For women: how do you feel dating feminine males?

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

Re: For women: how do you feel dating feminine males?

#61 Post by silverpikachu99 »

In my opinion, I think they look weird if they're feminine. I'm going for the guy because of his masulineness (If that's a real word..)
i'll cry if you yell at me

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

#62 Post by Googaboga »

^Masulineness is not a real word but I'm sure people know what you mean anyways. If you want you could use "masculinity" or perhaps "manliness" instead. Those are real words and they mean essentially the same thing.

Anyways I love feminine guys. Of course personality/story matters but on a purely design level I almost always like the look of feminine guys. Although I'm not terribly choosy so there are very few looks that I am bothered by 'XD.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

#63 Post by Fenrir34 »

I like feminine looking males. Greatest example being Kuja from Final Fantasy :D . They have they're own look going for them and most of the, including your character, have an elegant side to them. Sometimes it's nice to have a guy that also acts a little feminine to and can kind of understand how females think. Though you don't see them in anime or video games much, I still like them. I can also tell I'll like the character you are wanting to create. Good luck :)

Nayara NightRoo
Regular
Projects: The Curse

#64 Post by Nayara NightRoo »

I agree with Auro-Cyanide about the pose. I was completely sure it was a woman until I read your post, and I think it's the pose's fault.
A feminine male character is not bad, but in my opinion, he shouldn't have a "feminine" personality too (or a feminine body, or a "feminine" personality, but not both). Nook looks quite young too, but everybody have their fetishes... so I would change no more things.

Well, anyway, if you like it, that's all it matters. Good luck with your game!!!