>_> <_< ^_^ Hello everyone!

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Tom Bombadil
Regular

>_> <_< ^_^ Hello everyone!

#1 Post by Tom Bombadil »

Erm...hi! I'm Tom Bombadil, and I'm new here. Just wanted to introduce myself. I found ToL, got it, and love it dearly....I'm also currently enjoying Shoujo Attack, even though I suck at it >_< So...uh...yeah! Hi! And I must have ToL2! Now! The power of the cherries compels you! *elbows his way to the front of the queue and casts Haste on Blue Lemma*
Meh, I don't feel like coming up with a sig right now....^_^;;

Jerails
Veteran

#2 Post by Jerails »

Welcome to LemmaLand, Tom! You're currently registered user number 105! Please refrain from using any more time-distorting spells on Lemma, we're starting to run out of coffee/caffine enriched drinks/other carbonated beverages.

This is turning into a habit for me, but I'm starting to sleep 3 hours a day now, and it's really vexing to wake up in the middle of the morning staring into a computer screen and thinking, "...Why can't I feel my fingers moving?"
It's been a while, folks!

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#3 Post by Sai »

Welcome to the forums!
*Casts Slow on you* Relax =D

Haha Jerails.
I know that feeling @_@ But luckily my body usually forces me to sleep at least maybe 6+ hours or so whether I go to sleep before 6am in the monring or not >_>;;; So I often wake up at 2pm in the afternoon or something o.o;
*Casts Sleep on Jerails*
XD SLEEEEEP Haha

*Casts Silence on everybody else and runs away*

Jerails
Veteran

#4 Post by Jerails »

*Collapses onto the ground*

ZzzzzZZZzzz....Yuuu....ZzzzZZZzzz...Kiiii.....
It's been a while, folks!

Tom Bombadil
Regular

#5 Post by Tom Bombadil »

Bahahaha! I'm immune to sleep! You'll....never....affect...meee......*snore*
Meh, I don't feel like coming up with a sig right now....^_^;;

Grey
Veteran

#6 Post by Grey »

Aaah, I was wondering how come there were so many posts today, its you lot in here mucking with the time space continuuuuuuum.

But luckily I have my Ribbon on. (It might be nice to know why I keep getting funny looks though :roll: )

Erik
Regular

#7 Post by Erik »

*Looks around at sleeping people*

Ya. Okay. Coffee anyone?

Btw (or rather, ontopic), Tom, Welcome, have fun, enjoy your stay, and.. erm... well, just have fun :D

toraneko666

#8 Post by toraneko666 »

Hi I'am new too so if your looking for someone to talk to about abused Noob"s". TALK TO ME! Although I hardly feel abused! :)
I'am a dark winged angel tempted by the light again.Trying to fly with a broken wing Isn't getting me anywhere fast. I cry for a lost love the one from the past. As blood pours from my mother, I'am saved by another.
You saved me.