Get that thing off your chest... Now...

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Decadenttia

Re: Get that thing off your chest... Now...

#5251 Post by Decadenttia » Thu May 16, 2019 6:00 am

Can't find a job that is not a slavery offert, and my saved money for bills and needs is running out.
I have no idea for how long I can keep paying internet because I decided long ago that when bad times came, first thing I would do is getting rid of it, considering is the only privilege I keep for myself.

AsHLeX
Veteran
Completed: Starlight Dreamers, Mysterious Melody, Town of Memories, Marked, To Fly, The Change, Him From The Past, A Forgotten Memory
Projects: Cafe Mysteria

#5252 Post by AsHLeX » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:28 am

Ah, the woes of being a second choice friend. Especially since it makes it so hard to let go since you know that they still care about you, but just not quite enough.

Imperf3kt
Lemma-Class Veteran

#5253 Post by Imperf3kt » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:59 am

My phone just got updated to Android 9 from Android 8.1 (was 8.0 when I bought it)

I... Absolutely hate this "update", so many features were removed or made user unfriendly and Sony's response is to install old versions of third party apps just to get back the functionality that was taken away from me without my consent!

Ugh. Just ugh.
Warning: May contain trace amounts of gratuitous plot.
pro·gram·mer (noun) An organism capable of converting caffeine into code.

Todo list:
Actually finish a project