Back for a while!

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

Back for a while!

#1 Post by OtomeWeekend »

It's one of those thankful days when heat temperature reaches 40 degrees and so and you don't hate to go to school because it is summer vacation. I thought I won't be back till I reassured my spot in the school I want to go to but since it won't be a harm to log in once in a while during one of these summer day, I thought I'd say hi to everyone. I don't even dare leave this eden of mine and throw myself under the sun so it's really just the net I could turn on to.

Even though I have lots of things to review and homework to do, I guess my only escape from this torture was to visit LSF. xD Though I think I won't be visiting again once the vacation day is over. :'D

Just posted this to greet everyone I knew in here and for the people I *still* don't know. Hope you are all having a good time :)
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Back for a while!

#2 Post by CheeryMoya »

Hey OW, good to see you alive and kicking! I am now following your tumblr Sheesh, it feels weird to hear everyone complain about the heat when it's so freaking mild over in California. I haven't even turned on the AC once. The summer-ish weather will come back to us in the fall though, so don't feel jelly :'P

Can't say my vacation has been particularly exciting enough to give me anything to brag about, but it's not so bad. How's it going with you?

TrickWithAKnife
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Rika
Organization: Solo (for now)
IRC Nick: Trick

#3 Post by TrickWithAKnife »

40 degrees?!! The west side is much cooler than the east, it seems.
It's 32 degrees in Tokyo, and every time I step away from the electric fan I feel like I'm going to pass out.

I hope you can find lots of ice-cream or kakigori.
"We must teach them through the tools with which they are comfortable."
The #renpy IRC channel is a great place to chat with other devs. Due to the nature of IRC and timezone differences, people probably won't reply right away.

If you'd like to view or use any code from my VN PM me. All code is freely available without restriction, but also without warranty or (much) support.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#4 Post by OtomeWeekend »

CheeryMoya wrote: Can't say my vacation has been particularly exciting enough to give me anything to brag about, but it's not so bad. How's it going with you?
Spending most of my time studying then playing games at night xD Apparently, It's been like this since this spring. My only oasis were those guys on my screen and that voice booming on my ears :lol:

Haha, thanks for the follow even though...erm, I apparently moved to a new tumblr account after losing my access to my e-mail address.
TrickWithAKnife wrote:40 degrees?!! The west side is much cooler than the east, it seems.
It's 32 degrees in Tokyo, and every time I step away from the electric fan I feel like I'm going to pass out.

I hope you can find lots of ice-cream or kakigori.
I know your pain, the sun's heat feels like it's burning my skin(well, it does burn it). Well, the heat here has come to the point that even having the electric fan near you won't kill the heat. I'm using AC now at 27 degrees.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Sapphi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Boku no Taisetsu na Yumeko
Projects: Twelve, PAW ★ PRINTS
Organization: Kitsch-soft

#5 Post by Sapphi »

Good to see you back again, even if it is only for a little while.
Also, it's hot here in midwest USA too. I looked up the forecast just now and saw a high of 102F tomorrow... I want to go swimming so badly but I don't know anyone with a pool. ;_;
"It is [the writer's] privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart,
by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride
and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past."
— William Faulkner
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬..+X+..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#6 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Sapphi wrote: I want to go swimming so badly but I don't know anyone with a pool. ;_;
I don't have good memories with anything water-related ;_l Only those super rich people here have pools on their yards here and I've had enough of those swimming lessons at school this last few weeks(why swimming is a mandatory here? ;_; how bout people like me who can't swim? We sink like a humanized titanic in the pool! jk).