B NEIOUQ :evil: #&Dg ttfhfthC*(&CGN*G HC $OI M :x THWIOU :x $HC # O#*O#*HOT H CTOMIRHM( # H O #H**(CHC#T*O!!! :evil: wt5IXEUT#() :cry: FIU Hfghfj NEIOUQ :evil: #&ftjhf jksojkpjioN*G HC $OI M :x THWIOU :x $HC # O#*O#*HOT H CTOMIRHM( # H O #H**(CHC#T*O!!! :evil: wt5IXEUT#() :cry:
There!... I think I calmed down a bit...

Just... a friendly reminder that unattended render setups are not perfect and will slap you back when you least expect it...

"POOF" (Disappears)

ThisIsNoName
Veteran

#3694 Post by ThisIsNoName »

My mom likes inspirational christian movies, so when I saw the trailer for C.O.G., and saw that it was on netflix, I told her she should watch it.

... Yeeeeeaah.

Sugar-Junkie
Regular
Projects: Smile for Me (WIP), Greystone Manor (hiatus)

#3695 Post by Sugar-Junkie »

I hate my job, I hate my job, I hate my job, I hate my job...

My collegues are anti-semites, ableists, gender essentialists and homophobes. I really don't feel safe here.

briannavon
Miko-Class Veteran

#3696 Post by briannavon »

Sugar-Junkie wrote:I hate my job, I hate my job, I hate my job, I hate my job...

My collegues are anti-semites, ableists, gender essentialists and homophobes. I really don't feel safe here.
I my be too young to know, but shouldn't there be a department at your job where you complain about this (unless it's not an office job) .
Join Me At LivingGame Productions!

http://livinggameproductions.blogspot.com/

Sugar-Junkie
Regular
Projects: Smile for Me (WIP), Greystone Manor (hiatus)

#3697 Post by Sugar-Junkie »

In theory, yes, but it's also temping, so they're more likely to stop hiring me than do anything about it. And I kinda need the job if I still want to make art :/ It wasn't directed against me as I'm careful to hide that I'm queer, jewish and suffering from mental illnesses, but yeah ^^'

nororin

#3698 Post by nororin »

WHY?!??!
Why do I have to be so nice sometimes?!?!?
Now my workload is just...just....asdasdafsa extremely heavy!! //cries

Okay, so I'm going to look at the bright side and say this is going to be a good chance for me to practice my drawing speed. Yep, that's a good reason......

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#3699 Post by Blue Lemma »

Happy 2014! I'm surprised that after two years, mugen's mastectomy thread is still going strong ;)
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

Fungii
Veteran
Completed: Home's Embrace
Projects: Royality TV
Tumblr: fungiidraws
itch: fungii

#3700 Post by Fungii »

Lately I can't get to sleep until 5am and I won't wake up until 2pm and I need to break this habit before class starts againnnnnnnnnn.

dorne
Regular

#3701 Post by dorne »

I'm starting to try and notice my reactions to certain situations at work. There are many times in which I go straight for the 'flight' in the "fight or flight" response when the situation starts seeming out of control. I unconsciously make myself weak, and makes others think I'm weak just for the sake of saving face, and end up trying to avoid the situation altogether. At this specific point I no longer believe that I can take responsibility for the situation myself (That is not true: any situation I am involved with another person is always my responsibility).

I'm in the starting stages of truth, but I want to get stronger so that I can face any situation without 'flight'.
A Tale of a Meeting. A short sci-fi VN featuring space opera in one part of the universe.

Dorne's Lets Read Visual Novels
https://www.youtube.com/user/dornevn/videos

Lishy
Miko-Class Veteran

#3702 Post by Lishy »

Well well well, someone stole artwork from Bells and used it in a (fake) erotic hypnosis video to rip off money from horny old men.

Being a fan of hypnosis myself, normally I would enjoy a hypnotism video with my characters, but this person is a whore, using it for profit.

When the Bells Toll is strictly NON-commercial, and while I wouldn't mind people borrowing resources to make parodies and related works, I do have a problem with people taking my characters and using them for their own profits.
-

Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes

#3703 Post by Rinima »

Made a idiot of myself at work.
The tops we get given are thin. You can see stuff under them.
I didn't realise, wore a spotty bra and people could see it -_-
How embarrassing.
In a hospital as well.

And I found out the reason for something as well.

How the hell do you do any programming without any material? Am I meant to just come up with it on my own despite that -not- what I've been recruited for.
Seriously.
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes

#3704 Post by Rinima »

mugenjohncel wrote:Once in a while, we start a render and confident that my current unattended render session will result in an image of glorious quality...

6 hours later...

Excuse me for a bit but...
FIU HCIOU B NEIOUQ :evil: #&Dg ttfhfthC*(&CGN*G HC $OI M :x THWIOU :x $HC # O#*O#*HOT H CTOMIRHM( # H O #H**(CHC#T*O!!! :evil: wt5IXEUT#() :cry: FIU Hfghfj NEIOUQ :evil: #&ftjhf jksojkpjioN*G HC $OI M :x THWIOU :x $HC # O#*O#*HOT H CTOMIRHM( # H O #H**(CHC#T*O!!! :evil: wt5IXEUT#() :cry:
There!... I think I calmed down a bit...

Just... a friendly reminder that unattended render setups are not perfect and will slap you back when you least expect it...

"POOF" (Disappears)

Are those chairs upside down?
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

Lishy
Miko-Class Veteran

#3705 Post by Lishy »

Lately my chest has been hurting me a lot. For the past few days, I've also been feeling a pressure, like someone pressing their fist against it. I hope nothing bad happens...
-