Love Fairies....? et al.

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Mari-chan
Tokimemo Goddess

Love Fairies....? et al.

#1 Post by Mari-chan »

What's going on with Love Fairies? Is stuff still happening with that? And what about that other super-secret project I was editing for you with? What happened to dDave??

toraneko666

#2 Post by toraneko666 »

I don't know what this topic is about. But I prefer angels.^^ No offense. Really I just posted because this topic seemed lonely.
I'am a dark winged angel tempted by the light again.Trying to fly with a broken wing Isn't getting me anywhere fast. I cry for a lost love the one from the past. As blood pours from my mother, I'am saved by another.
You saved me.

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#3 Post by Blue Lemma »

Love Fairies is waiting for the artist's schedule to calm down, which should be in August. Not that that's bad, because there's plenty going on in the meantime for me :shock:

kara24601
Veteran
Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.

#4 Post by kara24601 »

Cute title.
( I hope it will really be about fairies at least have fairies involved in some way or I'm going to be upset. lol )

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#5 Post by musical74 »

reviving an old post!

I hope it does have something to do with faeries...I collect faeries from various places and have books on faeries as well :)

*Makes a note to always be nice to Mari-chan...she looks like a lady that I want to stay on the good side of*
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.