I'am new have pity

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
toraneko666

I'am new have pity

#1 Post by toraneko666 »

:cry: I'am a noobie god i hate that word. Anyway I'am introducing myself. Why? Because I can! Hi, My name is Lilli Nelson I live in Indiana I'am 14 I intend to become a manga-ka and the go into anime. I'am good to. Yay, ^^ Iam hyper anyway pm me or w/e you people do! I need some "friends" lots of love, Tora :wink:
I'am a dark winged angel tempted by the light again.Trying to fly with a broken wing Isn't getting me anywhere fast. I cry for a lost love the one from the past. As blood pours from my mother, I'am saved by another.
You saved me.

Jerails
Veteran

#2 Post by Jerails »

*Twitching* ...Correction powers...surging...must...resist...*Left eye starts super-twitching*

Any*Twitch*way...Welcome to LemmaSoft forums! I am Jerails, town fan and overall friendly person. *Twitch* Now then, make yourself comfy, and please let me know if those typos you're making are on purpose, so I *Twitch* don't go insane.

And if I remember right, Lemma might be looking for a dedicated artist, with a scanner...Perhaps you could assist if you're needed?

And just so you know, that avatar is a digital rendition of what I really look like. The only defect is the mustache, it should be shorter...*Points to avatar*
It's been a while, folks!

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#3 Post by Otaku Dash »

Hi there! :D I'm Otaku Dash and i'm new here too.Welcome to Lemma soft foruns!! Just make yourself at home. This is a great place..people are friendlly and nice and i'm sure you will like it here :wink: .

If its friends you need you've come to the right place (site...whatever) , if you need i'll be your friend ...and most people will, i'm sure of it. :)

"Dreams are what make the heart feel and the soul live......so...follow your dreams and you'll be happy" - :D
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

toraneko666

#4 Post by toraneko666 »

Thank you people! "woot" I'am sorry for my poor grammer,punnctuation....,and spellling. lol :oops: Also I wanna do that it would really help me on the path. I'am honest and detecated, Above all else I can draw anime and I have a scanner! But, I need help I haven't learned evan the basic computer coloring. If I get lessons I could definatly do it. I do have print shop 20. I need a mentor on coloring. But I'am kickass at drawing and I'am a quick learner. PUT OUT THE GOOD WORD. I'am gonna send Blue Lemma some samples and I will ask about it.
Spelling still sucks!
I'am a dark winged angel tempted by the light again.Trying to fly with a broken wing Isn't getting me anywhere fast. I cry for a lost love the one from the past. As blood pours from my mother, I'am saved by another.
You saved me.

Erik
Regular

#5 Post by Erik »

Hi! Welcome, sorry I'm a bit late :P
About coloring, this site has, at the bottom, some links to cg tutorials. I tried them, but I can't get them to work (which is probably due to my lack of patience :oops: )
Anyway, good luck with the art, I saw some in your other topic, it's good :)

toraneko666

#6 Post by toraneko666 »

thanx :o
You saved me.