Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
- Posts: 458
- Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:50 pm
- Completed: The Forgetful Kiwi [NanoReno 2012], Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
- Projects: Words Within Our Hearts, Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
- Organization: Starlight Melodies
- Tumblr: starlightmelodies
- Deviantart: cidthekitty
- Location: California, USA
Found out about Otome games > Found out about english otome games > found out they came from lemmasoft forums > realized I could also make an otome game > made acct.
Also there was a lot of lurking and secretly stalking you guys for awhile before I signed up. >_>
I signed up only a few months back and I don't even remember. ._. *checks guestbook*thedarkdefender wrote:Or did the forums found you?
Personally, I can't remember how I became a member here
Okay, how long have I lurked... D:"Hi, I'm Kitty. Obviously new, but lurked here for a bit."
I have no idea. >_< As soon as I discovered Ripples and Flower Shop in the Apple Store, and Moonlight Walks, I guess I always sorta knew the forums were around and people developed VNs. Sometimes I'd check for new VNs just for fun. (2010 and beyond prob.)
However I didn't get real interested in VNs and the making process in general until 6ish months back, when I started following Winter Wolves and similar companies that worked on otome VNs. ^^; And I only signed up after I started writing since I thought it'd be nice to get to know the community, improve my writing, help out if I can with other projects (beta, show interest/support etc), make friends, etc.
- michi 18
- Posts: 487
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:11 pm
- Completed: none at the moment's notice
- Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
- Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.
- Location: Philippines
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:29 pm
- Projects: Modus Operandi
- Organization: Oceanic Eden Productions
- Location: Outer space
- Posts: 331
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 am
- Projects: Fairy Tales of Innocent Children
- Posts: 468
- Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:00 pm
- Projects: Cards of Destiny, Sky Eye
- Location: Germany
I play My Candy Love.
There was a discussion on that board for other nice dating games.
Someone said, that Alistair is a pretty good game.
I look it up, play it, see in the credits that it is made with Ren'Py.
Google Ren'Py, find it awesome, download it.
Since I'm no programmer, I soon have some problems. Search the wiki, search this board.
Become a member. Stay a member :3
Cards of Destiny (WIP) / Sky Eye (WIP)
- Dystopian Princess
- Posts: 1662
- Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:01 am
- Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
- Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
- Organization: Lion Box Studios
- Tumblr: lumenizampel
- Location: Philippines
At first I was just a fan of her works, until I decided to go back into the story of my RPGs and rewrite them, and I was like, "Hey, this can be a passable choose-your-adventure story." But I ditched the story line and made a new one, and while I was wondering how to actually make a VN like azure's, I found Ren'Py for the second time.
When I made new stories, I just stayed on azure's forums, but then I got curious of these forums when they keep on linking updates to thread posts here. After looking around and lurking, I decided that if I wanted to make a better VN and be as awesome as azure, then maybe I should drop by, say hi, and post. After all I wasn't that great on Ren'Py at that time, and I needed so much help I can't really work on things on my own.
Then here I am, and I'm staying. I actually owe my entire VN life to azure; if it wasn't for her VNs, I won't be here and I won't be making any of these things. XD
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]