Sayakachan95 RIP

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Tetiel
Regular
Projects: Anton's Vacation EP 1 and 2 + Rising Angels (CGs/Character Selection), Katajion Kinetic Monthly (character sprites)

Re: Sayakachan95 RIP

#16 Post by Tetiel »

How incredibly sad. She was fortunate to have someone that knows enough about her projects to inform everyone of our loss. Reading up, she says the script is 90% done with multiple people working on it... do you know of anyone with access to a current copy?

Anyways, I really hope that this can get completed in her memory. Keep us updated on any roles you think are needed. It sounds like the sprites are mostly completed and zacth is the supervisor of the project. Does anyone have his contact info if he's not active here?

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Gidget & The Mysterious Thievery of Hoppity Town
Projects: Cerulean, The Photographer, Stalker&Yandere, Enamored Risks, Who Is The Red Queen?
itch: yuukipudding

#17 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

Sexy Yuri wrote:RIP Sayakachan95!

That sounds horrible on what happen to her.. Darn you potholes! D:<

Anyways, as member of ren'ai visual we are willing to help with anything we can.. From what I heard from her last time she probably need some bgs.. Maybe you could ask the parent if there is some kind of notes that was written or type for the story..

Good Luck!
From what I heard from my friends, Sayaka funeral already finished today
Maybe I'll ask her parents if I can, and wait for a few days or week.. since their daughter just gone and I can't ask them in that condition ;_;

I'm agree with Tetiel, if anyone know the most updated thing about this..
I'll try to contact everyone I know that helping her.. I think I found one, and if she need BGs then I'll do my best to find some
Thanks again everyone

Sexy Yuri
Regular
Completed: None..
Projects: Demonic Hearts(Current). Paradise Plus
Organization: Ero-Ga

#18 Post by Sexy Yuri »

Yeah.. I would wait a week or two before asking around.. I see.

I'm zatch the supervisor that you mention.. xD I kinda of switch my account in the last second. :lol: I think I will take sometime getting this project up and running again.. If you don't mind Yuuki...

Tetiel
Regular
Projects: Anton's Vacation EP 1 and 2 + Rising Angels (CGs/Character Selection), Katajion Kinetic Monthly (character sprites)

#19 Post by Tetiel »

Sexy Yuri wrote:Yeah.. I would wait a week or two before asking around.. I see.

I'm zatch the supervisor that you mention.. xD I kinda of switch my account in the last second. :lol: I think I will take sometime getting this project up and running again.. If you don't mind Yuuki...
Oh! I knew that the renai visual name was very familiar. I'm glad to hear that there's contact with someone that can get everything up and running again. Let me know if you need a CG or 2.

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Cerulean, The Photographer, Stalker&Yandere, Enamored Risks, Who Is The Red Queen?

#20 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

Of course I don't mind!
If you need any help please just tell me/us actually

I'll try to gather people... she want this VN with voiceactors I think and my friends will be glad to fill that position.
Also for the VN opening video, we can help with that too

Just contact me if you need anything, and if the project will up again :)

Sexy Yuri
Regular
Completed: None..
Projects: Demonic Hearts(Current). Paradise Plus
Organization: Ero-Ga

#21 Post by Sexy Yuri »

Tetiel wrote:
Sexy Yuri wrote:Yeah.. I would wait a week or two before asking around.. I see.

Oh! I knew that the renai visual name was very familiar. I'm glad to hear that there's contact with someone that can get everything up and running again. Let me know if you need a CG or 2.
Suprise! lol.. If you are part of the Alice Hunt team then I need to speak with you to see how we take care of everything.. Please email me at randolphc@renaivisual.com or skype: batmanzx1 Yes, I will be talking alot on skype so be warned. You can also send me a pm here also. Please contact me this week! We will be starting AH back up on Wednesday..

@ Tetiel: We will probably need a lot of cgs but i'm debating if I should pay for them or ask around.. I would like it to be consist at least. We will keep you in mind if we need cgs.

@ Yuuki That is great. :D
Well, I do need help with a couple of things. Can you rally the troops for me? That would make things easier on me and we can pick up the pace. That is great then if you guys will do the voice acting and VN opening movie.

I just want to let you guys know that Alice Hunt will remain free.

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran

#22 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

Of course, sayaka would want the Alice Hunt to be free too :)

ah skype!! *A* I'll add you if that's okay?
It'll be easier to talk about many things there..
I'll try to list the people who can help and what they can help with sir! o7

HikkiPanda
Veteran
Projects: Marchioness' Teacup

#23 Post by HikkiPanda »

my deepest condolence :(

I wish I can help, but my financial kinda prevent me from joining any free project right now >.<

PockieHoshi
Regular

#24 Post by PockieHoshi »

Oh my god...I'm literally crying here,this is just too sudden :cry: .
I've talked to her quite a bit and she seemed really nice...
Her family must be devastated...

RIP Sayakachan :(...

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#25 Post by azureXtwilight »

Oh my, I was actually stalking her project. Rest In Peace, Sayaka. It's very frustrating to know that someone you know, even not in real life, dies.

I hope her family and friends whom she has left will be all right and strong.

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#26 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

I do remember how kind she was back those days, and sadly, I was also looking forward to her project. I'm feeling very bad for her family and friends. I hope she rests well in peace.

If you may need of my services, I will try my best to do something to be able to help you. I think Sayaka-chan is very lucky to had a friend like you, so if it means being able to help you continue her legacy, I will be more than happy to have time to assist you. :)

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran

#27 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

QAQ thank you so much people!

Do all of you have skype or anything like that? Since i found it's more easier to contact using that
If anyone that want to help.. just add my skype
angelica_natalie

Me and zacht are planning to release this on 26 July... that's Sayaka birthday her sweet 17 birthday :')
If I know things will be like this... I'll help her finish this project last year...

and btw if anyone ever see my pic on post your photo.. there.. that's me and sayaka ;_;

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#28 Post by Coren »

I'm sorry to hear that. Please have my condolences. ): Rest in peace, Sayaka.

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#29 Post by TsukiShima »

RIP, I don't know much since perhaps I wasn't around when she was. But knowing there was a friend alive and now forever gone will always and always be sad. I'm sure she's happy that you're her friend.

Please do tell us what you are short of later on so that we can help. If I have time I might join in to finish this as well.

YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran

#30 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

I already contacted with her last programmer
and it seems we need
1. the rest of the chapter.. and
2. then some sound effects
3. and the most important thing is the CG artist and the BG...

for the BG maybe I can prepare the sketch or if there's no one.. I'll try to color it too
I really want to do the CG, but my tablet is broken, so I just can color which take so many hours.. even a day to finish one picture.
Sayaka already have CG artist but I can't contact her.. but I'll try to find a CG artist
For the sound effects, I'll try to search the sfx.. and for the rest of the story I'll write it, but of course with some help from the proofreader since my grammar is bad, and also ideas from sayaka closest friend recently, I don't know what sayaka want to write.. probably her closest friends will know.

Thank you for all of your appreciation, I believe sayaka is happy too seeing many people care for her..