Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
- Blue Lemma
- Forum Founder
- Posts: 2005
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2003 2:32 pm
- Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
- Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]
* project 1 is worked on until it hits a wall
* projects 2 and 3 are started
* project 1 overcomes the wall
* project 2 dies
* project 3 gets worked on
* more work on project 1
* project 3 hits a wall
* project 2 is revived
* etc. ^_^
Basically, there's been a LOT going on behind the scenes, and so don't be surprised if you see three or four games released within half a year or less. I've also started learning OpenGL in an effort to make cooler games!
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 3:32 pm
- Location: Ohio, USA, Sector 001 Earth
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:47 pm
- Location: Still With Miko -HEHEHEE
- Ultimate Lemma One
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:54 pm
- Location: With You
PHEAR THE POWER OF THE ULTIMATE LEMMA ONE
Visit my DeviantArt page for stuff!
Strangely enough, probably due to a psi-link amongst game developers I have the same thoughts going on as Blue Lemma
- having scripts for 2 new projects
- learning new software
- problems with artists (these guys are REALLY irresponsible, I guess everywhere in the world )
- and, I also thought that when I get those things together, I will release more games in a short period of time.
However, I decided to drop everything, except the one primary project. And try to finish it in the INTENDED way, not wait until I have better options, until people learn this and that, so it will look better. It's easy to slide away from the road you're on. It almost happened to me, one more proof, that finishing something is really an accomplishment.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users