Get that thing off your chest... Now...

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Kuroneko_rg
Veteran
Projects: Dark Pleasures, Kiss of Blood, Midnight Park
Organization: Black Cat Alleyway

Re: Get that thing off your chest... Now...

#1591 Post by Kuroneko_rg »

lol, that's like the 20th mistake I've done today :oops:
I'm such a mess :3

Victoria Jennings
Miko-Class Veteran

#1592 Post by Victoria Jennings »

teacup wrote:UGHHH. So I just found out that pre-orders of VLR from Gamestop don't come with the super awesome bonus watches that I've been looking forward to since forever. The watches are an Amazon exclusive (but Gamestop had watches last time, so wtf is up with that?!). But they are all sold out of the watches, of course!!
So tomorrow they're getting a 2nd batch of watches in, and I'm literally going to be refreshing Amazon ALL DAY waiting for it to pop up so I can get my pre-order in fast. Apparently the orders are extremely limited. I think I might even skip class just so I can stay on the computer all day (yes, it's really that important). This is just ridiculous. I'm extremely upset with Gamestop now for not having any sort of pre-order bonus like last time... that's just a load of crap! I've been mad at Gamestop before, and now this really just reminds me how much I hate that store. :evil:
My boyfriend's brother managed to get the pre-order bonus from Amazon, so if I somehow miss out on it tomorrow, I'm just going to steal ask politely if I can have borrow his.
999 HAS A SEQUEL WHAT DSLZJF:LDSFJJDSFLJ

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

#1593 Post by teacup »

Victoria Jennings wrote:
teacup wrote:UGHHH. So I just found out that pre-orders of VLR from Gamestop don't come with the super awesome bonus watches that I've been looking forward to since forever. The watches are an Amazon exclusive (but Gamestop had watches last time, so wtf is up with that?!). But they are all sold out of the watches, of course!!
So tomorrow they're getting a 2nd batch of watches in, and I'm literally going to be refreshing Amazon ALL DAY waiting for it to pop up so I can get my pre-order in fast. Apparently the orders are extremely limited. I think I might even skip class just so I can stay on the computer all day (yes, it's really that important). This is just ridiculous. I'm extremely upset with Gamestop now for not having any sort of pre-order bonus like last time... that's just a load of crap! I've been mad at Gamestop before, and now this really just reminds me how much I hate that store. :evil:
My boyfriend's brother managed to get the pre-order bonus from Amazon, so if I somehow miss out on it tomorrow, I'm just going to steal ask politely if I can have borrow his.
999 HAS A SEQUEL WHAT DSLZJF:LDSFJJDSFLJ
It's not really a sequel, but more like... the next game in the series? I think that might be a better way to put it, since I'm not sure how many references to 999 are actually in it other than the two obvious characters (I've been avoiding spoilers like the plague). But I've heard many good things about it and with it coming out in less than a month, my excitement is max. :D
I reallyyy wanna get a watch and I'm super frustrated that I pre-ordered from Gamestop instead of Amazon ashdlajsdha whyy ;v;

Victoria Jennings
Miko-Class Veteran

#1594 Post by Victoria Jennings »

teacup wrote:It's not really a sequel, but more like... the next game in the series? I think that might be a better way to put it, since I'm not sure how many references to 999 are actually in it other than the two obvious characters (I've been avoiding spoilers like the plague). But I've heard many good things about it and with it coming out in less than a month, my excitement is max. :D
I reallyyy wanna get a watch and I'm super frustrated that I pre-ordered from Gamestop instead of Amazon ashdlajsdha whyy ;v;
Ah, I see.

...Waitsoholycrap. In order to get the exclusive bracelets, you basically have to order it super fast some time tomorrow?

WHY *sob*

My attendance already sucks, so I can't skip school with a good conscience, and I'm pretty sure Amazon's banned. I':

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks

#1595 Post by teacup »

Victoria Jennings wrote:
teacup wrote:It's not really a sequel, but more like... the next game in the series? I think that might be a better way to put it, since I'm not sure how many references to 999 are actually in it other than the two obvious characters (I've been avoiding spoilers like the plague). But I've heard many good things about it and with it coming out in less than a month, my excitement is max. :D
Ah, I see.

...Waitsoholycrap. In order to get the exclusive bracelets, you basically have to order it super fast some time tomorrow?

WHY *sob*

My attendance already sucks, so I can't skip school with a good conscience, and I'm pretty sure Amazon's banned. I':
Yeah, it's first come first serve and a guy who works for Aksys Games said to watch the site very closely because they're gonna go fast ;A;
And the worst part is I COULD HAVE GOT THE BRACELET THE FIRST TIME. But I was an idiot and thought Gamestop would have the bracelets too (because that makes sense, right?) and I was all smug and I thought, 'Good thing I pre-ordered from Gamestop months ago, I'm all set~!'.
And then I slowly realized that Gamestop didn't have the pre-order bonus.
WHY, GAMESTOP.
I bought my 3DS JUST FOR THIS GAME.
I pre-ordered VLR MONTHS AGO.
I've given you all of my money.
WHY.
I'm literally going to be watching Amazon starting at midnight until I get that f*cking watch.

I know a lot of people are going to be selling them on Ebay after the game drops, but undoubtedly for a ridiculously high price. :|
I mean, have you seen how much the first watches are going for?

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#1596 Post by papillon »

I really should have shelled out for the watch the first time around... I had the option, I was into the game before it even had a translation announced, but I kept thinking "I'll never wear it anyway..."

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks

#1597 Post by teacup »

papillon wrote:I really should have shelled out for the watch the first time around... I had the option, I was into the game before it even had a translation announced, but I kept thinking "I'll never wear it anyway..."
Well, if you're still interested you can go grab one right now. (You're talking about the watches for VLR, not 999, right?)
I just did, and boy am I happy. :) Now I just have to cancel my order with Gamestop so I don't end up with two copies of the game...

Fungii
Veteran
Completed: Home's Embrace
Projects: Royality TV
Tumblr: fungiidraws
itch: fungii

#1598 Post by Fungii »

Ordering things in from Japan is so painfuuuuullllllllll, and I'm not talking shipping costs either.
(7 - 24 day delivery estimate FUU)

Razz
Veteran
Completed: Starlight Vega, Catch Canvas, Love Ribbon, Happy Campers, Wolf Tails
Projects: Two projects
Organization: Razzartvisual

#1599 Post by Razz »

Fungii wrote:Ordering things in from Japan is so painfuuuuullllllllll, and I'm not talking shipping costs either.
(7 - 24 day delivery estimate FUU)
I switched to airmail some months ago. It barely costs more than standard and I get it in 4 days.

Mink
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Say You Love Me (Short Version), C!P (NaNo12), Lady Misfortune, NatH, W/K, MtF, SMQ, TBM, TMHK, LoC, MMDG
Projects: Stuff
Organization: Metal Orphans

#1600 Post by Mink »

I was sad, for now that I can afford it, I can't find a Sexy Kotetsu (from Tiger and Bunny) mouse pad. ;n;

But then I found a Kotetsu body pillow, and then I was like, "LOL." and I'm tempted to buy it.
"I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love."

***Say You Love Me***Human Enough***Cheerful!Polymorph [NaNo12][Complete!]***
"Couldn't you stop this?"
"Probably, but I don't want to."

*Website, yo*

Victoria Jennings
Miko-Class Veteran

#1601 Post by Victoria Jennings »

teacup wrote:
papillon wrote:I really should have shelled out for the watch the first time around... I had the option, I was into the game before it even had a translation announced, but I kept thinking "I'll never wear it anyway..."
Well, if you're still interested you can go grab one right now. (You're talking about the watches for VLR, not 999, right?)
I just did, and boy am I happy. :) Now I just have to cancel my order with Gamestop so I don't end up with two copies of the game...
Dammit! Surprisingly enough, Amazon worked on the school comps, but by the time I checked again, they were out. ; - ; </3

*sigh* I need to stop worrying about things I can't change...

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#1602 Post by papillon »

teacup wrote:
Nah, I meant I should have gotten one for 999. I had the option, I just passed on it.

Unfortunately with VLR I can't even play the game so there's not much sense in preordering it. See my endless rants about the 3DS.

Mink
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Say You Love Me (Short Version), C!P (NaNo12), Lady Misfortune, NatH, W/K, MtF, SMQ, TBM, TMHK, LoC, MMDG
Projects: Stuff
Organization: Metal Orphans

#1603 Post by Mink »

;n; You guys, I wanted to see Hotel Transylvania until I found out what the plot actually was. I've just...always found that kid-wants-to-date-person-parent(s)-says-no-drama-ensues plot to be...grating.

...Still want that art book of it, though.
"I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love."

***Say You Love Me***Human Enough***Cheerful!Polymorph [NaNo12][Complete!]***
"Couldn't you stop this?"
"Probably, but I don't want to."

*Website, yo*

jghibiki
Regular
Projects: Dream's Dénouement, Unannounced RPG framework, Renpy-Safe Logger
Organization: Team Anarky
IRC Nick: jghibiki

#1604 Post by jghibiki »

So I was leaving my public speaking class and used the outdoor path that puts you back into the building by the library and as I walked out I saw two girls hiding by the bushes. One of them was only wearing a bra and was giving the other girl a neckrub with one hand and taking her shirt off with the other. Lol me thinks me found some lesbians about to get down & dirty

Quite the culture shock for me :lol: definitely not used to seeing something like that so close to home - not like there's anything wrong with it mind you (except maybe the location, I mean it was on campus and if they sat up strait you could see them from the library's big glass wall).

xD college gotta love it.

Fungii
Veteran
Completed: Home's Embrace
Projects: Royality TV
Tumblr: fungiidraws
itch: fungii

#1605 Post by Fungii »

Mink wrote:;n; You guys, I wanted to see Hotel Transylvania until I found out what the plot actually was. I've just...always found that kid-wants-to-date-person-parent(s)-says-no-drama-ensues plot to be...grating.

...Still want that art book of it, though.
I got the artbook (shock and surprise amirite), it's fantastic. Got me even more hype to see the movie when it finally makes it's way the UK.
I don't get it, CGI movies always take like an extra 3 months to get from the US to here, it's weird.