This is Halloween!

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
MJDAlleria
Regular

Re: This is Halloween!

#46 Post by MJDAlleria »

(...) Everyone is so good at coloring.

clua
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Stormy Night /The Knife of the Traitor/Charlatans
Projects: The Hurtful Wall /_Salomon/Infurubia
Tumblr: notttt-che
itch: chegovia

#47 Post by clua »

---XD, I feel bad to post after you are saying that.
But I think there are amazing black and white drawings too, In fact I believe it's harder to shade on black and white
because you depend a lot of the shapes and contrast much more than in color.

Here is my entry orz...I wanted first to draw chibi Os with the clothes of each character of Nano games, but
I'm lazy so I did just a drawing orz-
Os and Lois as magical halloween girls.
I will cry witches!
Ah yes, Lois is mad because she is showing her belly button and she hates showing it.(sorry..)
I can't believe they supouse to be the same age...Lois 17 and Os also 17(in body)
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦
+The Knife of the Traitor(Nanoreno 2012)
+Charlatans(Nanoreno 2015)

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

MJDAlleria
Regular

#48 Post by MJDAlleria »

(mentally broke) Ah... ah... it's fine.
Currently nearly done with my piece. Just need to add color.

Oh cool! Os! I really liked that VN that I made some of
my friends play it,also where did Lois come from?

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#49 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

@MJDAlleria, Lois is from Clua's WIP http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=14043

I'm half way done with mine. 3 more characters and it will be all finished :3

MJDAlleria
Regular

#50 Post by MJDAlleria »

Thanks Auro-Cyanide!

Also done with the mine finally, sorry about the size though.
Though I'm kinda disappointed I couldn't put
in Connor or Rachel anywhere... (disappointed)
It was meant to be just the actual real trio: "Connor, Livia and Harkin."
Oh well~ Joey is your fun guy too!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

clua
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Stormy Night /The Knife of the Traitor/Charlatans
Projects: The Hurtful Wall /_Salomon/Infurubia
Tumblr: notttt-che
itch: chegovia

#51 Post by clua »

MJDAlleria wrote:(mentally broke) Ah... ah... it's fine.
Currently nearly done with my piece. Just need to add color.

Oh cool! Os! I really liked that VN that I made some of
my friends play it,also where did Lois come from?
Ohh! I can't wait to see it, this kind of events makes me anxious, I'm always lurking to see if anyone is adding a new piece haha.
EDIT:I have this messages sitting all the morning orz...I really like your entry they are bathing in a giant pumpkin full of blood?
That's pretty hardcore haha-

Yes!! She is Os, thank you for recomend the game XD....and the other girl is Lois from The hurtful wall(..orz nobody knows her)
As Auro said!
♦WIP♦
Infurubia
The hurtful wall
_Salomon

♦COMPLETE♦
+The Knife of the Traitor(Nanoreno 2012)
+Charlatans(Nanoreno 2015)

Dev tumblr
EVN Store

MJDAlleria
Regular

#52 Post by MJDAlleria »

Yer welcome, Lois looks so different in art style from the Hurtful Wall.
I can't wait to play it once it's finished.
clua wrote:EDIT:I have this messages sitting all the morning orz...I really like your

entry they are bathing in a giant pumpkin full of blood?
That's pretty hardcore haha-
I wanted it to be a pumpkin basket filled with candy, but...
Haha... it didn't turn out too well so it turned into filled with
blood. In a way I found it disturbing, since Joey and Livia next
to Harkin (the glasses dude dressed in the mad scientist attire)
are both the most dangerous characters in the VN I'm making.

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀

#53 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

I decided to start a tradition. Last year we released a demo for BCM on Halloween and so I made an image for the occasion http://auro-cyanide.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4emvch. So I decided to continue that and create one with the cast of Ristorante Amore. I thought it would be cool if I could carry it over multiple games and see how my style changes.
Final.png

Hiddlestoners
Regular
Completed: Thinking Of You [KN]
Projects: PERPLEXITY [Mystery VN], simplicity [KN,Fluff,GxB,BxG]

#54 Post by Hiddlestoners »

Auro that is just...magnificent! There is no other way to put it! You put me to shame since I can't draw for a toffee.../slinks off to work on story.

Also, yum Pierre/Josh ;)
ENOSHIMA BOWL!

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

#55 Post by CheeryMoya »

Ughhhhh I feel like I should have done more but I just need to get this out of the way so I can write my essays, start on scholarships, do some proofreading... OTL Not my best stuff.
So yeah this is Part 1(!) of a thing. Really super non-canon crossover of TWCC and FA:NG characters in which everyone was invited! Whoa! Also don't mind one unfamiliar name, I was hoping to get her introduced but for now she'll just be there u_u
The normally empty household, whose usual silence smothered Alfonse with feelings of solitude, boomed with laughter and chatter this Halloween night. Now it was a different type of loneliness, the one where you were surrounded by a crowd of people yet you weren’t a part of the festivities at all. Al had thought that inviting a small group of people- the usual gang from the bakery- would be alright, but Destiny took the liberty of inviting her “internet beau” who by extension invited his own friends. The reasonably small party of nine somehow grew to seventeen, and god forbid you ask how eight people from Johnstown, Pennsylvania made their way to Panadería, California (which was halfway across the country, mind you) overnight on short notice. It was one of those things you had to take in stride.

"Heeeeeeey Al~!" Destiny waved at the host while leaning on Jeff’s shoulder, smiling and giggling more than usual. "Join us for spin the bottle, it’ll be great! Whoever it points at goes into the closet with me for five minutes."

"No!" he protested. Al rubbed his arm, the material of his costume making him itchy. "You are not doing that in my house-"

"Now now," reasoned Kurt. "Be a more considerate host to your guests, Alfonse."

"You guys are so lucky my parents aren’t home…"

"Let’s spin the bottle!" Destiny placed the bottle on the ground and twisted it so it would start spinning. Round and round it went, pointing briefly at a the guy wearing nothing but boxer shorts, then at a duo of two clothed in pitch black suits, the faux Queen Victoria, to Doug who did not choose to wear anything special at all, Alfonse, Jeff, Kurt and cycling through the group all over again. The object of fate spun around several more times before finally slowing down, resting its tip at Jeff’s feet.

Destiny smirked at the lucky winner and tugged at his cape to get him to stand up. Incidentally it was he who was her internet boyfriend, and the fact that the two were going to be alone in a closet for five long minutes made his heart race. Whatever they were going to do wasn’t going to be seen by anyone else and he gulped as the girl nudged him into the small room, locking the door behind them…

Meanwhile in a more mature circle, jokes and merriment were exchanged between those who were beyond their teen years. Sitting at the large round dinner table was nothing unusual, save for Joshua in a humiliating Cookie Monster suit.

"So yeah, that’s how I ended up in this." Joshua scratched the back of his neck and sighed. "Lesson here kids? Don’t make bets with a hipster."

"Don’t call me that," Xavier hissed. "‘Sides, you were being incredibly cocky about it. At least you have a reason to demand cookies now, right?"

Joshua huffed and the rest of the gang laughed. It certainly wasn’t a laughing matter as the Nyguens’ honor had been compromised by this event, but it would come to pass. Terry quietly checked her cell phone for the time, and seeing that it was nearly 7 PM and already dark, looked at the group. "Well, it’s dark enough already, shall we head out?"

Everyone stood up and made their way into the living room and by this time all the teenagers had gathered around the door of the closet. Al stood away from it, tapping his foot nervously and checking his watch for the time. "Time’s almost up…"

"Al, what’s the matter?" Elise tilted her head curiously. "And why’s everyone waiting here?"

"Destiny and Jeff went in-" Al gestured to the door, where one could faintly hear the sound of what seemed like slapping or clapping, and frowned. "It was a stupid spin the bottle game, I told them not to do it."

"They’re alone?" Ray raised an eyebrow, not liking the sounds coming from behind the door. Joshua was thinking the exact same thing, and both reached out for the doorknob. They certainly weren’t expecting what they saw though.

"Fifty, fifty-one! One, two, three, four…" Jeff and Destiny, so engaged in their hand game of Slide, literally didn’t notice that the door opened before the promised five minutes was up. When Destiny glanced to her side and saw everyone peering in confusedly, she squeaked and didn’t put her hands out, and as a result Jeff pushed her down unintentionally. Needless to say the both of them scrambled up as quickly as they could.

"Bro, that wasn’t a full five minutes! Give us some privacy," wailed Jeff.

Matt scoffed at him, as if he were expecting more. "You need a CLOSET to play a game of Slide? Sheesh."

"You wanted them to do more, huh Matt?" asked Mike as she nudged him with her elbow. "Didn’t know you were that perverted."

Before Matt could protest any further, Destiny began to push everyone to the front door. "Hush, let’s chat while we’re outside, it’s time to go out and get us some candy!"
Oi, what a page-stretcher. Reads like a lame fanfic too omg why

Omnificent
Veteran
Projects: FA:NG, ???

#56 Post by Omnificent »

Part 2 of crossover, will edit in illustration later. Exactly 1000 words!
"I told you, that's not what I-"

"Yeah, I know."

"Then why did you-"

Mike flashed him an impish grin. "So you'd make that face."

Against his better judgment and willpower, Matt blushed furiously. "Why you-"

She wasn't even paying attention. "Mike?"

Mike touched him lightly on the shoulder. "Go ahead and wait outside, Matt. I'll catch up."

"...all right." Matt didn't want to talk to Jeff's underage-looking animu girlfriend or a bunch of jackass college kids, and probably wouldn't have come at all if it weren't for Mike, but he consoled himself with the idea that he wouldn't be at a loss for things to mock. Heck, he'd counted five SkyMall items in that obnoxiously ostentatious nouveau-riche mansion alone.

Kurt didn't know what to think of this house.

Three stories. A baby grand piano. Pieces of early 20th century art that weren't just prints or reproductions. Ming dynasty vases. More than two kinds of forks in the silver. A gilded wine rack that could buy four years of college tuition or a modest house in the nice area of Johnstown.

It made him a little envious and a little bit sick at the same time.

"Hey."

Kurt turned and gave Mike a smile. "Hey."

"They're doing trick-or-treating now. You up for it?"

"Ah, yeah." He de-leaned himself against the wall. "It'd be good to get some fresh air."

"You looked like you needed some." She grabbed his hand. "C'mon, let's make like butterflies and socialize."

"All right, all right." Mike always had a way of winning him over. Then again, Mike always had a way of winning everyone over. There was a reason he'd groomed her into his successor at A&G Club.

The two made their way out into the night, trailing a little bit behind the others.

This.

Was.

Great! This was super great! Oh man, Jeff had never had so much fun in his life. People in California were so nice. Destiny's friends and family were so nice! He already felt like he was part of the crew, so to speak.

Well, her older bro was kind of giving him the eye, but no big deal. He'd come around, right?

The guy with the fedora who he thought had been introduced as Xavier but wasn't sure enough to actually say a name out loud yet gave him another once-over. "So what're you supposed to be, some kind of obscure Renaissance royalty?"

"Kinda!" Jeff paused. "Not really. See, he's actually this badass Emperor guy in this anime called Code Geass. He's all super-BAMF and voiced by Norio Wakamoto, but he's also kinda the villain because he's the main character's da-"

"Yeah, I don't think they know who Norio Wakamoto is."

"Ahh!" The blonde chick jumped what must've been a good two, three feet in the air at the sound of his voice. She glared at him. "God, don't creep up behind me like that! I thought I was going to die."

"Sorry." Greg shrugged. Most people who didn't know him too well forgot he existed until he talked. It was just the way it is. "Wasn't trying to walk into you."

"Well, you're standing way too close to me, okay? I don't know where you're looking when your bangs are so long and weird."

"Whatever." This wasn't worth picking a fight over. He walked back over next to Jeff.

"Don't worry, Jeff, at least I know who Norio Wakamoto is! C'mon, keep talking." Jeff's little girlfriend pouted and clung to his arm, but Greg could follow her line of sight to the rich blonde kid. She was playing Jeff like a cheap two-bit harmonica, and all to make that other kid jealous.

Greg'd tried to tell him, but when Jeff was into a girl he didn't want to hear anyone badmouth her. He'd just have to learn the hard way.

He took a cigarette out of the pack hidden under his wig. He wasn't an addict, but there were times when he needed a smoke. His good friend not listening to common sense was one of those times. "Anyone got a light?"

"No," said the Hispanic guy, a little too quickly.

"Sorry," replied the ponytailed redhead girl, with an apologetic smile.

Jeff's cousin glanced at him as if he wanted to say something, but kept his mouth shut. Good. He didn't want to pick any fights at all if he could help it.

This was not Douglas's kind of party.

But to be fair, no kind of party that did not involve LAN was Douglas's kind of party. The only reason he was here was because his mother and father had been overjoyed at the prospect of him attending a social event, to the point of purchasing his airfare in advance. So he had no choice but to stand about and wait for it to be over.

Michelle seemed to be occupied with entertaining Kurt. Matthew was antagonizing the man in the fedora. Jeff was surrounded by strangers, and aside from a few odd conversations on the morality of hard AI they had never had very much to talk about regardless. And unless the subject happened to be games that they had both played, Greg had a habit of repeatedly and forcefully expressing his lack of interest.

Douglas thought that Greg had a habit of getting rather too physical with his arguments.

"Hi."

Douglas glanced down. It was the pigtailed girl, Cindy. The one who Michelle had insisted he would 'get along' with. "Do you need something?"

"Oh, no."

"I see."

At this point, most people tended to give up on conversation altogether.

"How much Firefly have you seen?"

Douglas blinked. "None."

"It's a great show."

She reached into her purse, pulling out a DVD case. "Let's go back to the house and watch it."

If this were anyone else but Douglas, they would have probably debated the morality of barging into someone else's house and using their DVD player without their permission.

This was Douglas.

"Very well."
Forever Alone: Nerds the Gathering - A brotome game. (Nerdy Valentine's Day Card and small status update 2/14/14)
Night at the Hospital - Maiden voyage of Team Snugglebunny
Skylessia: Tale of the Boon - Epic fantasy whatsit, currently on hiatus.
Viking Pipsqueak Productions Blog (under construction)

I occasionally frequently draw other people's characters. Now offering delinquentization, medievalization, and cyborgification. Hit me up in PM if you want sprites for your KN or non-ren'ai VN.

EVEN IF THE TENDONS OF MY THUMBS TEAR INTO NOTHINGNESS, EVEN IF I GO NEARSIGHTED FROM STARING TOO HARD AT THE SCREEN, EVEN IF MY BODY IS CLOSE TO COLLAPSE FROM THE 72 HOURS I HAVE GONE WITHOUT FOOD! I WILL DEFEAT YOU!

Obscura
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Coming Out On Top

#57 Post by Obscura »

I tried to spend no more than an hour or two on this Mark/Ian scene while taking a break from writing, but this is as far as I got. I don't think I'll have time to color this before Halloween...so, um, the rest is up to your imagination.
halloween 7.png
Last edited by Obscura on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coming Out On Top - An Adult Gay Dating Sim
website

LateWhiteRabbit
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: The Space Between

#58 Post by LateWhiteRabbit »

Obscura wrote:I tried to spend no more than an hour or two on this Mark/Ian scene while taking a break from writing, but this is as far as I got. I don't think I'll have time to color this before Halloween...so, um, the rest is up to your imagination.
halloween lineart.png
And those aren't Ian's pubes by the way. It's a belt buckle!!! :|
A domino mask, Obscura?! That's totally cheating. I guess I'll just be putting up one of my naked female anatomy studies and drawing an apple in her hand so she'll be in costume as Eve. Image

I jest. Nice to see you still practicing with the anatomy. Anterior serratus!!

Obscura
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Coming Out On Top

#59 Post by Obscura »

@LWR

Hey, I'm not the one using "barbed wire" for a "costume".
I guess I'll just be putting up one of my naked female anatomy studies and drawing an apple in her hand so she'll be in costume as Eve.
Please? I really want to see your stuff, man.

God, that sounded dirty.
Coming Out On Top - An Adult Gay Dating Sim
website

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀

#60 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

Everyone has done a great job (^o^) And it was only a fun exercise, so it doesn't really matter what you do. I know I was just indulging in stuff I wanted to draw but can't when I'm actually working on games XD And it has been a while since I drew these guys, it was fun to remember them. It's actually kind of a sad thing when you finish a game and you have to let those characters go.

And she has metal staples to hold her together, not barbwire *pout*
I was OCD balancing the fan service. 2 clothed, 2 barely clothed and 2 not clothed at all!
Last edited by Auro-Cyanide on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.