IRRITATING

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
toraneko666

IRRITATING

#1 Post by toraneko666 »

NO ONE POSTS !!! POST MORE WITH WHAT LITTE COMMUNITY WE HAVE WE NEED TO POST MORE!!!! :o *motivational look* Also, I will be trying to promote the site ^^. Because, I can. I don't think I need premision to help. :? ... Anyway Tora has a plan!

If you like cute little neko's' Then for every 10 post"s", I will send you a coustum avatar. tell me what you want I will make it and create a url! Sound good?? Well as an example I will show you what they will look like!!

Isn't she cute she is my favorite ^^!
I'am a dark winged angel tempted by the light again.Trying to fly with a broken wing Isn't getting me anywhere fast. I cry for a lost love the one from the past. As blood pours from my mother, I'am saved by another.
You saved me.

Jerails
Veteran

#2 Post by Jerails »

Actually, we all do indeed post, but many of us have heavy schedules.

Take for example me, I'm on summer vacation right now, so I can visit every day, but I also have to practice for our volleyball season (Note : Avatar!) so I'm probably going to be too tired to actually make a reply...But I always make an effort to visit when I can!
It's been a while, folks!

Ecchi Tiff
Regular

#3 Post by Ecchi Tiff »

It could just be a lot of people scanning through the forums and not replying (read: me :D).

Speaking of avatars, I can't see Jerails's. I suppose it could just be on my end, though (and yes, I know mine doesn't work).
Kyra: "You can kiss my acetabulum!"
Lord Pathos: "Hmm, tempting offer, coming from a cute girl like you."
Kyra: "Ug, I think I'm gonna be sick. Tom, let's get this quy, quick!"

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#4 Post by Sai »

One of the best ways to get people to post is to give them something to reply to. More people is good but New Topics that a variety of people would be interested in is also good.
But with some forums, they don't need to be that active to be good.

toraneko666

#5 Post by toraneko666 »

Ya I know but, I like it when it is really active. :(
I'am a dark winged angel tempted by the light again.Trying to fly with a broken wing Isn't getting me anywhere fast. I cry for a lost love the one from the past. As blood pours from my mother, I'am saved by another.
You saved me.

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#6 Post by Blue Lemma »

I like it when it's really active, too :D But that's just the way forums are... sometimes busy, sometimes not... ^_^;

(Still working on the games!)

Grey
Veteran

#7 Post by Grey »

Ecchi Tiff wrote:It could just be a lot of people scanning through the forums and not replying (read: me :D).

Speaking of avatars, I can't see Jerails's. I suppose it could just be on my end, though (and yes, I know mine doesn't work).
Read me too, for both matters, the scanning and Jerails's avatar

Jerails
Veteran

#8 Post by Jerails »

Darn...I guess most of you guys out there don't support .ART formats? I've gotta find some way to change it over to .BMP then...But when I did that with a test file, then tried to place it up in PhotoBucket, the site couldn't read the .bmp format even though it said it supported it...

Grey
Veteran

#9 Post by Grey »

Jerails wrote:Darn...I guess most of you guys out there don't support .ART formats? I've gotta find some way to change it over to .BMP then...But when I did that with a test file, then tried to place it up in PhotoBucket, the site couldn't read the .bmp format even though it said it supported it...
Iv'e never even heard of .art formats...but Bitmap formats are really not for internet usage cuz of their unneccesary size. Some people have to suffer 56K modem loading.

Can't you convert it to gif, jpg or png, the formats that are optimised for decreased filesize?

If its software that you lack, try downloading Gimp or something, thats free and legal (I havn't used it myself though)

Otaku Dash
Veteran

#10 Post by Otaku Dash »

Well i come here everyday since i'm on summer holidays. :D The prob is since i'm on the other side of the world, i post earlier than everyone. :? So many time i find myself alone in here. :( But that is ok! I post nevertheless...after all i joined this forum for fun and to meet ppl with likings like mine (also to help in everything i can). :wink:
"Life is like a flower....take care of it and watch it bloom......only there will you see its true beauty" - Myself

"Emptiness....that is...true fear...."

-FEAR THE NARU PUNCH!!- :)

Jerails
Veteran

#11 Post by Jerails »

Eh heh heh...It's gotta be the lack of software...My computer's 6 years old...

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#12 Post by Sai »

I've not used Gimp either but you should probably give it a go. Since it's a free program I imagine it shouldn't have that much of a demand on hardware.
Beyond that, Microsoft Paint which comes free with Windows can now save as .JPG on newer versions... Maybe you can download the newer one.

Anyway I converted it for you, please save this to your own webspace (it's currently on my domain space which I pay for ^^ )
http://www.crossrealms.net/temp/jerails_ava.jpg

Jerails
Veteran

#13 Post by Jerails »

Aww...Thanks Sai! That's really helpful! Now can everyone see it? I sure hope so!

Come here, Sai! Lemme give you a kiss for your help! Gotta do something to repay you for those 14978 bytes I spent on your site!

Erik
Regular

#14 Post by Erik »

Wow, many posts. I have been scanning the forum for a while, but since there was nothing new, the intervals got bigger. It's been a few days since I last was here, but I'll try and come up with more posts, k? :oops:

toraneko666

#15 Post by toraneko666 »

:D Wow everyone got so ecited about this post! 0.0 XD don't look at me that way!
You saved me.