Nintendo 3DS

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Ruril
Regular
Projects: My name is -----, Love Potion, Animal Myths

Nintendo 3DS

#1 Post by Ruril »

I've recently had gotten a nintendo 3DS and I'm wondering how many people here own one too.

Also, let's Swapnote! I have no one to doodle too, so let's be friends and share doodles!! (> u <;)
My Code: 2621-3294-3397
Last edited by Ruril on Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: Nintendo 3DS + Bibimbap

#2 Post by OtomeWeekend »

<_< don't remind me.... *bought a new camera and smartphone instead of 3DS....

um... I'm curious what's the connection of bibimbap and 3DS though :lol:
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Ruril
Regular

#3 Post by Ruril »

OtomeWeekend wrote:<_< don't remind me.... *bought a new camera and smartphone instead of 3DS....

um... I'm curious what's the connection of bibimbap and 3DS though :lol:
Lol, it sounds random right.
My mom and sister was eating bibimbap for dinner while I was talking about how my brother still hasn't gotten me my Christmas present yet so my mom said if I ate at least 5 spoonful of the rice she'll buy me a 3DS that night.

I feel kinda spoiled since all it took was for me to eat to get something expensive while others may have work harder for their parents to get them one. D:

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#4 Post by OtomeWeekend »

That's okay. I'm spoiled too(like I mentioned I got new gadgets as well) :lol: my 3DS and new harvest moon game may need to wait until my b-day though Q_Q
I think I'm even more spoiled because I got things WITHOUT doing anything.
Er, was bibimbap that bad? It looks quite delicious for me though :L *or maybe after eating kimchi a lot this lately, anything that resembles it looks yummy for me...
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

facades
Regular

#5 Post by facades »

I love bibimbap! :D It's my favourite korean dish! I guess it depends on what ingredients you add when you mix them with the sesame oil and bibimbap chilli paste.
I usually only put the veggies and meats that I like ( I put kimchi in too.. cos I like it(; ) and mix everything together.

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by CheeryMoya »

I have a 3DS too, although I've been too busy to play it OTL That and the fact that I only have 2 games (excluding the built-in ones) makes it a little meh to play at the moment. Maybe once I get my hands on Kid Icarus: Uprising when it comes out it'll be more fun.

P.S. Never eaten bibimbap before ;-; It looks gooooooood...

Ruril
Regular

#7 Post by Ruril »

OtomeWeekend wrote:That's okay. I'm spoiled too(like I mentioned I got new gadgets as well) :lol: my 3DS and new harvest moon game may need to wait until my b-day though Q_Q
I think I'm even more spoiled because I got things WITHOUT doing anything.
Er, was bibimbap that bad? It looks quite delicious for me though :L *or maybe after eating kimchi a lot this lately, anything that resembles it looks yummy for me...
Once you get one let's trade friend codes :D
It wasn't that bad. I didn't like how I can feel and hear the bean sprouts in my mouth though. If you like kimchi you'll definitely enjoy bibimbap!
facades wrote:I love bibimbap! :D It's my favourite korean dish! I guess it depends on what ingredients you add when you mix them with the sesame oil and bibimbap chilli paste.
I usually only put the veggies and meats that I like ( I put kimchi in too.. cos I like it(; ) and mix everything together.
I wish my mom will let me eat it the way I would want it.
Have you tried samgyupsal? It's my favorite korean food so far
CheeryMoya wrote:I have a 3DS too, although I've been too busy to play it OTL That and the fact that I only have 2 games (excluding the built-in ones) makes it a little meh to play at the moment. Maybe once I get my hands on Kid Icarus: Uprising when it comes out it'll be more fun.

P.S. Never eaten bibimbap before ;-; It looks gooooooood...
ouuu that's nice, I only have a plain black one. What's your friend code? Doodling is always fun

You should go to Korea town and eat some korean food! If you never had korean food before you should try kalbi or bulgogi. I made my friends try some and they're hooked.

facades
Regular

#8 Post by facades »

Ruril wrote: Have you tried samgyupsal? It's my favorite korean food so far
No, I haven't.. But I'll definitely try when I get the chance to! :D

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#9 Post by LVUER »

I hear that Koream traditional foods are the healthiest in the world (kimchi comes into mind). AFAIK they have no fried food at all, is that correct?
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Greeny
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: The Loop, The Madness
Projects: In Orbit, TBA
Organization: Gliese Productions

#10 Post by Greeny »

I fukken love bibimbap!!!
In Orbit [WIP] | Gliese is now doing weekly erratic VN reviews! The latest: Halloween Otome!
Gliese Productions | Facebook | Twitter