Do we have any shooters/firearms owners here?

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
ShojiAmasawa
Veteran
Completed: EVOLVEd: Echoes Of The Codex War, [ASH] the Seeds of Destruction
Projects: Cult of the Lily (18+)
Organization: PaperDoor Studios
Tumblr: paperdoorstudios
Deviantart: ShojiAmasawa
Soundcloud: Greyberry

Re: Do we have any shooters/firearms owners here?

#31 Post by ShojiAmasawa »

I have a few replicas but I have not shot at a range before and real guns make me very nervous. We have strict gun laws here which I think is best for safety. Although it is just my thought.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#32 Post by LVUER »

Speaking about firearms license... It seems we have several people have who have the licenses, and suddenly turned into some tough cowboy and thinks this place is Wild West. They brandish gun everywhere (it's true, even in public or in the middle of busy streets), vandalizing things, assaulting people, and so on. And some of them even cops and other law enforcer o_O

Great jobs, people. Now firearms license is gonna be even harder to get.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Daggett
Regular
Projects: The Gensoukyou Conspiracy (suspended), The Tribulation Of a Torn Anima (suspended), The Gensoukyou Project Funsized Edition
Organization: None

#33 Post by Daggett »

Yeah, I don't like when people do that. I don't need a firearms license for the gun I have in my state but, you don't see me being an idiot with it. People really seem to need to learn some self-control and respect for other people.
Individuality's fine... As long as we all do it together.

Der Tor
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Der Totengräber, There is always a Choice, Darkness
Projects: A Legend of an Ancient Evil
itch: emmanuel-goldstein

#34 Post by Der Tor »

I never owned a gun privately but I used to have a gun for some of the jobs i did. It's very difficult (aka almost impossible) to carry a gun privately in Germany. What would you need one for anyway? For hunting? Hunting is heavily restricted in Germany. Self defense? Better don't use a gun for that if you don't wanna rot in prison. Germany is a tough country to be in as everything is extremely bureaucratic and heavily restricted - judges seldom use common sense. But I don't think I would need a gun anyway... all it is good for is killing and killing is not something i wanna do.