ARt

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
toraneko666

ARt

#1 Post by toraneko666 »

I have a 60 day trial of jasc print shop pro. But, I want to buy it it coast $80. sadly. It is the program ive been using to color with. I suck at coloring. but here are two projects I have colored. One is a made up toranoana and the other is Miko.

Tell me if you think the coloring is acceptable.... :oops:
I'am a dark winged angel tempted by the light again.Trying to fly with a broken wing Isn't getting me anywhere fast. I cry for a lost love the one from the past. As blood pours from my mother, I'am saved by another.
You saved me.

Jerails
Veteran

#2 Post by Jerails »

The sun! I'm blind!! Aaaahh! Hey, art looks really sexy! Kinda risque...

If I remember right, Miko's ribbons are supposed to be much darker than what they look like...

Don't worry too much about colouring, you're making good progress!
It's been a while, folks!

toraneko666

#3 Post by toraneko666 »

Thanks. I was trying to make her ribbon match her swimsuit. :D
I'am a dark winged angel tempted by the light again.Trying to fly with a broken wing Isn't getting me anywhere fast. I cry for a lost love the one from the past. As blood pours from my mother, I'am saved by another.
You saved me.

Grey
Veteran

#4 Post by Grey »

The colouring gives a very 3D effect, my only constructive critisism would be with the drawing itself that her lower left arm seems seems a little displaced from its elbow. Also her toes seem very small.

But it's a good picture.

The 2nd seems a lot fuzzier round the edges than the 1st.

The main thing though is that the sunburst effect is all very well, but the ray visibility seriously needs turning down. When was the last time you saw visible sunrays on a beach after all? The 1st would look a lot better than way.

But I don't see anything wrong with the colouring, certainly the skin on both looks very 3D :)

toraneko666

#5 Post by toraneko666 »

:oops: Thank you very much! I am trying to figure out the program so its kinda hard^_~' thanks for you critisisum. :P
You saved me.